The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Thank you , whoever you are !

yeah, enjoy it. Just remember, anybody can get lucky once. Kermit now has the same number of rings that Drew Brees, Steve Young and Brett Favre have. Win another one in the next couple years and we'll talk.

yeah, enjoy it. Just remember, anybody can get lucky once. Kermit now has the same number of rings that Drew Brees, Steve Young and Brett Favre have. Win another one in the next couple years and we'll talk.

And Flacco and Foles.

Congrats to KC fans. We may not like them, but they were the best team this January/February and came back in every game they won. Those slow starts should have done them in if their opponents didn't let up, but KC was persistent and that offense is so difficult to keep down for an entire game. Mahomes wasn't great last night but he did enough.

And Flacco and Foles.

Congrats to KC fans. We may not like them, but they were the best team this January/February and came back in every game they won. Those slow starts should have done them in if their opponents didn't let up, but KC was persistent and that offense is so difficult to keep down for an entire game. Mahomes wasn't great last night but he did enough.

oh, I could also go with Theisman, Dilfer, Williams, Hostetler...etc. I specifically focused on HOF guys because Kermit is the GOAT...as we have been told repeatedly for the last 2 years. :coffee:

Well 50 years of being bridesmaids, not even the Maid of Honor, has come to an end. Who is next? Jets? Lions?

And Flacco and Foles.

Those slow starts are why I think they should be investigated for cheating. lol How many times are they going to come back? It's fishy.

Heh, Chiefs won the SB and didn't even have to fucking CHEAT to do it!

Patriots should take lessons!

Fucking losers!

Heh, Chiefs won the SB and didn't even have to fucking CHEAT to do it!

Patriots should take lessons!

Fucking losers!

Man, yer back?

It's was 10:09 in the morning when you posted this. Way too early to be this drunk.

I mean, I'm a morning drinker but you, my friend, obviously can't handle it.

Back