The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

It was impossible to see if his thumb touched the ball on the muffed punt.

Therefore, regardless if they called it a fumble or not it should not have been overturned.

Lets try this again . . .

1) Replay can look at different camera angles to piece together a result.

2) From the sideline camera to Edelman's right one sees the ball does not touch his right thumb.

3) From the camera in front of Edelman (might be the cable camera), one sees the ball does not touch his left thumb, this can also be seen from the sideline camera to Edelman.

4) Putting 2 and 3 together the ball does not touch Edelman's thumbs

Lets try this again . . .

1) Replay can look at different camera angles to piece together a result.

2) From the sideline camera to Edelman's right one sees the ball does not touch his right thumb.

3) From the camera in front of Edelman (might be the cable camera), one sees the ball does not touch his left thumb, this can also be seen from the sideline camera to Edelman.

4) Putting 2 and 3 together the ball does not touch Edelman's thumbs

That's what refs paid for by Kraft saw. Thar's NOT what I saw.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

on this we agree.
:coffee:

Sent from my moto z3 using tapatalk

rofl

Maybe you're just joking because you know the truth but if not then you didn't see it. I would bet both my nuts that ball did not touch Edelman. It was clear as day by the 2 angles they gave. It's irrefutable.

New World Order said:
It was impossible to see if his thumb touched the ball on the muffed punt.
They only showed one of the angles once, which I think was the one below, so maybe you missed it. It clearly did not touch his thumb, and it wasn't even that close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51k8JcRLuTI

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

rofl

Well . . . lets look at the play again. Attached is a video of the replay.

For part 2 (right thumb) please pause the video at the 0:41 second mark and tell me how the ball is hitting the right thumb (its a good three inches away)

For part 3 (left thumb) please pause the video at the 1:08 for the front camera and 1:23 mark for the left sideline camera and please tell me how the ball contacts the left thumb (it is a good inch away)

Given those three angles we know the ball did not touch Edelman's thumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSeudTM-amI

Yes I remember it very well. In fact, I was happy with all of the reviews in the 4th quarter.

As for the advancement, another poster has already stated the answer and they could not advance it. As they would of needed to have Edelman to have touched it to be able to get possession, and that would be a muffed punt and not advancement allowed.

As for the reverse call, it requires a little thinking to be honest.

True one needs clear evidence to reverse a call. Here the clear evidence comes from not seeing the ball hit Edelman. Hence the evidence needed.

That was found because on replay:

1) The rotation of the ball never moved or was altered in any way.

and

2) In piecing together different angles one could see daylight between the ball and each of Edelman two hands, forearm and bicep.

So since one could see daylight and no movement of the ball. It was clear it did not touch Edelman.

And if I recall correctly, Brady threw an INT in the following series so who cares? Chiefs got the ball anyway.

rofl

If the refs were paid off they did a real shit job, because 2 of KC's scores were off blatant OPI. So not sure how much money he gave them, but it wasn't worth it.

The Chiefs are 6-0 against immobile/less elusive QB: Carr twice, Flacco, Cousins, Rivers, Stafford.

Stafford tore KC up, but otherwise, they have allowed an avg of 13 PPG, 216 pass yards and 5.6 YPA, 1.2 TD and 1.6 INT, with 7 forced fumbles.

Tom Brady is the most immobile QB in football.

EK38HMfW4AApSKo

Do you watch games? Mobile does not mean running. Brady has been better this year at avoiding things than I have seen in the past. The idea that Brady just stands back there and doesnt move tells me you do not watch the games, so really there is no point in talking about it.

Two wins in Foxboro in three seasons.

We got the keys to your crib.

Our time.

Your time?

DONE.

Our time.

Your time?

DONE.

Do it when it matters friend.

You should feel dirty after that win but KC did its job, so congrats. But as usual, KC fans don’t understand the difference between random regular seasons games and meaningful playoff wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our time.

Your time?

DONE.
Remember this number because it is 1 your team will never see........6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cincy, Buffalo, Miami.

You likely have to come back.

You won’t have those refs again.

Weather will be nasty.

Good luck.

Back