The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Might want to pump the brakes pal.

Reid starts out hot often.

SBs aren’t won in October though. Do something in Jan/Feb before you tug yourself. How quickly you forget an anemic Tits team knocked you out when it really mattered.

They kinda are though.

NE doesn't go to SBs unless they have home field. You guys lose this game then you're down 3 games to us.

That's not good.

Who let Trent Dilfer in here?

The Queefs should have lost to the Doncos at mile high...who got absolutely obliterated by the JETS today. How do you explain that, Clay? Since you want to talk about past games. And who knocked you out of the playoffs in 2015? ��

Division games are different

How many playoff wins, big boy? You talk a lot of shit for a guy whose team has done NOTHING ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i

Such arrogance. Your team is past it's expiration date.

Remember what happened the last time an Andy Reid offense got it's teeth into you? 41 points from the righteous palm of Nick Foles in the Super Bowl.

We're coming with a flamethrower.

Such arrogance? Look in the mirror, moron. YOUR TEAM HAS NEVER WON A FUCKING THING.
Show me Andy Reid’s rings. We’ll wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Chefs have absolutely nothing to fear coming in to Foxboro Sunday night. The Pats have an NFL high 12 players on IR, TB has a pieced together receiving corps, the Pats have 0 pass rush, the front 7 can't contain anyone and gives up a bazillion yards every week. Plus it's October and that's Andy Reid's and no one else's. Damn, just thinking about the slaughter to come makes "Halloween" seem tame. I want to throw up at the thought. The Pats will be lucky to keep it within 21 points. Btw, you don't have to worry about LB Justin Houston, SS Eric Murray and RG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif who got injured last night against the Jags. They will heal super fast and the Pats are downright hospitable to visitors anyway. So please take it easy on us.

There is 1 thing I hope you can possibly clear up for me though, please. Why is it that the better Reid's teams do in September and October, the worse they seem to finish up. Take last year for example, you beat the crap out of us week 1, started 5-0 only to finish 10-7, barely made the playoffs and lost to the Titans in the playoffs. It doesn't make sense to me. I mean, 1 playoff win in 5 chances since 2013 is shit, man. Please, can you do me the favor of explaining?

The Chefs have absolutely nothing to fear coming in to Foxboro Sunday night. The Pats have an NFL high 12 players on IR, TB has a pieced together receiving corps, the Pats have 0 pass rush, the front 7 can't contain anyone and gives up a bazillion yards every week. Plus it's October and that's Andy Reid's and no one else's. Damn, just thinking about the slaughter to come makes "Halloween" seem tame. I want to throw up at the thought. The Pats will be lucky to keep it within 21 points. Btw, you don't have to worry about LB Justin Houston, SS Eric Murray and RG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif who got injured last night against the Jags. They will heal super fast and the Pats are downright hospitable to visitors anyway. So please take it easy on us.

There is 1 thing I hope you can possibly clear up for me though, please. Why is it that the better Reid's teams do in September and October, the worse they seem to finish up. Take last year for example, you beat the crap out of us week 1, started 5-0 only to finish 10-7, barely made the playoffs and lost to the Titans in the playoffs. It doesn't make sense to me. I mean, 1 playoff win in 5 chances since 2013 is shit, man. Please, can you do me the favor of explaining?

Because we had a retread, chicken shit quarterback leading our offense who pissed down his leg at the sign of any adversity.

We now have a phenom at the helm.

Because we had a retread, chicken shit quarterback leading our offense who pissed down his leg at the sign of any adversity.

So you think he'll go 190-0 over the next 10 years? Idk, man. That's a lot to put on the shoulders of 1 guy.

He's started 5 games, a lot of guys have looked like the next goat after 5 games only to fall into insignificance.

That's the same thing Jets fans used to say about Mark Sanchise before he decided to explore a career as a proctologist.

Everybody has flaws that can be exploited.

