The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Is Kansas City that bit in the middle that's basically just grassland? :shrug_n:

Not all. A good part of it is just dirt and weeds.

Put it this way-- tons of planes fly over Missoura and almost all of them are headed elsewhere.

My fellow fans are boisterous, and they are really good at it.

Me, I’m a little more grounded.

Pats have 1 1/2 weeks to prepare against a young QB. The Chiefs are coming off of two very physical games, and are going on the road for the 4th time already this season. The Pats are fighting their way out of the corner, which makes them even more dangerous.

Almost everything screams Pats victory.

But please, make no mistake. Don’t compare the other guys to Mahomes, use your impartial eyes and you will see something different. He is human, will make mistakes, but he’s on a different level than Watson.

It has been such a massive upgrade over Alex Smith I can’t even quantify it. The other players know it, and it’s raised their level of play, too.

I’m not an idiot, I’m not going to compare him to anyone else because he’s his own guy.

In the past, I would be highly skeptical of this game, and especially in the playoffs, but for the first time in my life I truly believe this team can overcome and win anywhere.

I look forward to talking with you guys this week. My fellow fans will talk shit, but have fun with it. Don’t be like Denver fan and take it to heart.

Andy Reid is still your coach...right?

...all I will say is it enjoy it now because we've all seen this movie before.

Such arrogance.
Arrogance? You remind me of that Rams WR: "Tonight a dynasty is born."

Oh, wait. He did have a superbowl win two years prior.

Your team has done NOTHING. They've won five games. FIVE. In September. And you can't masturbate fast enough.

smh

Ah, don't go getting all reasonable on us. What fun is that?

Personally, I watched Mahomes couple of times in college and thought he looked clueless. Just heaving it up into coverage without any thought. Like a more athletic version of Christian Hackenburg. I laughed when KC drafted him.

Now I can see that he is a mortal lock HOF'er, will rewrite all the record books, lead the Chiefs to a perfect season while being humble, charming and the perfect teammate.

Not even being accomplished cheaters will help us against the likes of Gunslinger Jr.-- the Wonder Messiah. I'm surprised nobody's brought that up yet.

You guys are going to have to cover that.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Arrogance? You remind me of that Rams WR: "Tonight a dynasty is born."

Oh, wait. He did have a superbowl win two years prior.

Your team has done NOTHING. They've won five games. FIVE. In September. And you can't masturbate fast enough.

smh

He's also chiding others for being arrogant when he's the one who is crowning his team - after five games - as the next dynasty.

Self-awareness isn't too high on his list of qualities. :archive:

He's also chiding others for being arrogant when he's the one who is crowning his team - after five games - as the next dynasty.

Self-awareness isn't too high on his list of qualities. :archive:

Yeah, he can get back to us in another 16.5 years. :coffee:

My fellow fans are boisterous, and they are really good at it.

Me, I’m a little more grounded.

Pats have 1 1/2 weeks to prepare against a young QB. The Chiefs are coming off of two very physical games, and are going on the road for the 4th time already this season. The Pats are fighting their way out of the corner, which makes them even more dangerous.

Almost everything screams Pats victory.

But please, make no mistake. Don’t compare the other guys to Mahomes, use your impartial eyes and you will see something different. He is human, will make mistakes, but he’s on a different level than Watson.

It has been such a massive upgrade over Alex Smith I can’t even quantify it. The other players know it, and it’s raised their level of play, too.

I’m not an idiot, I’m not going to compare him to anyone else because he’s his own guy.

In the past, I would be highly skeptical of this game, and especially in the playoffs, but for the first time in my life I truly believe this team can overcome and win anywhere.

I look forward to talking with you guys this week. My fellow fans will talk shit, but have fun with it. Don’t be like Denver fan and take it to heart.

Your QB has played in 5 games, sorry we do not crown them for at least 8 games. Sorry but a lot of us have seen this act before. Oh and save your, take it to heart crap, do you know how many fans have come over here to trash talk and then vanished into thin air? At the end of the day, the pats have won over the last 19 years at a level that nobody has ever done, you won 5 games...of which you have done a lot of times and then fell on your face in the second half of the season, so when you insult the pats and its fans, and well everything else, because your team won 5 games, sorry but many do not take it seriously.

Do you Pats fans remember when we almost beat you in your house with half a team and Jason Avant as our leading receiver?

If we hadn't been so banged up in that game we would have beaten you three times in a row.

Yeah...this time we're freaking stacked and have Brett Favre II at QB.

And your team is a year older and a year slower.

We're going to own you.

Do you remember when you were in the superbowl? We do, all 10 times. When you can string together two playoff wins in a row, let us know.

Your QB has played in 5 games, sorry we do not crown them for at least 8 games. Sorry but a lot of us have seen this act before. Oh and save your, take it to heart crap, do you know how many fans have come over here to trash talk and then vanished into thin air? At the end of the day, the pats have won over the last 19 years at a level that nobody has ever done, you won 5 games...of which you have done a lot of times and then fell on your face in the second half of the season, so when you insult the pats and its fans, and well everything else, because your team won 5 games, sorry but many do not take it seriously.

I bet you are dynamite at a party.

The age of the Pat is over.

I'll give you credit for one thing. You are one of few I've met who truly recognize the Historic importance of our Patriots. We were not merely a dynasty or even an era. We are indeed an age.

The stone age, the bronze age, the iron age, The Pats age...

and it's not over.

Cheers

Do you Pats fans remember when we almost beat you in your house with half a team and Jason Avant as our leading receiver?

If we hadn't been so banged up in that game we would have beaten you three times in a row.

Yeah...this time we're freaking stacked and have Brett Favre II at QB.

And your team is a year older and a year slower.

We're going to own you.

don't really care what the stats say, Fav-ruh won one SB and pissed away a massive amount of games with terrible picks and bad decisions. Rather not have the next version of him.

Something notable - Sony Michel’s yards per carry by week:

Week 2: 3.4

Week 3: 3.6

Week 4: 4.5

Week 5: 5.4

Next up he faces the Chiefs, who have allowed a league-high 5.8 yards per carry this season.

I'll give you credit for one thing. You are one of few I've met who truly recognize the Historic importance of our Patriots. We were not merely a dynasty or even an era. We are indeed an age.

The stone age, the bronze age, the iron age, The Pats age...

and it's not over.

Cheers

I think that if the Pats make the playoffs again this year, they will call it an epoch. :toast:

Back