The 2023 Playoffs

isn't the Daily Mail and english newspaper?
I assume this is either a gag or click-bait.
either way, watching the game in the snow (which I LOVE a snow football game) I jokingly thought of the mostly white uni's, although the bright orange helmets kinda thwart that theory.
what was burrow doing while in the pocket, looking for orange and black blobs thru the flakes :p

Calling it a "newspaper" is a bit charitable I reckon, but weirdly the Daily Heil Mail has versions for the US, UK and Australia, probably Canada too, basically all the major English-speaking nations of the world.

Almost certainly click bait though, the jerseys are white, yes, but the pants are black and helmets bright orange. Besides, all-white unis in heavy snow would have almost as many drawbacks as there are potential benefits.

Calling it a "newspaper" is a bit charitable I reckon, but weirdly the Daily Heil Mail has versions for the US, UK and Australia, probably Canada too, basically all the major English-speaking nations of the world.

Almost certainly click bait though, the jerseys are white, yes, but the pants are black and helmets bright orange. Besides, all-white unis in heavy snow would have almost as many drawbacks as there are potential benefits.
Reminds me of the plays we ran against Baltimore in the 2014 playoffs when we had our LB line up as a receiver with an illegible number but he never went out for a pass. I remember article after article saying how the Pats broke the spirit of the rules. :rolleyes:

Fans, coaches, GM, Players...

Everyone involved with the Bills seems extra salty.

The Bengals are fricken good.
I think they believed they were going to ride an emotional high to the conference championship game. They forgot the Bengals were beating them before the game was cancelled and the Bengals have been the hottest team in the AFC for 2 months while the Bills almost lost to Miami with it's third string Qb. The only people surprised by the Bills losing are its own players and fans.

Also, I fully expect the Bengals to do the same thing to the Chiefs Sunday.

These wunderkids did pretty well in college, too.

FnW0NuUacAAgveY

IMO, the issue wasn't just Allen. The Bills D was awful to start the game allowing the Bengals to go up an down the field on 3 straight possessions. Also, the Bills coaching had no answer for the Bengals D which just kept coming and spinning the dial on coverages. I am really looking forward to seeing them dismantle Mahomes and the KC offense.

True. The point Cosell wanted to make is that the Bills' overall roster really isn't very good and that without Josh Allen they'd be a 6 win team. We began to see some of that last year
in the weather game when they couldn't stand toe to toe with us. This year it was more apparent how beatable the Bills were. With all their FAs and little cap space, those Bills are in a big pickle this off season.

I don't understand what's going on with Mahomes' injury.
How is he doing so much better in only 6 days when that's well known to be a 4-8 week rehab?
My conclusion is that either he isn't doing as well as reports indicate, it wasn't a high ankle sprain in the first place or it was a very minimal HAS.
A 3rd option is that he had the tightrope surgery to stabilize the fibula. It's only a 20-25 minute procedure and could be done right in a doctor's office. No one would know the difference.
He could have gone right from the MRI to the doctor. It's not usual but he's not your usual patient.

I'm curious to see how much he can do in the game.

Here's a simple video showing how quick & easy tightrope surgery is for the surgeon.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imsmVQyRGRA

Back