The 2023 Playoffs

I don't want KC to win. The media is already trying to put them on the same level as the Pats dynasty.
Yeah, screw KC, I'll hold my nose and (ugh) root for the Iggles to smoke their ass. Mahomes seems like a good dude but Travis Kelce is a first class douche canoe and their fan base is completely unbearable. Fuck those clowns (pardon my french).

I was over on ChiefsPlanet and they are saying that if the Chiefs win the narrative will be that Mahomes beat trash QBs for his SB wins and that when he faced the GOAT he got crushed. That really made my day. :rofl:
Excuses, it's all they have and that's a SB win, as in one.

I'd just like to comment that Andy Reid, the coach of the Kansas City Chiefs, is a great coach. He picked a fantastic quarterback (who I know is a bit injured now), and I think his team is the best today. He also picked a great tight end (Kelce), and he has made his defense better than in the past. I wanted to let people know that I have more respect for Reid, than I had in the past. He might win, or he might lose next weekend in the Super Bowl, but I think he is a fine coach.

I'd just like to comment that Andy Reid, the coach of the Kansas City Chiefs, is a great coach. He picked a fantastic quarterback (who I know is a bit injured now), and I think his team is the best today. He also picked a great tight end (Kelce), and he has made his defense better than in the past. I wanted to let people know that I have more respect for Reid, than I had in the past. He might win, or he might lose next weekend in the Super Bowl, but I think he is a fine coach.
Reid seems like a good guy and I have nothing against Mahommes either… but I don’t want the Chefs winning another SB and I hope they lose badly. I am trying to avoid any sports talk, but I did hear some “is Reid better then BB” talk as if even a chefs win which would make Reid 2-2 in SB’s is as good as 6-3

so my dream scenario is chefs get spanked, then next season pats make playoffs and win at least one playoff game (more would be nice but making this a realistic dream ) and chefs don’t even make it to SB, to calm the Reid #1 coach talk

The KC fans are utterly obnoxious. They remind you of the Seattle fans, totally up their own arses believing they really are like an extra man on the field and believing their self-made hype.

I dunno, they seem to be okay.

:hello:

Layne Staley and Alice In Chains a favorite and a favorite song.

Something about peeling skin from someone's face, the taking of hands...

We're not a species meant to survive, are we?

:rofl:

View: https://youtu.be/CQACFQfKfO0

And of course, Nirvana. Before they became famous, I saw them in a great small venue here in Ireland called Sir Henry's in Cork in 1991. They were playing along with Sonic Youth.

DSC02130.jpg

2611391_1_org_h_02235575resized.png

DSC02132.jpg

DSC02140.jpg

Kurt took some zzzs near the stage while Sonic Youth was playing! :rofl:

1675630700868.jpeg

And of course, Nirvana. Before they became famous, I saw them in a great small venue here in Ireland called Sir Henry's in Cork in 1991. They were playing along with Sonic Youth.

DSC02130.jpg

2611391_1_org_h_02235575resized.png

DSC02132.jpg

DSC02140.jpg

Kurt took some zzzs near the stage while Sonic Youth was playing! :rofl:

View attachment 15352

Love it.

My favorite was Screaming Trees, and Mark Lanegan's solo stuff (RIP, and F you, COVID!) as well. Saw Trees in concert with Soul Asylum...and Spin Doctors on the top of the bill, which says everything you need to know about the music industry as a whole.

Sonic Youth, man! That's a Grunger's grunge band! Haven't thought of them in a minute! A friend of mine was absolutely obsessed with them. I thought they were solid, and I got the music theory side of it, but they never really hit me.

My favorite was Screaming Trees, and Mark Lanegan's solo stuff (RIP, and F you, COVID!) as well. Saw Trees in concert with Soul Asylum...and Spin Doctors on the top of the bill, which says everything you need to know about the music industry as a whole.

Sonic Youth, man! That's a Grunger's grunge band! Haven't thought of them in a minute! A friend of mine was absolutely obsessed with them. I thought they were solid, and I got the music theory side of it, but they never really hit me.
I know! Such a unique band to say the leat.

2014-09-13_ent_3328604_I1.JPG

FAZ8c62VQAcNeGR.jpg:large

FAevuwlX0AIg2Pu.jpg

Back