The Assclown Hall Of Fame

patriotspride

zero covid vaccinations
Reaction score
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I GIVE YOU THE FIRST EVER ASSCLOWN HALL OF FAME INDUCTIE --------------DOLPHINS22:jerkit: :moss: pussy

patriotspride on 10-29-2006 at 11:58 AM said:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I GIVE YOU THE FIRST EVER ASSCLOWN HALL OF FAME INDUCTIE --------------DOLPHINS22:jerkit: :moss: pussy

in the presence of true greatness
:bow: :clap:

Dolphin22 started out strong, but to steal a phrase from CP, he's "lost his burst".

he's a 1 trick pony. Become boring. Light on his laurels.

Besides, the smack he talks wasn't developed by him. It was developed 5 years ago. In St Louis. By a Rams fan.

Hall of Fame? I say Hall of Shame. He is a weak assclown at BEST.

The Big Lebowski on 10-30-2006 at 01:51 PM said:
Dolphin22 started out strong, but to steal a phrase from CP, he's "lost his burst".

he's a 1 trick pony. Become boring. Light on his laurels.

Besides, the smack he talks wasn't developed by him. It was developed 5 years ago. In St Louis. By a Rams fan.

Hall of Fame? I say Hall of Shame. He is a weak assclown at BEST.
those are some of the very reasons why dolphin22 was chosen:thumb:

NEM should be chosen for his recent scam

to get $$$ for his trip to the "RAZOR" from Phoenix.

Saw this coming in recent months at PatsFans.Com
making many posts of his lifelong devotion
as a Patriots fan. This weenie is a disgrace to us all.

nem is a real piece of you know what.i dont read his garbage over there.what was his scam?

patriotspride on 11-07-2006 at 05:15 PM said:
nem is a real piece of you know what.i dont read his garbage over there.what was his scam?

Saying he was sick, broke and dying all the while telling people a gang from Phoenix(NEM included) was coming to the colts game and to meet them at Tom's Tavern in Wrentham. NEM=P.O.S.

has anybody over there called him on it?

patriotspride on 11-07-2006 at 06:21 PM said:
has anybody over there called him on it? [/QUOTE}

I never said I was coming, I said members of the club were coming. Read my post in the other thread and you will see allthe information.

I was offered a free airline ticket and declined to take it..... I had the ticket given, instead, to another member who was out of work..... I didnt go because of two reasons, fiances, and health. PERIOD. Thius person is a ll;ying son of a bitch and I am calloing him out, face to face, and lie to my face. It wil be the last lie he ever tells in this life. Thats a promise.

I am calling this lying bastard out now...Be at the Vine and lie to my face in front of everyone else.

patriotspride on 10-29-2006 at 11:58 AM said:

I am honored that you thought of me, I think I meet all the requirements to become an "ASSCLOWN" and I try hard to state the facts that will piss all you born-again Patriot fans off...

I am still waiting to hear just one single reasonable debate & dispute of what I say...instead of always ...D22 can't spell...D22 is an ass...etc...all crap...

We have 3 rings don't cut it...we are a dynasty don'r cut it...our record is this or that since 2001....don't cut it...

You all know as well as I do this team has been groomed the same way the music industry groomed non-talented Madonna...thanks to the OWNER of the NFL...Robert Kraft...prove to me he isn't !!!! I have proof he is...& hated in this League dispite all the money & good he has done...

their half ass numbers & performances are proof to it....the fact they can't beat good teams without teams laying down, or referees calling the games for them...or contraversial calls always in their favor etc...

I mean a 27-2 record by 3 points or less is "NOT" a coinincidence..it's bought & paid for....prove me wrong...I showed you all actual footage with the rules etc...of how the games were tampered with....and you still can't admitt this team doesn't have half the talent it's record makes them out to be....& you know it..

I actually listen to you people on here & the radio etc... & think you all should be put in an Asylum for the comments you make that are so wrong & unrealistic....

You problably all jerking off again because Tom Brady looked good against the 31st defence GBay Packers the other day...and 3 rookie offensive lineman & a truly beat up & obviously injured Brett favre....am I right...

Let's see how you do against Chicago's defence...I will bet just as good as they did against all the good teams they played...they';; suck..& Tom Brady will have a horrible day....& hopefully the refs will let them play by the same rules & Chicago should win easilly

Re: Re: The Assclown Hall Of Fame

Dolphin22 on 11-20-2006 at 04:41 PM said:
Let's see how you do against Chicago's defence...I will bet just as good as they did against all the good teams they played...they';; suck..& Tom Brady will have a horrible day....& hopefully the refs will let them play by the same rules & Chicago should win easilly

You see? That is the problem right there with even trying to have a reasonable debate with you. If the Patriots lose, they suck. If they win, it is only because it was either a bad team or the refs "gave" them the game.