Right now Belichick is burning the midnight oil and breaking down film of the 1934 Dayton Triangles who stopped a kid just like Mahomes.

You people don't know it yet, but you're fucked.

Dak Prescott was just as hyped up in 2016 as Mahomeslice is right now. And was going to start another Cowgirls Dynasty. Now look at him and his team. Mediocre at best lol. The Texans did everything they could last night to choke that game away. But still beat the Cowgirls.

They kinda are though.

NE doesn't go to SBs unless they have home field. You guys lose this game then you're down 3 games to us.

That's not good.

Division games are different

Im not worried. The Chiefs might get 1st seed, but then we will still get home field advantage all the way to the SB if we finish 2nd...

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Yeah...this time we're freaking stacked and have Brett Favre II at QB.

You don't go bragging about having Brett Favre II as your QB, when the oppsoition has Tom Brady. You are just making arguments against yourself.

My fellow fans are boisterous, and they are really good at it.

Me, I’m a little more grounded.

Pats have 1 1/2 weeks to prepare against a young QB. The Chiefs are coming off of two very physical games, and are going on the road for the 4th time already this season. The Pats are fighting their way out of the corner, which makes them even more dangerous.

Almost everything screams Pats victory.

But please, make no mistake. Don’t compare the other guys to Mahomes, use your impartial eyes and you will see something different. He is human, will make mistakes, but he’s on a different level than Watson.

It has been such a massive upgrade over Alex Smith I can’t even quantify it. The other players know it, and it’s raised their level of play, too.

I’m not an idiot, I’m not going to compare him to anyone else because he’s his own guy.

In the past, I would be highly skeptical of this game, and especially in the playoffs, but for the first time in my life I truly believe this team can overcome and win anywhere.

I look forward to talking with you guys this week. My fellow fans will talk shit, but have fun with it. Don’t be like Denver fan and take it to heart.

Pats have 1 1/2 weeks to prepare against a young QB. The Chiefs are coming off of two very physical games, and are going on the road for the 4th time already this season. The Pats are fighting their way out of the corner, which makes them even more dangerous.

But please, make no mistake. Don’t compare the other guys to Mahomes, use your impartial eyes and you will see something different. He is human, will make mistakes, but he’s on a different level than Watson.

It has been such a massive upgrade over Alex Smith I can’t even quantify it. The other players know it, and it’s raised their level of play, too.

I’m not an idiot, I’m not going to compare him to anyone else because he’s his own guy.

In the past, I would be highly skeptical of this game, and especially in the playoffs, but for the first time in my life I truly believe this team can overcome and win anywhere.

I look forward to talking with you guys this week. My fellow fans will talk shit, but have fun with it. Don’t be like Denver fan and take it to heart.

Donco fans are straight up bitches lol. They start instigating threads about the Patriots on their forum, and then when Pats fans argue back they ask why we're on another teams forum "just to troll". Insanity.

“Why do you spend so much time on our board?!. You are obsessed with the Broncos!”

You nailed it PatsWay. Those guys are so into themselves is frightening. LMAO

“Why do you spend so much time on our board?!. You are obsessed with the Broncos!”

You nailed it PatsWay. Those guys are so into themselves is frightening. LMAO

Exactly! They have a special part of the forums, specifically for "talkin smack", and it clearly states that "Other (lesser) teams are invited", or something like that....but they want everyone to leave them alone? Hahaha

Ah, don't go getting all reasonable on us. What fun is that?

Personally, I watched Mahomes couple of times in college and thought he looked clueless. Just heaving it up into coverage without any thought. Like a more athletic version of Christian Hackenburg. I laughed when KC drafted him.

Now I can see that he is a mortal lock HOF'er, will rewrite all the record books, lead the Chiefs to a perfect season while being humble, charming and the perfect teammate.

Not even being accomplished cheaters will help us against the likes of Gunslinger Jr.-- the Wonder Messiah. I'm surprised nobody's brought that up yet.

You guys are going to have to cover that.

Back