The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Truth hurts bitch boy. Brady is pissed. He will have a game next week. You queefs are going to be the 4th seed and lose in the first round. Arrogant assholes are what you call Chief fans.

Brady hasn't had a game yet this year! ROFL

And your only hope is to beat the Bills or you won't even win the division!

I've been in a few fist fights in my day (most of them 13 years ago) when I was in Tae Kwon Do. Though I can honestly say I have never fought someone from banter over the Internet lol. I'm sure there has been fights over forum banter though.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

You're right, this site hates trolls..... so I can't figure out for the life of me why you are still here??

It may have something to do with the Chiefs playing the Patriots this weekend.

Brady hasn't had a game yet this year! ROFL

And your only hope is to beat the Bills or you won't even win the division!
It's coming next weekend against that sieve of a defense from KC.

It's coming next weekend against that sieve of a defense from KC.

Do you remember in years past how the Patriots defense would just suck at the beginning of the year and by the end they'd be really good. OK, now apply that to KC and you can see whats coming.

I'm surprised you even have internet where your at ????

Do you remember in years past how the Patriots defense would just suck at the beginning of the year and by the end they'd be really good. OK, now apply that to KC and you can see whats coming.

You believe in bigfoot, I don't need to say anymore. lol

Lay off the PBR's and sister doddling. We get it.

You believe in bigfoot, I don't need to say anymore. lol

You'll believe in Bigfoot eventually living where you're at. just remember to not point a firearm at them or you'll regret. And they hate cameras too !

You'll believe in Bigfoot eventually living where you're at. just remember to not point a firearm at them or you'll regret. And they hate cameras too !
And you expect people to take you seriously with stupid posts like this one. You KC fans are some weird mf'ers.

No Your D still sucks, you just played the Raiders who the Jets beat by 30 points. I mean is that what you are now....the jets?

The Chiefs are 6-0 against immobile/less elusive QB: Carr twice, Flacco, Cousins, Rivers, Stafford.

Stafford tore KC up, but otherwise, they have allowed an avg of 13 PPG, 216 pass yards and 5.6 YPA, 1.2 TD and 1.6 INT, with 7 forced fumbles.

Tom Brady is the most immobile QB in football.

EK38HMfW4AApSKo

The Chiefs are 6-0 against immobile/less elusive QB: Carr twice, Flacco, Cousins, Rivers, Stafford.

Stafford tore KC up, but otherwise, they have allowed an avg of 13 PPG, 216 pass yards and 5.6 YPA, 1.2 TD and 1.6 INT, with 7 forced fumbles.

EK38HMfW4AApSKo

You obviously didn't see his Lamaresque 2 yard run Sunday. ROFL

But being mobile doesn't necessarily mean a running qb. Tom is the best in the pocket I've ever seen moving around.

EK38HMfW4AApSKo
*yawn* Did you come to that brilliant conclusion all by yourself dufus?

And again, your defense scares exactly nobody.

You know what's the annoying thing about Chiefs fans..... Every single year they will say, "they are going to kick your ass" until it's finally true. Then they will say "SEE TOLD YOU!!!" You guys lost last year in regular season, and then in the playoffs. I am sure if you guys lose next weekend you will be right back here saying "We will own you in the playoffs" and if that doesn't happen it will be next year, and so on, and so on.

Damn I should have done this with the Colts when they finally won in 05. I could have said "See I knew it!" Lol, Chiefs fans.... they really are in another world. But I guess that is what happens when you let a 10 year old use the computer.

A broken clock is more accurate... :coffee:

Back