The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

THE KINGSLAYER HAS ARRIVED BITCHES

44099998_2114154041940829_6749032143449489408_o.jpg

That's not Darnold

Well I'm not from Pennsylvania, but I drink the hell out of Yuengling. :toast:

As anybody in their right mind would. We're not that far away from them, that stuff is huge here.

GOOD stuff, incredible out of a tap.

I had never heard of Yuengling, until I went to a Red Sox away game against the Pirates in Bradenton during 2017 Spring Training.

They have it on tap there, or at least, they did back in 2017.

:yawn:

If we had a nickel for every time someone said this, we could buy the Chiefs and move them to Hartford, just for fun.

I'm really glad you think Matt Flynn/Jimmy Garoppolo/Colin Kaepernick/Scott Mitchell/Ryan Tannehill/Alex Smith/Marc Bulger/Derek Carr/Brock Osweiler/Robert Griffin III/Kirk Cousins etc, etc, etc, ad nauseum is the best QB ever because he won a couple of games. I get it. You haven't won donkey dick in 49 years, but at least it wasn't an exhibition game when you played it, unlike the Jets.

He might even win this one.

But holy crap, you sound so flippin ridiculous with this nonsense. :coffee:

It's regular season, Week 6. You've been here before. With Alex Smith even. Act like it.

I'm confused. :huh:

I thought this thread was about beer. :toast:

But holy crap, you sound so flippin ridiculous with this nonsense. :coffee:

It's regular season, Week 6. You've been here before. With Alex Smith even. Act like it.
He can't.

He can't wait until the Chiefs do something. He's tried that year after year. If he doesn't brag early in the regular season, he won't be able to brag at all.

He doesn't care how stupid he'll look in a few weeks. He's looked stupid year after year. Yes, he's been here before. And he'll be here again even if the Chiefs collapse around Thanksgiving time. He doesn't care. As long as the Chiefs win a few to start the season, he can puff up and act like an idiot.

And if you think about it, he has the perfect coach to start a season strong, as long as you don't need to finish strong.

You are pimping a pass rusher who:

1. Has never even had 8 sacks in a season
2. Runs a 4.93 40-yard dash
3. Was part of a front seven that graded out as the WORST pass rush in football last year

Kingslayer runs CIRCLES around clowns like Trey Flowers.

You understand this team routinely goes empty backfield and Mahomes has only been sacked six times, right?

Your defense is absolutely no threat.

You realize that Brady has only been sacked 6 times this year too, right?

You are pimping a pass rusher who:

1. Has never even had 8 sacks in a season
2. Runs a 4.93 40-yard dash
3. Was part of a front seven that graded out as the WORST pass rush in football last year

Kingslayer runs CIRCLES around clowns like Trey Flowers.

You understand this team routinely goes empty backfield and Mahomes has only been sacked six times, right?

Your defense is absolutely no threat.

Yeah, your D has us shaking in our boots.

Now go mind the pigs, do your chores and brush your tooth.

Like a good little hick.

He should be totally embarrassed using that Louis Vuitton shoulder bag. I mean, really?

I have more of a problem with Clay calling him the Kingslayer.

Anybody that watches Game of Thrones knows that Jamie "The Kingslayer" Lannister is an incestuous scumbag that got his hand cut off.

Bump. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good game Chiefy guys.

Repeat after me: "We're on to Cincinatti"

Cheers

Back