The Colt fans are celebrating the huge win today by

OMG if true. Brady will light up the night sky with TDs if he sees this blimp over Lucas Oil Stadium. But it's a night game with temps in the low 50's. Won't the roof be closed?

hpZVoMM.jpg

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/10/08/what...latethis-blimp-before-colts-vs-patriots-game/

Yes, let's fly a blimp over a dome. That'll show em. :coffee:

(Holy crap, that's embarrassing)

It opens, it was open for last weeks game. For the Colts/Pats game, it will depend on the forecast. Even then, it only takes seven minutes to open or close it.

Why are the Texans playing 3-4 and having Clowney drop back in coverage? That seems like such an insane waste of talent.
Clowney could be legit good (not necessarily great), but not if coaches are going to play him as cover linebacker.

BillO is screwing things up with the QBs....Mallet was playing well....took an illegal hit, wanted to go back in after one play, and Billy left Hoyer in.....hell of a way to mess with a guys confidence

SSDD

I still think it was the wrong call but......ha ha ha at the Colts DBs looking like they were pulling into a clowncar while giving up a hail Mary to send the half!

SSDD

I don't know that they've ever opened it. I don't know that it opens.

It opens, it was open for last weeks game. For the Colts/Pats game, it will depend on the forecast. Even then, it only takes seven minutes to open or close it.

I think it does.

Remember, then all those nuts and bolts were dropping on those inbreds heads. One way to cure 'em.

I see an epic ass whooping coming up for the Colts. Their defense is pathetic, Gronk, Edelman and the gang is going to go nuts against that sive defense.

And Luck needs to get rid of that god awful beard, I swear he looks like one of those cavemen from the old Geico commercials.

Remember the talks of us getting a 2nd rd pick for Mallett? That would have been te steal of the century.

Hasselbeck had that offense humming. Man, does he still good at age 40. I hope Luck was taking notes as that is how to play the position. He had great anticipation, make the right checks, was accurate all night and most of all played clean. I wonder if there will be a QB controversy if Luck comes back and looks as bad as he did the first 3 games.

Mallett never should have started to begin with. Hoyer is a much better QB.

This seems obvious to everyone but O'Brien. He is mismanaging the QB position so badly. Mallett was having a good game and then he just pulls him after one play where he was hurt. Just dumb. Should have either started Hoyer or let Mallett keep playing.

Back