The Avengers Infinity War Spoiler Thread

Jaric

Vae victis
Reaction score
WARNING:. SPOILERS AHEAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Saw this last night. I'm still in shock. Going again this morning.

All I can say: Oh. My. God.

Love spoilers. Where might I find these?

Cheers

WARNING:. SPOILERS AHEAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Saw this last night. I'm still in shock. Going again this morning.

All I can say: Oh. My. God.

This means it was good, right?

:)

When you say "spoiler", is that like thinking the patriots will draft a really good LB, only to have the Titans jump them.

Saw it. Loved it. Got upset than did not get upset since some of these characters have movies in the making which makes me go WTF.? They got us and they know it.

Saw it. Loved it. Got upset than did not get upset since some of these characters have movies in the making which makes me go WTF.? They got us and they know it.

I don't really follow the comics but I just gotta assume that one of the remaining heroes gets ahold of the time stone somehow and turns back time.

I don't really follow the comics but I just gotta assume that one of the remaining heroes gets ahold of the time stone somehow and turns back time.

I don't but live with one who has been following the comic world since the 60ties and 70ties when his father's men, he was a drill sergeant, gave their old comics to his little boy aka hubby. SoI am learning through crumbs fallen from the table and osmosis. LOL. That is my thinking as well the stone. If it is not the stone I have no clue how. But honestly I thought it was a rip off to kill them only to bring them back later on. But we are suckers for Marvel and DC so we will go when the movies come out. As one article wrote it best they are a business first and after which a storyteller. I thought that was well said.

After the success of the 1st Black Panther movie, you can be damn sure they'll be bringing him back!!

Meh, that's probably the last character I would bring back. ROFL I just didn't get into that movie like so many others did.

Meh, that's probably the last character I would bring back. ROFL I just didn't get into that movie like so many others did.

I still have not seen it though my son praises it to the rafters. :cool:

When it hits our dollar theatre I'll probably take it in. Well, maybe.

I thought Black Panther was good, but rather predictable. Some people identified with the "bad guy", while others liked that the cast was mostly black.

Congrats to all you members of this historic opening weekend @metoo's

:clap::clap::clap:

I thought Black Panther was good, but rather predictable. Some people identified with the "bad guy", while others liked that the cast was mostly black.

Wait...did you just call me a racist? :D

I haven't seen the movie yet. That's just what happened in the comic.

I did a little research online and the first thing I came across said Nebula took the infinity gauntlet from Thanos and turned everything back to the way it was.

Here is a spoiler for the next movie:

Everyone Dusted was not killed. They were absorbed by the soul gem.

Think more like a transfer or a teleport than a destruction.

Back