The 2023 Playoffs

Guessing you've never been there?

Cincinnati gets really nasty in the winter
I was more wondering why they didn’t include Cincinnati in the play off equation.

~Dee~

And yes I’ve been to CincinnatI.

Most bet teams $$
1. 49ers -9.5
2. Bengals -9.5
3. Bills -13 (largest pt spread in NFL history for a wildcard game)

I'm rooting for a 49ers-Bengals SB.
I don't think that's how it will be but as a Patriots fan, that's the best outcome for the Pats.

If not the Bengals then the Bills. And if they win they will experience the same drain on players and coaches the Pats experienced for so many years. That would make me very happy.

I do not want to see KC win out.

I was more wondering why they didn’t include Cincinnati in the play off equation.

~Dee~

And yes I’ve been to CincinnatI.
meanwhile, I didn't even consider Cincinnati. Either Buffalo or Cincinnati in that game should automatically move it to a neutral site.

Most bet teams $$
1. 49ers -9.5
2. Bengals -9.5
3. Bills -13 (largest pt spread in NFL history for a wildcard game)

I'm rooting for a 49ers-Bengals SB.
I don't think that's how it will be but as a Patriots fan, that's the best outcome for the Pats.

If not the Bengals then the Bills. And if they win they will experience the same drain on players and coaches the Pats experienced for so many years. That would make me very happy.

I do not want to see KC win out.
Love to see it but I feel like everybody is overlooking the Chiefs

meanwhile, I didn't even consider Cincinnati. Either Buffalo or Cincinnati in that game should automatically move it to a neutral site.
I believe if Cincinnati won the Buffalo game they would be the 2 second seed.

~Dee~

Last edited:
10 minutes goes on the clock in OT. Play the entire 10 minutes. Problem solved :coffee:
Close. 15 minutes, and you play until the time is up OR one team has the ball at the end of any play where they have a lead of 6 or more points. You get a TD then a turnover, that's game. A FG and the ball doesn't decide it unless the full 15m runs. The only way both offenses don't get a shot is if the ensuing kickoff is recovered by the kicking team, in which case they deserve to lose.

I feel like this is the most likely result too. Although SF's QB situation is still a bit of a wildcard.
When I watch SF it sure looks like there are a lot of easy plays for the QB.

When I watch SF it sure looks like there are a lot of easy plays for the QB.
That’s what a good offensive coordinator with an effective strategy will do for your team.

I would have thought the Chiefs were every bettors' fav to win it all.
definitely mine. Gloryhole Parties was premature on his call 5 years ago about them being the new dynasty but if they win this year...

Don't have to be a fan to appreciate greatness and I believe they're the best team in the league at this point

That’s what a good offensive coordinator with an effective strategy will do for your team.
was just getting to say this...but they also have the best collection of skill players in the league and that was after they let Mostert walk

welp, one of lamar's teammates seems to be wondering why he isn't playing.

Don’t forget about the personnel. The Niners are loaded with talent too.

I hope Cincy kicks their ass

was just getting to say this...but they also have the best collection of skill players in the league and that was after they let Mostert walk
A good OC is like a rising tide for the entire offensive both as a group and as individual players.

They know...contractual impasse. There's a chasm between what the Ravens want to pay Lamar vs what Lamar wants to be paid in a new contract. Lamar wants Watson money. He doesn't have an agent to talk sense into him about Watson's irresponsible contract offered by the Browns. The Ravens, otoh, see 10 important games missed down the stretch by Lamar in the last 2 seasons. They're wondering if Lamar's running style will ever allow him to finish a season healthy. They also remember Joe Flacco's stifling contract which handcuffed team spending not too long ago. The Ravens aren't going to offer Lamar Watson money. They'll franchise tag him if needed. Lamar says he won't play under a FT.

Isn't it beautiful?

I hope Cincy kicks their ass

Secretly, so does Lamar.
The Ravens have averaged 14 pts/game in scoring over their last 6 games. The Bengals beat the Ravens 27-16 only 6 days ago. The Bengals are favored by 9.5 pts.

Back