The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

You know what's the annoying thing about Chiefs fans..... Every single year they will say, "they are going to kick your ass" until it's finally true. Then they will say "SEE TOLD YOU!!!" You guys lost last year in regular season, and then in the playoffs. I am sure if you guys lose next weekend you will be right back here saying "We will own you in the playoffs" and if that doesn't happen it will be next year, and so on, and so on.

Damn I should have done this with the Colts when they finally won in 05. I could have said "See I knew it!" Lol, Chiefs fans.... they really are in another world. But I guess that is what happens when you let a 10 year old use the computer.

Why do Chiefs fans sound slighty worse than Ratbirds fans??

Because the Crows have actually been relevant in the last 50 years.

You in HoCo? Can't turn around without bumping in to a Pats fan in Columbia or Ellicott City...we're everywhere here.

You know what's the annoying thing about Chiefs fans..... Every single year they will say, "they are going to kick your ass" until it's finally true. Then they will say "SEE TOLD YOU!!!" You guys lost last year in regular season, and then in the playoffs. I am sure if you guys lose next weekend you will be right back here saying "We will own you in the playoffs" and if that doesn't happen it will be next year, and so on, and so on.

Damn I should have done this with the Colts when they finally won in 05. I could have said "See I knew it!" Lol, Chiefs fans.... they really are in another world. But I guess that is what happens when you let a 10 year old use the computer.

Shut the fuck up!

Honestly, these clowns lose at home every year in the playoffs, haven't been to a Super Bowl since dinosaurs roamed the earth and they think their team is the Patriots and Steelers combined. Kind of embarrassing to see their inferiority complex in full bloom.

Challenge him to a duel!!!! :coffee:

I've been in a few fist fights in my day (most of them 13 years ago) when I was in Tae Kwon Do. Though I can honestly say I have never fought someone from banter over the Internet lol. I'm sure there has been fights over forum banter though.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

You're annoying and we don't like trolls

You're right, this site hates trolls..... so I can't figure out for the life of me why you are still here??

Honestly, these clowns lose at home every year in the playoffs, haven't been to a Super Bowl since dinosaurs roamed the earth and they think their team is the Patriots and Steelers combined. Kind of embarrassing to see their inferiority complex in full bloom.

well...to be fair...we always hear about how hard it is to win at Arrowhead...:shrug:

It's all different now. When you have the best QB in the NFL it gives fans hope. And just think ,by 2030 Mahomes will most likely have more rings than Brady.

Because the Crows have actually been relevant in the last 50 years.

You in HoCo? Can't turn around without bumping in to a Pats fan in Columbia or Ellicott City...we're everywhere here.

I live in Baltiless, and have been here since 1994. I have to get out of here.

It's all different now. When you have the best QB in the NFL it gives fans hope. And just think ,by 2030 Mahomes will most likely have more rings than Brady.

Please promise when Bill goes in to Arrowhead in the playoffs in a couple years with Stidham and knocks you out yet again you’ll just set yourself on fire.

It's all different now
That's what Colts fans understand that you and Clay and the rest of you idiots never will.

It isn't different until it is. Saying it is different doesn't make it so. It just shows you're delusional.

It will be different when the Chiefs win more superbowls than the rest of the NFL teams. There are other up and coming teams far better than yours.

50 years and counting.

Please promise when Bill goes in to Arrowhead in the playoffs in a couple years with Stidham and knocks you out yet again you’ll just set yourself on fire.

Deal!

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

That's what Colts fans understand that you and Clay and the rest of you idiots never will.

It isn't different until it is. Saying it is different doesn't make it so. It just shows you're delusional.

It will be different when the Chiefs win more superbowls than the rest of the NFL teams. There are other up and coming teams far better than yours.

50 years and counting.

You mean like the Bills! :blink:

please promise when bill goes in to arrowhead in the playoffs in a couple years with stidham and knocks you out yet again you’ll just set yourself on fire.

lmao!

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

50 years and counting.

Well said! Colts 2 greatest seasons 05, 09 didn't amount to Super Bowl wins..... Ugh.... :( I need a drink.

Back