The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Do you remember in years past how the Patriots defense would just suck at the beginning of the year and by the end they'd be really good. OK, now apply that to KC and you can see whats coming.

I'm surprised you even have internet where your at ????

yeah, because nothing says great defense quite like shutting down the immortal Derrek Carr...:coffee:

we have a 20+ year history of the Andy Reid Affect™ in two cities. Unless you guys swapped him for BFB it ain't quite the same thing. A walrus doesn't change his blubber.

KC may very well win this weekend, I wouldn't be surprised. If they do, it won't matter because the Patriots will slaughter them in a rematch (if KC makes it that far).

Do you remember in years past how the Patriots defense would just suck at the beginning of the year and by the end they'd be really good. OK, now apply that to KC and you can see whats coming.

I'm surprised you even have internet where your at ????
I remember the Pats having and still have one of the best defensive minds in the history of the NFL. That miiiiight have something to do with that.

I remember the Pats having and still have one of the best defensive minds in the history of the NFL. That miiiiight have something to do with that.

c'mon man...we all know it's because the Pats cheat. Have never won a single game in franchise history where they haven't cheated. :archive:

yeah, because nothing says great defense quite like shutting down the immortal Derrek Carr...:coffee:

we have a 20+ year history of the Andy Reid Affect™ in two cities. Unless you guys swapped him for BFB it ain't quite the same thing. A walrus doesn't change his blubber.

Reid doesn't seem to have a problem scoring 30+ against *********.

He has a much improved d now too, so we'll see what happens.

Should be a fun game on Sunday. If the rookie WR can show up some and we can get some good production from our run game, I like our chances. Time will tell.

We did give up points to Houston & Baltimore, but it was on the road.

Our D needs to step up like it has all season.

Reid doesn't seem to have a problem scoring 30+ against *********.

He has a much improved d now too, so we'll see what happens.

a "much improved defense" does nothing to change an inability to manage the clock and not make stupid decisions. Reid's teams have never had a problem scoring...offense is what he does.

Why do people seemingly like to pretend that history isn't what it is? That fat bastard is who he is. He WILL fuck it up.

edit: wait, just saw that you're a Queef's fan. The idiotic spewing makes sense now. Keep telling yourself fairy tales...and fuck you on general principle.

Reid is really close with [Bill] Belichick. People in the football world think they're enemies. They're not. They're two brilliant leaders. They love to compete against each other, but they're good friends. You think they share ideas? I think they do. They just have two different styles of leadership, but both work.

- Rick Burkholder, Kansas City Chiefs trainer

Reid is really close with [Bill] Belichick. People in the football world think they're enemies. They're not. They're two brilliant leaders. They love to compete against each other, but they're good friends. You think they share ideas? I think they do. They just have two different styles of leadership, but both work.

- Rick Burkholder, Kansas City Chiefs trainer

Yeah, Reid showed how well his works last year in the CCG by not calling a TO to let his defense catch their breath. I guess as long as you have fans that look at victory in terms of fantasy stats instead of...well, actual victory...this will persist.

Yeah, Reid showed how well his works last year in the CCG by not calling a TO to let his defense catch their breath. I guess as long as you have fans that look at victory in terms of fantasy stats instead of...well, actual victory...this will persist.

Dee Ford Bitch! Brady had 3 int's like he's going to have this Sunday.

Back