The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

when Mahomes gets to a AFC Championship game with a Retiring Troy Brown, Reche Caldwell, Jaber Gaffney, Doug Gabriel, Chad Jackson, and Kelvin Knight as his WR corps with Pizza paddle trio of Watson, Graham and Thomas as TE... Call me

He went up and down the field against Talib, Chris Harris and Bradley Roby with a backup offensive line, backup receivers and backup running backs and put up nearly 300 yards and 27 points.

He’ll be good no matter who you put out there with him.

It doesn’t matter though, they’re going to have a prime Tyreek Hill for a long time.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NRY3aKx8bKg" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

This is why this board is so great. Who knew when they woke up this morning they would be treated to multiple Barry Manilow tunes?

He went up and down the field against Talib, Chris Harris and Bradley Roby with a backup offensive line, backup receivers and backup running backs and put up nearly 300 yards and 27 points.

He’ll be good no matter who you put out there with him.

It doesn’t matter though, they’re going to have a prime Tyreek Hill for a long time.
The 54-51 game

33 completions 10 for hill, 10 for Kielce, 3 for hunt, 1 for Watkins and 7 for Conley.... 31 of 33 completions. what back up Receivers? Or Running back?

Edit: and three to the rams

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

This is why this board is so great. Who knew when they woke up this morning they would be treated to multiple Barry Manilow tunes?
Barry is a man’s man, a entertainer like few others!!!

The 54-51 game

33 completions 10 for hill, 10 for Kielce, 3 for hunt, 1 for Watkins and 7 for Conley.... 31 of 33 completions. what back up Receivers? Or Running back?

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Barry is a man’s man, a entertainer like few others!!!

Mhm.

He's Ready to Take a Chance this Weekend in New England - unlike so many others in the sports media landscape. Looks Like We Made It, Mikie.

Um
uh

Copacabana. :coffee:

I went out for breakfast This morning and there was a Chiefs fan there totally decked out in chiefs stuff. Nice dude. We talked about the game tomorrow. He was nervous. That is my story for the day.

The 54-51 game

He is referring to the game the Chiefs played against Denver to finish off last years season... pretty sure. There were a lot of backups playing that day.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

No doubt in my mind we're the better team. We were the better team last year when we walked into your place and stomped a mudhole in you.

This year we've got a better QB, a worse defense and a whole lot of 5-0. We just embarrassed Jacksonville, cruised right through their defense like hot butter.

Good luck and tell Tom to stop throwing picks.

latest

Well done, Clay. I thought this post was from the last couple weeks.. you have been keeping the pressure up over here.. ;)

Well done, Clay. I thought this post was from the last couple weeks.. you have been keeping the pressure up over here.. ;)
Yeah, Chief Clay and the hog forker and the rest of your tribe have really pressured us into a crazed state what with you already a dynasty and Mahog already having buried TFB as the goat, Just gotta hand it to y'all, :coffee:

Yeah, Chief Clay and the hog forker and the rest of your tribe have really pressured us into a crazed state what with you already a dynasty and Mahog already having buried TFB as the goat, Just gotta hand it to y'all, :coffee:

I know by now when you guys lay down to go to sleep all that goes through your mind is Patrick Mahomes and the new dynasty that has evolved and thinking what your future as a Pats fan will be like. I know it's got to hurt. We were there, you know the part about not seeing a future that's bright.

We would welcome you to just go ahead and jump on board the Chiefs bandwagon and just enjoy the next 15-20 years because if you don't then spending your last years on earth will just be miserable. Just think how it will be sitting in a nursing home, someone pushing you around in a wheelchair to the TV just to see another 7-9 season..

Cheers.:coffee:

I know by now when you guys lay down to go to sleep all that goes through your mind is Patrick Mahomes and the new dynasty that has evolved and thinking what your future as a Pats fan will be like. I know it's got to hurt. We were there, you know the part about not seeing a future that's bright.

We would welcome you to just go ahead and jump on board the Chiefs bandwagon and just enjoy the next 15-20 years because if you don't then spending your last years on earth will just be miserable. Just think how it will be sitting in a nursing home, someone pushing you around in a wheelchair to the TV just to see another 7-9 season..

who goes 7-9 1st, Pats or Chiefs? Money is on chiefs

And to think, we used to have ChiefsGal for a Chiefs poster..... [sigh]

Reid would be 80 at that time. The oldest head coach in nfl history was 72. Sure its possible for someone who really takes care of their body and eats right to define age in their chosen profession, but does that really sound like Andy Reid to you?

You're living in a fantasy land.

Back