The 2023 Playoffs

I know! Such a unique band to say the leat.

2014-09-13_ent_3328604_I1.JPG

FAZ8c62VQAcNeGR.jpg:large

FAevuwlX0AIg2Pu.jpg
Everyone is sitting down. :huh:

There was a good risk of injury at those gigs, the crowd would go bananas!

2088662_1_articleinline_1002213_1002213.jpg

Remember those days? You would be drowned in sweat, your jeans absorbed into your skin, you'd leave and your ears would be ringing got hours afterwards. And you'd be ecstatic!
You don't need to tell me - I saw Primus and Rage Against the Machine live. For the former, I could feel my ribcage fluxing in and out with the bass. For the latter...the only mosh pit I ever bailed on. We were counting the ambulances leaving.

I notice Dave is wearing a Dino Jr shirt! I saw them, too. They never got the love they deserved...

Saw Dino Jr at an airfield in Kingston, RI, Lolapalooza 93 I believe.

35,000 of us at the festival of 12 hours.

Rage Against The Machine, Tool, and Primus and Alice In Chains to close as headliners.

Epic day.

And you're right, Dino Jr were excellent.

I want the Chiefs to win. Can’t stand Eagles fans.

Not concerned about Andy Reid or Mahomes as they can’t touch BB or Brady. Reid even if he wins this one will be debated whether he’s better or not than Walsh or JimmyJohnson. Zero chance one can argue he catches BB with 6 rings and 9 SB trips.

Same with Mahomes. Even if he wins a 2nd he’ll be discussed more with Roethlisberger, no way he’s close to 7 rings.

Saw Dino Jr at an airfield in Kingston, RI, Lolapalooza 93 I believe.

35,000 of us at the festival of 12 hours.

Rage Against The Machine, Tool, and Primus and Alice In Chains to close as headliners.

Epic day.

And you're right, Dino Jr were excellent.
Quanset State. Was there. 150,000 middle class white kids jumping up and down to Arrested Development and chanting "Revolution! Revolution!". Heh.

A shout out to a band I saw Live back in the day in some shitty club in Boston -- The Blackjacks, who had a total rock star front man called
Johnny Angel. They were locally popular but refused to be punk during the transition period between rock and, whatever, the new wave
punk era and that cost them. These guys wrote some really great tunes and had real chops but were completely out of control and never got signed and properly
produced or they would have been big. The sound quality of this clip and all their recordings was relatively poor, but Live they were pure
dynamite. I'm hoping somebody gives this clip a listen and, agrees, that yes Hawg, there was something there. Even the video was
totally raw and amateurish, but.....at least somebody put them on Youtube.

View: https://youtu.be/VOQ3EeEYxKI

Back