The 2023 Playoffs

Now, let's see if the Cowboys learned what NOT to do with a huge lead from the Chargers.

Edit: Shorten the game, run the ball, 3 and outs should take at least 3+ minutes off the clock. Punts are your friend.

Now, let's see if the Cowboys learned what NOT to do with a huge lead from the Chargers.

Edit: Shorten the game, run the ball, 3 and outs should take at least 3+ minutes off the clock. Punts are your friend.
Todd Bowles wouldn't know what to do if he were playing the Chargers.

That was dumb, Dak, take the sack there. Take a knee. All in all though, that's what you do. Took 6 minutes off the clock, force the long field. You know. Situational Awareness in the playcalling.

This looks a LOT like the Patriots/Titans 2019 playoff game. You know the one, where Brady was checked out, because he'd been tampering with the Dolphins all year?

One big difference is that I'm enjoying this one a lot more than that one, but, definitely.

Now I love the look on his face when he gets hammered or screws something up.

Also, McCarthy should be fired just for not going for two after the 3rd straight miss.

Joe Buck sounds like he's going to be sick, as poor Russell Gage is getting carted off at the end of an absolute blowout.

Looks like it'll be the Cowboys getting smoked by the Niners.
If Dallas can maintain any discipline, it could be a good game. But they are literally the wild, wild west from week-to-week.

If Dallas can maintain any discipline, it could be a good game. But they are literally the wild, wild west from week-to-week.
If you've watched in the 2nd half here, up a million, they're having a very difficult time communicating on defense, they're fortunate it's not a lot worse.

TB recovers the onside kick and still can’t win because, yup… a made XP 🤣

Todd Bowles wouldn't know what to do if he were playing the Chargers.

What's it got to do with Bowles?

He was brought in so he could quisicky smile on the sidelines trying hard not to ask for a bag of Cheese Poofs while the master, Lord Byron Brady proves once and for all his supremecy of over meer mortal coaches, or is it Meerkats?

Thanks for the visual @Hawg73 .

View: https://youtu.be/-XlYj1iyAlk

And Zeus Brady:

"They repay my love with defiance?"

View: https://youtu.be/AosuU6y_FGE

Good night guys.

Long rock the 2023 Jaquars.

🔥

Last edited:
Back