The Belichick Sucks thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both correct.

Because they hate BB they MUST also now hate that Patriots because they can't hate BB and also see him have success.
Your limited thinking is very revealing. You and your loyalist friends actually believe that BIll has been great in terms his decision making recently and anyone that questions him isn't a fan. The fact of the matter is it's not difficult at all to be thankful for all the success he's brought us but also question what he's done over the last couple of years. Look, this is a bad football team, and I blame Bill. I initially believed he knew something about Brady's decline, that he had a plan, well he didn't, and those expecting a magical winning streak are going to be disappointed.

Exactly. That's why Grogan and Mazz should get a little timeout for trolling, so the real fans can have good discussions. It's just trolling by them. There's another guy or gal on here Riverworld or whatever who was posting trolljob articles just yesterday.

Like, what real Pats fans, after 20 years, doesn't know the Boston and national media plays a troll to get ratings at this point? So, if you don't know that, you're kinda dumb OR you're complicit as a troll, citing their work as if it means something here.

No fan should come on here and deal with all this disinformation plastered all over the threads.
Let me say it louder, you don't get to decide what a true fan is, crybaby. According to you a true fan should just shut their mouth and be happy Bill has driven this roster off a cliff. Will you be singing Bill's praises when the teams goes 6-11 after a 165 million dollar spending spree? Or how about when Mac gets his shoulder separated because of the shit O line Bill's assembled? In fact, I'm curious, exactly what will it take for you to question the almighty Bill?

It definitely isn't blasphemy to question him. But it is blasphemous to critizice him as if you have a better idea than him when you were clearly wrong. But hey, that's why he gets paid the big bucks. Right?
Its also Blasphemous for one (alleged) fan to tell me what I need to think and believe were I a True fan.

exactly what will it take for you to question the almighty Bill?
I often question Bill. It's not something I choose to to post so you can analyze , criticize and use it in your sick campaign. My thoughts, my criteria my beliefs are none of your f***ing business.

Last edited:
Let me say it louder, you don't get to decide what a true fan is, crybaby. According to you a true fan should just shut their mouth and be happy Bill has driven this roster off a cliff. Will you be singing Bill's praises when the teams goes 6-11 after a 165 million dollar spending spree? Or how about when Mac gets his shoulder separated because of the shit O line Bill's assembled? In fact, I'm curious, exactly what will it take for you to question the almighty Bill?
Again..Entitled and whiny. Try being an adult and using patience. Not everything good in life is served up on a platter immediately. Children think like you. All I can see is Spalding Smails walking up to the snack bar in Caddyshack ordering half the menu for lunch because he's a spoiled.

This is how I know you are not a long time fan. There's just no way. You must have been in a straitjacket back in '91 if you were a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back