In your eyes, the Patriots can't win a legitimate game, so what is the use in even trying to debate with you?

I have tried reasonable posts a few times. You ignore anything that doesn't make your case.

Re: Re: The Assclown Hall Of Fame

Dolphin22 on 11-20-2006 at 04:41 PM said:
I am honored that you thought of me, I think I meet all the requirements to become an "ASSCLOWN" and I try hard to state the facts that will piss all you born-again Patriot fans off...

I am still waiting to hear just one single reasonable debate & dispute of what I say...instead of always ...D22 can't spell...D22 is an ass...etc...all crap...

We have 3 rings don't cut it...we are a dynasty don'r cut it...our record is this or that since 2001....don't cut it...

You all know as well as I do this team has been groomed the same way the music industry groomed non-talented Madonna...thanks to the OWNER of the NFL...Robert Kraft...prove to me he isn't !!!! I have proof he is...& hated in this League dispite all the money & good he has done...

their half ass numbers & performances are proof to it....the fact they can't beat good teams without teams laying down, or referees calling the games for them...or contraversial calls always in their favor etc...

I mean a 27-2 record by 3 points or less is "NOT" a coinincidence..it's bought & paid for....prove me wrong...I showed you all actual footage with the rules etc...of how the games were tampered with....and you still can't admitt this team doesn't have half the talent it's record makes them out to be....& you know it..

I actually listen to you people on here & the radio etc... & think you all should be put in an Asylum for the comments you make that are so wrong & unrealistic....

You problably all jerking off again because Tom Brady looked good against the 31st defence GBay Packers the other day...and 3 rookie offensive lineman & a truly beat up & obviously injured Brett favre....am I right...

Youy are just bitter becasue the Dolphins have been "rebuilding" for the last 22 years. Is that why you are Dolphin 22? Will you be Dolphin 23 next year?

Rebuilding teams are supposed have rebuilt in 3 years. Not 23 years. I almost pity you. Almost.

IcyPatriot on 11-07-2006 at 05:21 PM said:
Saying he was sick, broke and dying all the while telling people a gang from Phoenix(NEM included) was coming to the colts game and to meet them at Tom's Tavern in Wrentham. NEM=P.O.S.
Still havlent got the balls to show up, face to face, at the VIne. Sort of expected that from a coward.

And, as usual, you have it all wrong..cause I did NOT make the trip. Even with a free airline ticket from a SW pilot who is in the club, I couldnt make it for two reasons, as I said. No money, and bad health. So, if you want to make something out of it, and if you really are in Phoenix, yo know where the Vine is, and I will be there next Sunday...come on down, face to face, and say it again to me, right there in front of everyone to see who you are, and exactly WHAT you are.

NEM on 11-21-2006 at 12:27 AM said:
Still havlent got the balls to show up, face to face, at the VIne. Sort of expected that from a coward.

And, as usual, you have it all wrong..cause I did NOT make the trip. Even with a free airline ticket from a SW pilot who is in the club, I couldnt make it for two reasons, as I said. No money, and bad health. So, if you want to make something out of it, and if you really are in Phoenix, yo know where the Vine is, and I will be there next Sunday...come on down, face to face, and say it again to me, right there in front of everyone to see who you are, and exactly WHAT you are.

Shouldn't you be dead? Or at least broke and unable to get on the internet?

You disappoint me NEM. :shake:

Re: Re: Re: The Assclown Hall Of Fame

Undertaker #59 on 11-20-2006 at 04:51 PM said:
You see? That is the problem right there with even trying to have a reasonable debate with you. If the Patriots lose, they suck. If they win, it is only because it was either a bad team or the refs "gave" them the game.

In your eyes, the Patriots can't win a legitimate game, so what is the use in even trying to debate with you?

I have tried reasonable posts a few times. You ignore anything that doesn't make your case.

First UT ...I'm going to give you a great example of referee favortism...Colts game- 4th Qtr - Pats down by 7 pts - 4th and 1 yd- they QB sneak- Brady gets stood up and then berried by pile -Referee runs in waving 1st down, refs imediatley move chains .

Now you can review a spot - Colts do - it's no doubt & obvious that Brady was even a 1/2 yard short & undisputed "BUT" they still got the 1st down & another chance to score.

Reason 2 rediculas justifications -

(1) They already moved Chains which they shouldn't have until they spotted the ball...so they couldn't measure

(2) the referee came in signalling 1st down over the pile without even knowing were the ball was.

