The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

You're asking someone that doesn't give a fuck!

It's been fun watching your team dive into failure,

Have a happy decade avoiding Corona and rooting for a 4-12 team again!

Pat Mahomes is now the GOAT .

Deal with it.
Pats* + 1. Have a good day dufus. lol

Pats* + 1. Have a good day dufus. lol

I wonder how many teams consider a Division and a Playoff appearance (sadly one n done, but still...) As a Dive into failure? Apart from if you've won 3 of the Last five SB's, appearing in 4 of them. That might seem a bit disappointing.

I wonder how many teams consider a Division and a Playoff appearance (sadly one n done, but still...) As a Dive into failure? Apart from if you've won 3 of the Last five SB's, appearing in 4 of them. That might seem a bit disappointing.

None, because no teams win that consistently. Like the chiefs for example 1 Sb in 50 years. A first round loss is a parade to them.

Heh, you pathethic losers are going to enjoy misery until the end of your lives . It was even reported that Brady wanted out of the AFC solely because of Mahomes and the Chiefs . I told you So ! I told you so! I told you so!

Enjoy the meteorite shower!

And Now Gronk makes it clear players are done with Belechicks bullshit! LOLOLOL!

He was retired , you dumb inbred fuck.
He always said he wanted to only play with Brady.
Seriously, the sex with pigs has messed up your brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He retired because he was sick of Belechick and the Patriot way. Just as Brady was.

Dumbfuck!

He retired because he was sick of Belechick and the Patriot way. Just as Brady was.

Dumbfuck!

At least spell his name right...

Good thing you got out of the hogs...the farmers/ranchers are going belly up (pun intended) because of the Cough 19 lock down.

At least spell his name right...

Good thing you got out of the hogs...the farmers/ranchers are going belly up (pun intended) because of the Cough 19 lock down.

China owns the largest pork producer in the US ,Smithfield foods, so the jokes on those slant eyed bastards.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Betting Bellychick drafts a fatty for the OL at 23 because he's a dumbass!

China owns the largest pork producer in the US ,Smithfield foods, so the jokes on those slant eyed bastards.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

They closed and also the big one in Minnesota too...not good.

Lol...........don't give up your day job dumbass.

Devlin gone, sick of Bellychick.

Will be on another team in two years. LOL

Heard one of the talking heads the other day say Brady wanted out of the AFC because of Mahomes and KC.

He did look like he didn't give a shit last year. says a lot about the guy.

Back