The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Too bad my bigfoot thread had to die just because somebody thinks they have to be King of the interwebs. Over 11,000 views and over 1000 since I left. LOL. People must be enjoying it.

Too bad my bigfoot thread had to die just because somebody thinks they have to be King of the interwebs. Over 11,000 views and over 1000 since I left. LOL. People must be enjoying it.

FYI, I was more than patient with you against the wishes of the majority of members here. My theshold is the cheating card. You want to jump into that bullshit, then the rest is on you.

FYI, I was more than patient with you against the wishes of the majority of members here. My theshold is the cheating card. You want to jump into that bullshit, then the rest is on you.

Not my fault they were caught cheating MULTIPLE TIMES. If it weren't true you wouldn't be so sensitive about it. I think its funny, and it looks like Brady has had enough of this Bogus organization. He knows the truth and he wants out.

Now you get to watch a REAL DYNASTY !

Not my fault they were caught cheating MULTIPLE TIMES. If it weren't true you wouldn't be so sensitive about it. I think its funny, and it looks like Brady has had enough of this Bogus organization. He knows the truth and he wants out.

You apparently have no comprehension ability and can't think for yourself.

See ya man.

Oh yeah, that's right, one win does make a dynasty...

In the way-too-early-to-really-think-about category, the Kansas City Chiefs right now are a -500 bet in Vegas to win Super Bowl LV.

For comparison, the 2007-2008 Patriots, the team that went 16-0 during the regular season that year, only mustered a paltry -475 going into the Super Bowl.

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLooooosers you are!

In the way-too-early-to-really-think-about category, the Kansas City Chiefs right now are a -500 bet in Vegas to win Super Bowl LV.

For comparison, the 2007-2008 Patriots, the team that went 16-0 during the regular season that year, only mustered a paltry -475 going into the Super Bowl.

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLooooosers you are!

the truly funny thing is that you think this shit matters...:coffee:

the truly funny thing is that you think this shit matters...:coffee:

No I don't but it's sure fun to rub in you guys faces.

Hope you are doing well . You're one of the few I get along with here.

The rest of you suck!

Just a reminder . CHIEFS WON THE SUPERBOWL . just like I told you they would!

They'll win it again next year too and they won't have to CHEAT to do it!

Bigfoot thread over 12,000 views now. Your loss for putting me in jail.

But hey! IDGAF! Chiefs are Champs and the new GOAT has arrived. FUA!

I wonder how Brady is going to feel playing for a team that doesn't cheat. it's going to be awkward at best.

BTW ,The Chiefs are the new dynasty. Patrick Mahomes is the new Goat. in two years he has the league MVP and the SB MVP.

Sux doesn't it!

Oh yeah, and I told you so!

If the NFL season gets suspended for a year that will make the Chiefs automatic SB champs for two years. Does that count on Mahomes resume?

Hows life in solitary confinement? lol

You're asking someone that doesn't give a fuck!

It's been fun watching your team dive into failure,

Have a happy decade avoiding Corona and rooting for a 4-12 team again!

Pat Mahomes is now the GOAT .

Deal with it.

Deal with it.

OK, that was pretty good. Now start throwing out epic stats on why Brady isn't the GOAT and you'll totally be D22 level. :)

Deal with it.

You actually have to do things before you become the goat dummy. AS far as dive into failure, at your pace the chiefs will have the same number of titles as the pats in about 500 years.

You actually have to do things before you become the goat dummy. AS far as dive into failure, at your pace the chiefs will have the same number of titles as the pats in about 500 years.

That soon?

Back