The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Heard one of the talking heads the other day say Brady wanted out of the AFC because of Mahomes and KC.

He did look like he didn't give a shit last year. says a lot about the guy.
lol

Chiefs favorites to win the SB and Mahomes favorite to win MVP.

Damn, life is great!

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

shut the fuck up you ignorant fucking asshole! Who the fuck are you to call me a bandwagon Celtic fan you miserable low-life sack of low grade shit?

Maybe you should take that chill pill, glue it to a 2x4 and shove it up your inbred ass sideways?

You seem to continually think I give a fuck that the Pats lost and that the dynasty may be over as evidenced by your ignorant "butt hurt" comment. I truly don't.

BTW, I'm not standing up for you anymore out here with these people. You are a miserable, third rate piece of shit. I'm now joining those calling for you to be assclowned, if not banned out right.

Fuck you.

Die.

oh, and you're now back on ignore where you will stay.

I miss the good ole days!:muse:

It's really funny now knowing the Chiefs are the new dynasty and the Pats have reverted back to the 80's.

I like when new fans call their team a dynasty after 1 year. Rams, Tampa Bay, Denver, Jags, Philly, colts, ah the list goes on.

I'm not a new fan and those other teams didn't have Patrick Mahomes. It's different this time. And he was fucked out of a SB appearance his first year by Dumbass Dee Ford. You can count on 8 SB's over the next 15 years buckwheat!

Hey guys , thought I'd stop buy and laugh at your now pathetic organization. Enjoy being bottom dwellers again. LOL!

LOL.Cam Newton! Going to be taught the finer points of cheating.

Signs the same day Patriots are fined for cheating AGAIN.

Fucking pathetic and hilarious.

Tom Brady laughs!

I hope you die in a fire while getting hit by a truck you clown shoes wearing sperm burper.... I don't have to be civil either, not that I ever was to you

I hope you die in a fire while getting hit by a truck you clown shoes wearing sperm burper.... I don't have to be civil either, not that I ever was to you

Yep, you've ALWAYS been the typical Patriots fan.

A huge asshole.

Yep, you've ALWAYS been the typical Patriots fan.

A huge asshole.
Yeah, you have been the model of civility. Lmao

Your not even fun to play with down here you bring nothing to the table

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

bwaa haa haaa

suck it bitches !!!!

Mahomes a chief for life

roflroflrofl

:4321:

Yeah, good luck putting people around him with that price tag. Maybe a Chief for life but not like any team would want him with that price tag if he doesn't produce for the team. Enjoy your Mahomes because he is taking home a lot of bacon that would put a championship caliber team around him. Just like Peyton Manning, stupid ownership offered money, he took it and he didn't have any weapons.

Back