The 2023 Playoffs

The Eagles are going to blow out the Chiefs.
I think the Eagles are a hell of a lot better than people realise. It may seem strange to say that of a team that's now 16-3, but for some reason, they largely went under the radar this season. They are really good. They have an athletic star at QB behind the best O Line in football and he has some great weapons to choose. And then they have an unheralded, savage defense. Hasson Reddick is a beast. Everyone was talking about the Noner defence in awe, me included. But the Eagles D is right up there with them.

Clearly the worst championship Sunday in memory. All of what you guys said I agree with.

Just a wasted day.

It was terrible, yes.

I don't, however find it a wasted day.

A moment of clarity that ought to bring a day of reckoning.

Clearly the worst championship Sunday in memory. All of what you guys said I agree with.

Just a wasted day.
agree!
not just that preferred teams didn't win, but just the whole thing was a let down and usually this weekend is great games

I think the Eagles are a hell of a lot better than people realise. It may seem strange to say that of a team that's now 16-3, but for some reason, they largely went under the radar this season. They are really good. They have an athletic star at QB behind the best O Line in football and he has some great weapons to choose. And then they have an unheralded, savage defense. Hasson Reddick is a beast. Everyone was talking about the Noner defence in awe, me included. But the Eagles D is right up there with them.

Led the league in sacks plus have an elite secondary. Will be rooting for the Eagles to lose

Brock Purdy tore his elbow and it’s a 6month recovery after surgery.
SF could not keep its QBs upright this year. JimmyG, Trey Lance, Purdy, Johnson all knocked out. Miami could not keep Tua safe. There’s something about the west coast shanahan offense that gets QBs wrecked

SF could not keep its QBs upright this year. JimmyG, Trey Lance, Purdy, Johnson all knocked out. Miami could not keep Tua safe. There’s something about the west coast shanahan offense that gets QBs wrecked

Hope he doesn't need Tommy John. It's 12-18 months for a baseball pitcher to recover from. I'd assume a QB would be at least 12 months, and in Purdy's case, possibly out of football by the time he is cleared to play.

Terrible break for him. I feel terrible.

Hope he doesn't need Tommy John. It's 12-18 months for a baseball pitcher to recover from. I'd assume a QB would be at least 12 months, and in Purdy's case, possibly out of football by the time he is cleared to play.

Terrible break for him. I feel terrible.

He was on his way to becoming the starting QB for the Niners next year. Now…. who knows

Some of the commentaries online from well-known pundits after that happened was a disgrace. They were virtually accusing Purdy of wimping out and suggesting he could still play etc.

Some of the commentaries online from well-known pundits after that happened was a disgrace. They were virtually accusing Purdy of wimping out and suggesting he could still play etc.

agree. it was ridiculous.
When they are only running it despite down 21 points, it should be obvious the kid couldn’t physically throw

Chiefs are going to get smoked like a giant fatty at a Rastafarian concert.

Location of the aforementioned Rastafarian concert?

Got plane tickets to book.
:high:

Fuck the Chiefs!!!!

Smoking em sounds like a great time and I love great times.

:wuv:

Curious on that play above, if they had thrown a flag for holding along with the personal foul by Oassai, would they have offset?

Back