The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Chiefs’ WR De’Anthony Thomas fractured his leg during Thursday’s practice. 3rd on the depth chart.

There is a great disturbance in the Force.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bOtX05Ijfrw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There is a great disturbance in the Force.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bOtX05Ijfrw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The only problem with this is that it implies the Queefs are the Empire. Not quite.

I was fortunate to have a bottle of TG's Kentucky Brunch Stout recently. Hands down the best beer I have ever had. Demand is high and supply is limited so it's almost impossible to find.

66498.jpg

Yacky sent me a 6 pack plus a couple 22 oz bottles of this a couple years ago to pay off a bet we made out here. GOOD stuff, trying to find a way to get it in Maryland-

View attachment 102017

The only problem with this is that it implies the Queefs are the Empire. Not quite.

Their stadium is weird. I'm pretty sure that whomever designed the Jetsons cartoon also designed that stadium. Everything there has weird angles and curves. Or, perhaps the guy was on LSD.

I guess would get that if I watched the video?

I'll just have to pass on that knowledge.

You don't even have to watch the video.

"Pat" can stand for Mahomes or the Patriots.

Your brain is wired to automatically assign it the latter, though.

I'm picking up a chiefs fan in columbus . Dropping him off in Cleveland airport after the browns chiefs game.

The Chiefs pass rush is going to eat this geezer for lunch.

vUAhege.gif

Flowers is sharpening his sword.

You are pimping a pass rusher who:

1. Has never even had 8 sacks in a season
2. Runs a 4.93 40-yard dash
3. Was part of a front seven that graded out as the WORST pass rush in football last year

Kingslayer runs CIRCLES around clowns like Trey Flowers.

You understand this team routinely goes empty backfield and Mahomes has only been sacked six times, right?

Your defense is absolutely no threat.

Just about time for Mahomes to put Brady's head on a spike

You're all about to see the present and the future tomorrow.

:yawn:

If we had a nickel for every time someone said this, we could buy the Chiefs and move them to Hartford, just for fun.

I'm really glad you think Matt Flynn/Jimmy Garoppolo/Colin Kaepernick/Scott Mitchell/Ryan Tannehill/Alex Smith/Marc Bulger/Derek Carr/Brock Osweiler/Robert Griffin III/Kirk Cousins etc, etc, etc, ad nauseum is the best QB ever because he won a couple of games. I get it. You haven't won donkey dick in 49 years, but at least it wasn't an exhibition game when you played it, unlike the Jets.

He might even win this one.

But holy crap, you sound so flippin ridiculous with this nonsense. :coffee:

It's regular season, Week 6. You've been here before. With Alex Smith even. Act like it.

Back