I have never in my life have seen these...and this is blatent favortism so the Patriots haveanother chance instead of losing the game right there...

you know what happens on 3-4th & short - there is usually a pile and the ballhandler is usually on the bottom...the referee comes in - blows the whistle waving his hands to stop play & piling on more....they find the ball & spot it then always come in and measure

Listen UT your absolutely wrong...I do get bitter because of the bullshit backlash I get instead of a reasonable reply or defence when I say anything negitive about the Patriots even when it's the truth and even with prove with literature, facts and even pictures & video clips to support my statements

look below your post...thats a typical bullshit idiot responce...OH!!! it takes 3 years to rebuild a team...will you be Dolphin 23 next year...I only talk about the Dolphins records etc... to prove these idiots wrong with facts.

I'm not here to talk about the Dolphins as much as spank the Patriots and have some fun...I like a good debate....if you look back you will see my swearing & pissed off responces....they all come after the rediculas idiotic combacks and are in defence..

And who's thos numbscull calling me or whoever on to fight in some club somewere & get on a jet etc...???? whats with that beanhead .... Is there actually someone who would take this to that stupid level ???

CUT THE SHIT & TAKE A PILL Crazy man...and keep telling yourself...It's only a game...it's only a game

The thing is, you ignore any post that totally owns your pathetic ranting (which most do.)

This is you...

hey look at this

This us...

look at this

You

look at this again

You

look at this again

You

look at this again

You

look at this again

You

look at this again

Oh and please learn to spell ridiculous. We've told you like 20 times now. Tie a string around your finger if you have to.

Ever hear of the "Occam's Razor" test of a conspiracy theory?

It states in effect that the number of people who would need to be "in" on a cospiracy theory is inversely proportional to the likeyhood that a conspiracy theory is "real".

So if your 2 teenagers conspire to convince you that there was no party at your home last weekend there is a high probablity that the conspiracy is "real".

Now the idea that a UN based "New World Order" is manipulating world events and using Black Helicopters to undermine the soveriegnty of the nations of the world is fairly unlikely since literally millions of people would need to be "in the know" and ALL of them would have to keep their mouth shut all the time.

Now there is something like 1800 players and another 1800 coaches, administrators and league officials directly involved with the NFL. There are thousands of others who are indirectly involved through the media, etc.

Now not all of them would need to be in on D22's delusion, but all of them would be able to sense there was "something wrong" and the "in the know" group would need to include all the leagues top brass, all the officiating crews and most of the top front office personnel for each team.

Not one of these people has ever become disgruntled and "broke cover"?

Benign Despot on 11-21-2006 at 11:36 AM said:
Ever hear of the "Occam's Razor" test of a conspiracy theory?

It states in effect that the number of people who would need to be "in" on a cospiracy theory is inversely proportional to the likeyhood that a conspiracy theory is "real".

So if your 2 teenagers conspire to convince you that there was no party at your home last weekend there is a high probablity that the conspiracy is "real".

Now the idea that a UN based "New World Order" is manipulating world events and using Black Helicopters to undermine the soveriegnty of the nations of the world is fairly unlikely since literally millions of people would need to be "in the know" and ALL of them would have to keep their mouth shut all the time.

Now there is something like 1800 players and another 1800 coaches, administrators and league officials directly involved with the NFL. There are thousands of others who are indirectly involved through the media, etc.

Now not all of them would need to be in on D22's delusion, but all of them would be able to sense there was "something wrong" and the "in the know" group would need to include all the leagues top brass, all the officiating crews and most of the top front office personnel for each team.

Not one of these people has ever become disgruntled and "broke cover"?

Wake the "F" up ...will you people....the Patriots are a prime example of it and have all the eliments of obvious proof....at least some of the other games that were fixed weren't obvious because the teams were the best in the NFL & never considered upsets or "Cinderella" seasons.

If you are that nieve that you think sports have never been fixed there is definately something drastically wrong with all of you...

Instead of beliveing me & my as you call "conspiracy theories" would you believe the FBI & IRS investigated the NFL and has actual proof & conffessions of NFL players & referees fixing over 70 games....I'll send you reports if you like..but you people don't read anyway & are a bunch of dreamers

I'm not here to rain on your parade...but it sickens me when all you bandwagon fans try to convince the other 97% of the NFL that these Patriots are all that..and actually have the nerve to cutt down every opponent after 60 years of being the wipping boy in the NFL & mostly "NONE" of ytou supoported them & I did

I love football & played for 9 years with a uniform on stopped at College because I broke my shoulder 3 times....and everyone asks me why i still watch football...

Because I love it & 95% of it is real...but you know the refeeres control these games...especially the important ones...end of story..you have no arguement against that statement...try !!

Back