The 3 Games to Glory DVD

Joe

Registered Loser
Reaction score
I mean, I hate to say it...but...this sucks. The entire blu-ray (or at least the first 35 minutes I've watched on the first disk) seems to just be slow-motion, zoomed up replays of every single play that happened with the play-by-play audio. Is there more to this DVD than just that? I would rather watch each game, broadcast version, from start to finish all over again than watch the same play in slow motion and up close 3 or 4 times before moving on to the next significant play that happened two plays later. What a snooze

I ordered my copy yesterday. I did order the Bluray version. should get it next week- can't wait. Still looking for new balls!

I ordered my copy yesterday. I did order the Bluray version. should get it next week- can't wait. Still looking for new balls!

What happened to your old balls, dId you drive them in the the woods?

Let me know what you think of it. I've never seen any of the 3 Games to Glory DVDs before so I didn't know what to expect. But I expected a little more than a slow motion triple-replay recap of every play

Back