The 2023 Playoffs

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Needed to get this going.

FmAQayDXoAEUiPC

Gronk hanging on to his playing days

View: https://twitter.com/UpAndAdamsShow/status/1613220098545971201

I've got SF vs KC in the SB and SF winning it.

Last edited:
expect SF to stomp Seattle, but just making the playoffs was a "win" for the Seachickens
Bolts v. Jags I'im very curious to see. No result would surprise me, but if I had to put $ on it I'd go with Bolts

Mia v. Buff.... expect Buff to win handily, but you never know. Hope bills stomp the phish TBH
G-men v. Vikes.... hope it is an entertaining game. won't care much either way. usually go against the NY team, but the job Daboll has done and Daniel Jones has been a nice story
Ravens v. Bengals - expect Bengals but have heard talk that Burrow has a tougher time against ravens D then most

Cowgirls V. Bucs - always enjoy a Cowboys gag-job when the games matter, although the Brady ball-washing makes this a no-win :coffee:

Last edited:
45 year old Brady got the prime time Monday game. Pretty awesome. That being said, I hate the Monday game as it is unfair to the winner to have to play on a short week. I also hate the new OT rule as well. The whiny Chiefs fans is why it was changed because of the Pats win in OT in 2019 when Brady completed 3 third and 10s to stick the fork in them on the first drive of OT. It was glorious and still is. LOL

expect SF to stomp Seattle, but just making the playoffs was a "win" for the Seachickens
Bolts v. Jags I'im very curious to see. No result would surprise me, but if I had to put $ on it I'd go with Bolts

Mia v. Buff.... expect Buff to win handily, but you never know. Hope bills stomp the phish TBH
G-men v. Vikes.... hope it is an entertaining game. won't care much either way. usually go against the NY team, but the job Daboll has done and Daniel Jones has been a nice story
Ravens v. Bengals - expect Bengals but have heard talk that Burrow has a tougher time against ravens D then most

Cowgirls V. Bucs - always enjoy a Cowboys gag-job when the games matter, although the Brady ball-washing makes this a no-win :coffee:

favorites

SF 9.5 pts
Chargers 2.5 pts
Buffalo 13.5 pts
Vikings 3 pts
Cincy 10 pts
Dallas 2 pts (But: Dallas plays terribly on real grass and Tampa has real thick Bermuda grass. Also, Dak has been awful with ball security recently. I'm not betting this game but Bucs +2 would be my pick. Brady is 7-0 against the Cowboys.)

Last edited:
Predictions:
San Fran
Jags (in the best WC game of the weekend)
Buffalo
NYG
Cincy

Toughest game for me is the Monday game but I don't think the Bucs formula of coming back in the 4th will work against the Dallas D. Granted, Dallas could come out like that did against Washington but that's the only way I see them losing (which I don't in this one). Dallas takes it.

The "W" in that for us is it likely will result in McCarthy being retained, and the proverbial Benny Hill Theme song that is the Dallas Cowboys will chug on for another year.

Back