The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Chiefs offense has been really slowing down recently.

The book last year was to confuse Mahomes and rush him but once he figured out what you were doing to him he would go nuclear and score TD's at will. Chiefs OLine hasn't found any rhythm and continues to be an issue.

The book this year has been to keep everything in front of you and just force Mahomes to dink and dunk you (which he hates to do). The Chiefs route tree is very simple right now and it takes a while for guys to get open which is a problem when the line isn't playing well.

Chiefs defense has been better this year but it's nothing special. The defense hasn't dominated any games but they've gotten rid of the complete disaster games. It's a one gap scheme so it can be exploited by running the football which is what teams have been doing. Chiefs have gotten completely destroyed by RB's in the passing game so look for White to have a big game and make it look like Pats offensive issues are all cured.

I am curious to see how much Reid tries to scheme up for this game because it really doesn't mean all that much for the Chiefs in terms of seeding. I think this is a two score Patriots victory as the Chiefs offensive woes finally catch up to them and the Pats offense finds the holes in the Chiefs defense.

There are some scenarios that I could see where the Chiefs win. Particularly if they are able to run the ball well or the Chiefs offensive line plays better but it does seem like a game for the Chiefs to win right now.

Chiefs offense has been really slowing down recently.

The book last year was to confuse Mahomes and rush him but once he figured out what you were doing to him he would go nuclear and score TD's at will. Chiefs OLine hasn't found any rhythm and continues to be an issue.

The book this year has been to keep everything in front of you and just force Mahomes to dink and dunk you (which he hates to do). The Chiefs route tree is very simple right now and it takes a while for guys to get open which is a problem when the line isn't playing well.

Chiefs defense has been better this year but it's nothing special. The defense hasn't dominated any games but they've gotten rid of the complete disaster games. It's a one gap scheme so it can be exploited by running the football which is what teams have been doing. Chiefs have gotten completely destroyed by RB's in the passing game so look for White to have a big game and make it look like Pats offensive issues are all cured.

I am curious to see how much Reid tries to scheme up for this game because it really doesn't mean all that much for the Chiefs in terms of seeding. I think this is a two score Patriots victory as the Chiefs offensive woes finally catch up to them and the Pats offense finds the holes in the Chiefs defense.

There are some scenarios that I could see where the Chiefs win. Particularly if they are able to run the ball well or the Chiefs offensive line plays better but it does seem like a game for the Chiefs to win right now.

Nice post. Thank you.

:Lwelcome:

Yeah, Reid showed how well his works last year in the CCG by not calling a TO to let his defense catch their breath. I guess as long as you have fans that look at victory in terms of fantasy stats instead of...well, actual victory...this will persist.

Reid isn't BB...but, no one is. He isn't terrible though. He's one of the better coaches in the NFL.

BB is obviously the best ever (GOAT)...ok, other than Paul Brown. Parcells knew that he wasn't better than BB. He wanted BB under his thumb as long as possible.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Dee Ford Bitch! Brady had 3 int's like he's going to have this Sunday.

Uh huh...whatever makes you sleep at night better. :coffee:

A loss is a team effort...I can blame the idiot kicker for losing the game, but, it was a total effort of suck that REALLY lost it.

Dee Ford Bitch! Brady had 3 int's like he's going to have this Sunday.

Yes the Dee Ford penalty was big . . .

As the same time though, and to be fair, a few minutes earlier at about the 3 min mark of the game Kelce is stripped and fumbles and we get the ball at around KC's 20, and leading by 3 points. It was a ticky tack hold call on Jackson engaging Watkins at the start of the play, Watkins basically fell down.

Regardless it was a penalty on one of our players that prevented a turnover for us with the ball on KC's 20. As KC could not stop our offense, we likely punch that in, go up by two scores and its game over. And there is no Dee Ford issue.

So both teams had a game ending turnover that was called back by a defense penalty.

As the same time though, and to be fair, a few minutes earlier at about the 3 min mark of the game Kelce is stripped and fumbles and we get the ball at around KC's 20, and leading by 3 points. It was a ticky tack hold call on Jackson engaging Watkins at the start of the play, Watkins basically fell down.

Regardless it was a penalty on one of our players that prevented a turnover for us with the ball on KC's 20. As KC could not stop our offense, we likely punch that in, go up by two scores and its game over. And there is no Dee Ford issue.

So both teams had a game ending turnover that was called back by a defense penalty.

Don't forget the pick play that wasn't called on that long Williams TD.

I don't remember that. Therefore it didn't happen.

a "much improved defense" does nothing to change an inability to manage the clock and not make stupid decisions. Reid's teams have never had a problem scoring...offense is what he does.

Why do people seemingly like to pretend that history isn't what it is? That fat bastard is who he is. He WILL fuck it up.

edit: wait, just saw that you're a Queef's fan. The idiotic spewing makes sense now. Keep telling yourself fairy tales...and fuck you on general principle.

The die hard Washington Nats, New England Patriots, Duke Basketball, Alabama football, Golden State Warrior fan chimes in.

Clock management really hasn't been an issue with Mahomes. Just need some d to back him up.

The die hard Washington Nats, New England Patriots, Duke Basketball, Alabama football, Golden State Warrior fan chimes in.

Clock management really hasn't been an issue with Mahomes. Just need some d to back him up.
Which they don't have, 30th against the run and 16th against the pass, 25th overall but yeah, much improved. lol

Brady's breaking down.

This is going to be like chopping off Thanos head at the start of Endgame.

Sad.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/QB?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#QB</a> Tom Brady has another injury added to the report. He was now listed as limited with a right elbow and a toe ailment.</p>— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1202716964151541760?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 5, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just Great, Brady doesn't want to face us. I'd rather face him than Stidham.

Couple more years I'm sure you will have arthritis setting into your fingers and wrists from all the hogs you've jacked off im your lifetime.

6206279086_71859543fe_o.jpg

Don't forget the pick play that wasn't called on that long Williams TD.

Agreed. On that drive with the pick I think all the yards except for a handful were on penalties. I few were legit but the pick was missed.

Chief fans think the game was reffed in favor of the pats, but both fan bases have a complaint about some missed calls or calls that should not have been made.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

I don't remember that. Therefore it didn't happen.

The memory can fade from certain things and folks sometimes only remember the last call or play that had an impact.

There were a handful of times where that game went back and forth and the game appeared to be over for each team.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Brady's breaking down.

This is going to be like chopping off Thanos head at the start of Endgame.

Sad.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/QB?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#QB</a> Tom Brady has another injury added to the report. He was now listed as limited with a right elbow and a toe ailment.</p>— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1202716964151541760?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 5, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Let see what Sunday brings . . .

Back