The Anti-Bucket List

John Locke

Bringing Light and Justice to the World
Reaction score
What would you never do again?

1619011521673.png

Me? I won't take 6 hits of ecstasy and 5 hits of acid again cuz I blacked out and came to with my dog Seamus looking at me like I was an idiot and a bowl full of silverware cooking in the microwave.

View attachment 3256

Me? I won't take 6 hits of ecstasy and 5 hits of acid again cuz I blacked out and came to with my dog Seamus looking at me like I was an idiot and a bowl full of silverware cooking in the microwave.
Go to an active war zone.
But a vacation back to Vietnam is high on my BL, it's become a "place to go" .

Go to an active war zone.
But a vacation back to Vietnam is high on my BL, it's become a "place to go" .
This is kind of where I am. I'd like to go next year or the year after. I looked at tours but they are so generic trying to hit the "high points" and I want to visit places seared into my memory, if I can find any of them.

I admit to playing with Duolingo to try and remember some of the Vietnamese I used to know, words beyond Chao em, cam on, ba me ba, and you number ten dinky dau.

ba mee ba.jpg

That's funny, I have had a pseudo-bucket list for years - all the things I never want to do like, get Cancer, have a stroke, a heart attack, etc.....

View attachment 3256

LMAO...wowza, I bet yer head still feels likes shit!

I would go back and get an MIP instead of fucking up my back for life...I was a jumper I guess. I jumped out of a three story building in high school. I was so hammered, it was the only way out, instead of getting busted by the cops. (fucking cops, yes). I blew out 5 discs in my back from doing stupid shit. It will be a forever thing.

Back