The army of illegals..

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score

Incoming soon.

I think it is time to establish a no man's land at the southern border, and shoot on sight anybody in it. No detainments. Just bodies.

Then, get the bulldozers out, and push the bodies back to the border, and stack them up. Let that be our wall. It will be far cheaper and more effective than the one Trump wants, and a much more effective deterrant.

AnOldTroll

Reaction score
I would have more sympathy for this army of illegals (who are supposedly escaping life threatening situations in their countries) if each would be waving an American Flag on their journey instead of being led by their country flag. Fuck this invasion.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
I would have more sympathy for this army of illegals (who are supposedly escaping life threatening situations in their countries) if each would be waving an American Flag on their journey instead of being led by their country flag. Fuck this invasion.

I generally have plenty of sympathy for people and famimlies trying to come here, especially ones taht are escaping bad situations.

That's not what this is. This is a planned, organized, funded attack. We should respond in kind.

Hell, why don't we bring in some Israeli's to guard the border. Then nobody can criticize what happens, whether left or right.

Wow...that's a great idea. Hire some Israeli's to guard the border.

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

In a startling revelation, Guatemala’s president announced in the country’s largest newspaper that nearly 100 ISIS terrorists have been apprehended in the impoverished Central American nation. Why should Americans care about this? A caravan of Central American migrants is making its way north. Let’s not forget that Guatemala is one of the countries that bombarded the U.S. with illegal immigrant minors under Barack Obama’s open border free-for-all. They came in droves from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala through the Mexican border and for years Uncle Sam rolled out the welcome mat offering housing, food, medical treatment and a free education

A terrorist could have easily slipped in considering the minors, coined Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC), were not properly vetted and some turned out to be violent gangbangers who went on to commit heinous crimes in their adopted land of opportunity. In fact, the nation’s most violent street gang, Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), was energized by the barrage of UACs. The Texas Department of Public Safety even issued a report documenting how the MS-13 emerged as a top tier gang in the state thanks to the influx of illegal alien gang members that came with the UACs. At the time more than 60,000 UACs—many with criminal histories—had stormed into the U.S. in a matter of months. Tens of thousands more eventually made it north...

How this is even a left vs. right issue is beyond me.

patswin

WTF
Reaction score
All these poor impoverished people, seeking a better life in America.
Somehow they make their way 2000 miles to the US border. I wonder who's feeding them, transporting them, providing shelter. There must be a huge GoFundMe page I've missed.
My guess is they'll arrive at the border oh... about.. when is the election? The day before that.

:coffee:

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
All these poor impoverished people, seeking a better life in America.
Somehow they make their way 2000 miles to the US border. I wonder who's feeding them, transporting them, providing shelter. There must be a huge GoFundMe page I've missed.
My guess is they'll arrive at the border oh... about.. when is the election? The day before that.

:coffee:

7000 people marching 2000 miles with no formal organization, no logistical support, no real plan other than a destination, with only what they can carry...Napoleon would be disappointed.

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
Because the left wants open boarders?

Since when?

I am sure we have all seen Democratic leaders (Obama, GCF, senate leaders) in the very near past saying exactly what Trump is saying.

I do not understand how they can do a complete 180 on an issue and justify it in their heads as rational and non-hypocritical.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
I do not understand how they can do a complete 180 on an issue and justify it in their heads as rational and non-hypocritical.

If you haven't caught on by now how it works, you're a slow learner. Just sayin. :coffee:

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
Mattis expected to send 800 more troops to southern border

Washington (CNN)Defense Secretary James Mattis is expected to sign deployment orders as soon as Thursday that could send 800 or more troops to the border with Mexico to help border patrol authorities stop a caravan of migrants from Central America moving through Mexico to enter the US, according to three administration officials.

The officials tell CNN final details are being worked out including where the troops will come from and their specific tasks.

Several administration officials say it is anticipated that the Pentagon will pay for the bulk of the mission by using active duty troops. It's not yet clear if the Department of Homeland Security will reimburse the Pentagon.

Officials also emphasize because the troops are there to support civil authorities, it is not expected they will come into any regular contact with migrants. If the troops carry arms, it will be solely for self-defense.

These officials say the Pentagon has been under growing pressure from the White House to send troops to the southern border, especially after the President repeatedly called for the use of the military. But the deployment is strongly expected to adhere to current law which prohibits the routine use of troops in law enforcement functions.

The troops will not engage in lethal operations to stop the migrants. Instead they are expected to provide fencing, wall materials and other technical support at several key points along the border where it is believed the migrants may try to cross.

The troops will also provide tents and medical care for border authorities in those areas. The troops retain the right of self-defense, but border patrol officers will still be the ones physically stopping illegal migration, the officials said.

President Trump hinted at the upcoming effort with a Thursday morning tweet, saying "I am bringing out the military for this National Emergency."
The troops are expected to be in position next week.

On Thursday morning, the caravan left Mapastepec, Mexico, about 80 miles from the Mexico-Guatemala border and it isn't expected to reach the US border for weeks.

This deployment is separate from an ongoing National Guard effort along the border to support border authorities with technical assistance. That mission has approximately 4,000 personnel authorized but only 2,100 are currently in place according to the Pentagon.

:stirpot:

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Is there any hope whatsoever that the United States can keep this army out and nobody gets hurt?

I still say we should park a regiment of the IDF at the border. They are experts at border defense. Put them in charge.