The 2023 Playoffs

During the Eagle, San Fran game I said my husband on the fabulous one handed “catch”. by the eagles was dropped ie it the ground and then he regained possession.... the refs called it a catch. I couldn’t figure out why Shannan didn’t challenge it. Hubby said I was wrong until he saw the replay and agreed he had not completed the catch.

It’s was awful day of horrible calls and non calls.

~Dee~

the dirty birds were smart to quickly run a play. It wasn't immediately clear the ball hit the ground, some announcers couldn't even tell off the initial slow motion replays

the dirty birds were smart to quickly run a play. It wasn't immediately clear the ball hit the ground, some announcers couldn't even tell off the initial slow motion replays
When the receiver popped up and immediately signaled for them to run a play, I knew it was incomplete. Shanny should have saw that and threw the flag. It was worth it given it was 4th down.

When the receiver popped up and immediately signaled for them to run a play, I knew it was incomplete. Shanny should have saw that and threw the flag. It was worth it given it was 4th down.
The refs should have done so.

The refs should have done so.
I hate to say this again, but the NFL is as fixed as it’s ever been. With the legalize gambling, the refs are controlling games more than ever, and they are not even trying to hide it anymore.

would have changed the game in a significant way to stop that initial TD drive

Football change a lot when fantasy football came around.

~Dee~

Last edited:
Football change pd a lot when fantasy football came around.

~Dee~
Well, when it first started being online, maybe. NFL-supported Fantasy Football has been around since the early 90s.

Well, when it first started being online, maybe. NFL-supported Fantasy Football has been around since the early 90s.
And that’s really when it started to change and I want to say we got our first home computer, I had computers at the office before, we got our home around 1995... so I’d guess that’s probably quite true. Good point.

~Dee~

Yeah, from an incident a couple of years ago.
Unreal timing, huh.
I know... trying to take away from Brady's (Re)retirement announcement. $*#&!! NFL :coffee:

I just skimmed an SI article on it but I believe he's not a regular/frequent player but a backup?

I know... trying to take away from Brady's (Re)retirement announcement. $*#&!! NFL :coffee:

I just skimmed an SI article on it but I believe he's not a regular/frequent player but a backup?

Bad timing because it's been out there for a long time. It comes out just in time to ruin his SB. It won't affect the Eagles much if at all.

Bad timing because it's been out there for a long time. It comes out just in time to ruin his SB. It won't affect the Eagles much if at all.
if he did what he is accused of then screw him. he can rot, but timing is what it is. next week would have been worse I suppose. How Eagles handle this is up to them and they will have to deal with it, which might be interesting.

I was over on ChiefsPlanet and they are saying that if the Chiefs win the narrative will be that Mahomes beat trash QBs for his SB wins and that when he faced the GOAT he got crushed. That really made my day. :rofl:

This is why KC must lose. And for the love of Pete, why is Marino always on these lists??? Also, notice no Montana.

EDIT: Also notice no Rodgers. That makes me happy. Patrick is officially the BOAT now. LOL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12mqnzguwyM

Last edited:
Back