The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Rumor has it the Chiefs don't get to kick some Patriot ass until week 14. At least it's at NE where it will make it sweeter.

This is the time of the Chiefs, before the game is payed, when they do all their bragging about what their team WILL do. Not sure how sweet it will be too lose yet again to the Pats, but it shouldn't hurt too bad since you'll be out of playoff contention week14

Dee Ford isn't bailing you guys out this time.

What about your offense not scoring for a half, will that bail us out? You lost twice, once on the road and once at home. Nobody bailed anyone out, you lost to a better team. It happens. Your team is not near as good as you think they are. You basically traded Ford for another player like him and gave up the same money and draft picks, this is why teams dont win. I am not sure if they will ever get it.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

KC is definitely the best team on paper.

They're set up nicely over the next few seasons.

It's SB or bust

On who's paper. lol. Is that what people say when they have to make excuses? Oh and my god has KC fans made excuses, wow. I'm thinking 10-6, might sneak in as a wildcard lose in first round. I know that sounds harsh, but we literally hear a new team every year, that....no really this time we mean it, this team is good...no Im serious, they are going to win it all....no really.

KC is definitely the best team on paper.

They're set up nicely over the next few seasons.

It's SB or bust

The Frank Clark signing sure makes it seem that way.
I'm betting on bust now that a couple of teams, Pats being 1, showed how to defend the Chiefs' offense.

Just a thought: Even with Mods having modified the thread title, I hate this thread and would ask the mods to lock her up. And moving forward, let any and all KC shit find a new home.

Anyone agree?

Cheers, :toast:

Just a thought: Even with Mods having modified the thread title, I hate this thread and would ask the mods to lock her up. And moving forward, let any and all KC shit find a new home.

Anyone agree?

If you don't like the thread, don't read it. How is it different than the mega Jets thread? At least the KC stuff is mostly confined to one thread.

:shrug:

Being honest, it all depends on Hill. If he's playing, the Chiefs will likely make the playoffs. However then Reid gonna Reid, so I'm not too worried about it.

If Hill is not playing, the Chiefs need a top tier wide receiver, and good luck finding someone to fill those shoes. With his kid having been removed from his custody, him not playing is looking like a distinct possibility. The Pats will potentially have picked 5x before the Chiefs pick a second time in the draft, so you'll not likely find a top tier wide receiver available there.

Anyone agree?

No.

Like Bid said, don’t click.

Thank you for your service ThreadCop.

....no really this time we mean it, this team is good...no Im serious, they are going to win it all....no really.
:toast:
Remember when there were Dolphins and Jets and Raider fans and doing this year after year? Fins fans were excited about Culpepper more than Chiefs fans are about Mahomes, even gave us stas to prove Culpepper was better than Brady.

Every few years we change moron fans.

Back