The biggest laugh I got today...

Reaction score
was when I got home from a crappy day at work. I was reading up on the AFC East draft: http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d80814fb4&template=with-video&confirm=true

They have a poll up on who will win the AFC East this year. I; of course; picked the Pats and when the results came up it was 43% Bills, 41% Pats, 9% Jets and 7% Dolphins.

At first I thought that more die-hard Bills fans has voted than die-hard Pats fans, then the revelation struck me. The Bills were leading because of the Canadians. They know that the Bills will be moving to Canada within the next five or so (maybe be more, maybe less) years and they have jumped onto the Bills bandwagon. They don't care if the team sucks or not, they just want an official NFL team.

Go ahead Canada, take the Bills, with our blessings. You should change their name to the Canadian Bacons because the AFCE will continue to eat them up no matter where that team is from. :p

was when I got home from a crappy day at work. I was reading up on the AFC East draft: http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d80814fb4&template=with-video&confirm=true

They have a poll up on who will win the AFC East this year. I; of course; picked the Pats and when the results came up it was 43% Bills, 41% Pats, 9% Jets and 7% Dolphins.

At first I thought that more die-hard Bills fans has voted than die-hard Pats fans, then the revelation struck me. The Bills were leading because of the Canadians. They know that the Bills will be moving to Canada within the next five or so (maybe be more, maybe less) years and they have jumped onto the Bills bandwagon. They don't care if the team sucks or not, they just want an official NFL team.

Go ahead Canada, take the Bills, with our blessings. You should change their name to the Canadian Bacons because the AFCE will continue to eat them up no matter where that team is from. :p

mmmm Canadian Bacon!:Homer:

The move to Canada is a no brainer for the Bills financially. The team needs to do something to stay competitive. And Buffalo is not supporting the team. They have the lowest ticket prices in the league and still they cant fill the place. And the team is not the suckage everyone says. They always play good hard nosed ball. And they dont end up in Doofin land very often.

you guys are misinformed simpletons. The Bills made great strides off season this year... if you dont expect them to be formidable, its because your an ignorant homer, who knows little about pro football. and as for Buffalo not being able to fill their stadium, wrong again, the exact opposite is the case... please continue to live in your little patcentric bubbles until the next " new york giants" comes along and pops it again... and who knows, it just might be the bills!

you guys are misinformed simpletons. The Bills made great strides off season this year... if you dont expect them to be formidable, its because your an ignorant homer, who knows little about pro football. and as for Buffalo not being able to fill their stadium, wrong again, the exact opposite is the case... please continue to live in your little patcentric bubbles until the next " new york giants" comes along and pops it again... and who knows, it just might be the bills!

Tell Mrs. Jauron I said "hi"

Well, if you really read my post, you would have noticed that I said the team is always known as a stout team, and competitive.:shake:

But your owner is not helping things. And your stadium isn't always full unless there is some gimmick or trick to dump cheap tix on the public. I dont blame the team. I blame the owner and the economy of Buffalo. The owner wont sell naming rights or anything else to raise money. And how many Bills fans could afford the league average for tix prices and even come close to fillin the place?

It is cheaper to travel from Mass to Buffalo, get a hotel room, get two sideline tix to the game (which can be had on game day, btw) and meals than it is for two endzone seats to the Razor that you would have to buy from an "agency" cuz there are no tix available at the gate. Ticket prices would have to double in Buffalo for that franchise to really be viable. But no one there can afford those prices. Something has to give. Hell, more Canadians fill your stadium now than native Buffalo residents anyway!

the biggest laugh i got today were the peple who the celtics were gonna lose

Here is a hint... yer not supposed to literally smoke the Canadian Bacon.:high:

The biggest laugh I got today.....

I found a roll of brown paper towels on the kitchen counter this morning. I asked Amanda (my roommate) where did it come from. She told me she got it from work because we always run out of paper towels at the house. I said "Dude, you stole brown paper towels from work? LOL" She looked at me and said, "I can't believe you just said LOL out loud."

I need to get off the computer. LOL

Well, if you really read my post, you would have noticed that I said the team is always known as a stout team, and competitive.:shake:

But your owner is not helping things. And your stadium isn't always full unless there is some gimmick or trick to dump cheap tix on the public. I dont blame the team. I blame the owner and the economy of Buffalo. The owner wont sell naming rights or anything else to raise money. And how many Bills fans could afford the league average for tix prices and even come close to fillin the place?

It is cheaper to travel from Mass to Buffalo, get a hotel room, get two sideline tix to the game (which can be had on game day, btw) and meals than it is for two endzone seats to the Razor that you would have to buy from an "agency" cuz there are no tix available at the gate. Ticket prices would have to double in Buffalo for that franchise to really be viable. But no one there can afford those prices. Something has to give. Hell, more Canadians fill your stadium now than native Buffalo residents anyway!
Your ignorance is overwhelming to me.. you seem to have no clue about anything not Patriots related... so sad, and almost clear evidence of a total band wagon type fan.. I respect what the pats have done, and the recent ownage of the bills... i respect long time pats fans, because all of my friends are just that..( i live in mass ).. but have seen and heard from alot of bandwagon losers over the years.. some of which have already jumped ship to the giants!... some of them on this board!
my point is this.... Toronto might get a team... but not the bills.. buffalo has some of the most loyal fans in sports, no bandwagon needed, no championship rings to bring in our fans and fill our stadium( every home game fyi).. the pats are respectable.. but in clear decline, and yur ill prepared to deal with that i guess... good luck this year.. you'll need it!

Your ignorance is overwhelming to me.. you seem to have no clue about anything not Patriots related... so sad, and almost clear evidence of a total band wagon type fan.. I respect what the pats have done, and the recent ownage of the bills... i respect long time pats fans, because all of my friends are just that..( i live in mass ).. but have seen and heard from alot of bandwagon losers over the years.. some of which have already jumped ship to the giants!... some of them on this board!
my point is this.... Toronto might get a team... but not the bills.. buffalo has some of the most loyal fans in sports, no bandwagon needed, no championship rings to bring in our fans and fill our stadium( every home game fyi).. the pats are respectable.. but in clear decline, and yur ill prepared to deal with that i guess... good luck this year.. you'll need it!

That's a little harsh. Sleeve didn't say anything "ignorant". :shrug:

:harumph: ... Please don't disrespect my Shirt.

Back