The 2023 Playoffs

Relevant for this thread a bit…

KC Chiefs just won the SB where their NFL rookies did the following:
  • CB Trent McDuffie on the field making crucial 3rd down tackles
  • MLB Leo Chenal making key stops forcing the Eagles to punt
  • RB Isiah Pacheco starting at RB and providing essential energy and excellent runs all game
  • WR Sky Moore with the game winning Superbowl TD reception

Think two actions fooled the ref.

First the WR spun to avoid the DB but could look like the DB spun the WR.

Second the pass was way off by and the refs are accustomed to seeing very accurate passes all game. you see refs making that call numerous times in the past.

It was an unfortunate call. And I won't loose any sleep over it.
which is why all.calls.should.be.reviewable.
the fact they are not and it would be an easy fix screams that there is some kind of agenda.

to me, the standard for ANY interference opi or dpi would be "does the player have material interference done to him preventing him from getting the ball?" most handfighting/arm barring stuff should be let go. turning the guy or the jersey hold actually holding him back should be called.

Bradberry didn't turn the guy or hold him back. Besides, the throw was 15 yds over the receiver's head and therefor uncatchable.

Relevant for this thread a bit…

KC Chiefs just won the SB where their NFL rookies did the following:
  • CB Trent McDuffie on the field making crucial 3rd down tackles
  • MLB Leo Chenal making key stops forcing the Eagles to punt
  • RB Isiah Pacheco starting at RB and providing essential energy and excellent runs all game
  • WR Sky Moore with the game winning Superbowl TD reception
In comparison to McDuffie our Jones rookies will be just fine.
Pacheco was a steal for KC.
Hopefully with a decent OC Thornton's game will improve. For a nerd like me, I'll always compare Thornton to Sky Moore.

In comparison to McDuffie our Jones rookies will be just fine.
Pacheco was a steal for KC.
Hopefully with a decent OC Thornton's game will improve. For a nerd like me, I'll always compare Thornton to Sky Moore.

Chiefs hit a grand slam 2022 draft and it was instrumental to their ring

Reminds me of when the Pats took Seymour and Light and they immediately helped

That's a communication issue, clearly. The fact that they get burned on something multiple times, not only in the game but earlier in the year is pretty inexcusable.

It's how the Eagles play the Jet Sweep to prevent being flanked. The Chiefs took advantage of it twice for easy TDs.

Back