The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

The memory can fade from certain things and folks sometimes only remember the last call or play that had an impact.

There were a handful of times where that game went back and forth and the game appeared to be over for each team.

Hey , do you remember when Edelman fumbled that kick and we scored a TD yet the refs reversed the call WITHOUT CLEAR EVIDENCE!

I sure do.

Hey , do you remember when Edelman fumbled that kick and we scored a TD yet the refs reversed the call WITHOUT CLEAR EVIDENCE!

I sure do.

The evidence was very clear, the reversal was correct. :shrug:
BTW, it would have been a muffed punt, not a TD.

The evidence was very clear, the reversal was correct. :shrug:
BTW, it would have been a muffed punt, not a TD.

Not if the tables were turned. Refs would have given Pats a TD and an automatic 2 point conversion.

I sure do.

It must really suck to sit and stew all these months on all those plays that didn't go your way. All the blame on refs, Dee Ford, blah blah blah.

Hey do you remember when one of your inbred, knuckle dragging troglodyte fans sat in the stands and pointed a f*cking laser at Tom Brady all game?

And you still freaking lost.

Do us all a favor, vow to leave this forum and never come back if you happen to lose this game on Sunday.

You must be from Connecticut. I've never met one that wasn't a flaming asshole.

It must really suck to sit and stew all these months on all those plays that didn't go your way. All the blame on refs, Dee Ford, blah blah blah.

Hey do you remember when one of your inbred, knuckle dragging troglodyte fans sat in the stands and pointed a f*cking laser at Tom Brady all game?

And you still freaking lost.

Do us all a favor, vow to leave this forum and never come back if you happen to lose this game on Sunday.

A parasite can't survive without its host.

I doubt the inbred would leave forever but I do expect a long awaited hiatus if they go down on Sunday.

I probably won't post on Monday. You guys will be to emotional. This place goes full blown AIDS after a loss.

I probably won't post on Monday. You guys will be to emotional. This place goes full blown AIDS after a loss.

Go read the post Titans loss thread on chiefsplanet again lol. Talk about a reactionary fan base

Go read the post Titans loss thread on chiefsplanet again lol. Talk about a reactionary fan base

No doubt, I usually stay off there until they calm down also. People are just nuts in general. This Monday they'll be in a happy place though.

No doubt, I usually stay off there until they calm down also. People are just nuts in general. This Monday they'll be in a happy place though.

I hope you bet the pig farm on the Chiefs, you're getting points after all!

I sure do.

Yes I remember it very well. In fact, I was happy with all of the reviews in the 4th quarter.

As for the advancement, another poster has already stated the answer and they could not advance it. As they would of needed to have Edelman to have touched it to be able to get possession, and that would be a muffed punt and not advancement allowed.

As for the reverse call, it requires a little thinking to be honest.

True one needs clear evidence to reverse a call. Here the clear evidence comes from not seeing the ball hit Edelman. Hence the evidence needed.

That was found because on replay:

1) The rotation of the ball never moved or was altered in any way.

and

2) In piecing together different angles one could see daylight between the ball and each of Edelman two hands, forearm and bicep.

So since one could see daylight and no movement of the ball. It was clear it did not touch Edelman.

Yes I remember it very well. In fact, I was happy with all of the reviews in the 4th quarter.

As for the advancement, another poster has already stated the answer and they could not advance it. As they would of needed to have Edelman to have touched it to be able to get possession, and that would be a muffed punt and not advancement allowed.

As for the reverse call, it requires a little thinking to be honest.

True one needs clear evidence to reverse a call. Here the clear evidence comes from not seeing the ball hit Edelman. Hence the evidence needed.

That was found because on replay:

1) The rotation of the ball never moved or was altered in any way.

and

2) In piecing together different angles one could see daylight between the ball and each of Edelman two hands, forearm and bicep.

So since one could see daylight and no movement of the ball. It was clear it did not touch Edelman.

It was impossible to see if his thumb touched the ball on the muffed punt.

Therefore, regardless if they called it a fumble or not it should not have been overturned.

It was impossible to see if his thumb touched the ball on the muffed punt.

Therefore, regardless if they called it a fumble or not it should not have been overturned.

They can't understand stuff like that here. They think our defense is the same as last year too.

Back