The Chiefs will scalp the Pats - DOOMED!!!

5 starters out on Chiefs defense . If the Pats lose I think it sends a clear message to Kraft that the parties over.

Do they have a backup for Brady ? I don't even know who is 2nd string QB.

Where did you come from and why are you here?

". . . the parties over" tells me what I need to know about your level of brilliance. We already have a guy around here who can't spell, but he's a FRIEND. Now please go pester your little sister.

:patriotlogo:

". . . the parties over" tells me what I need to know about your level of brilliance. We already have a guy around here who can't spell, but he's a FRIEND. Now please go pester your little sister.

Pester is too non-felonius a word.

I've yet to see a tedious troll who can spell or use punctuation properly. It's almost as if the act of being a tedious troll marks someone out as being stupid... :coffee:

I'm sure its just coincidence that after the Pats beat the Chiefs the idiot trolls leave

Not all of them. The worst one is still here.

In regards to that, it's a perfect time to start obeying the "Don't feed the trolls" rule. I've been a big vialator thereof but as of now, I'm back on board. Let's all just ignore him??

You know what guys ? Fuck you..
I've been a Patriot Fan since 1975 as I posted in the noobs thread several months ago
I wanted to join a message board that actually knew what they were talking about.Obviously I was wrong
You pieces of garbage are clueless

I've been a Patriot Fan since 1975 as I posted in the noobs thread several months ago
I wanted to join a message board that actually knew what they were talking about.Obviously I was wrong

Bmooney wasn’t talking about you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How-to-win-friends-and-influence-people.jpg

:shrug_n:

Pretty sure he was talking about hogfarmer.

:shrug_n: :huh:

You are either a sleeper troll and decided to make a big splash on your way out or you are the most thin-skinned moron imaginable.

Mooney wasn't talking about you, idiot. In any case, go do deep knee bends in the cucumber patch.

What the fvck, asshole? We were talking about Hog Farmer. Good riddance.

Edit: I remember using Hawg's "Hang some skins on the wall before you tell us how the hunt should go" a while back with this dude.

Back