The Colt fans are celebrating the huge win today by

Hasselbeck had that offense humming. Man, does he still good at age 40. I hope Luck was taking notes as that is how to play the position. He had great anticipation, make the right checks, was accurate all night and most of all played clean. I wonder if there will be a QB controversy if Luck comes back and looks as bad as he did the first 3 games.

Lack of a Houston D had some contribution to that football clinic.

Too much noise and not enough action.

2013329838093-184410394.jpg20131013.jpg

the interviews with the ESPN crew one would think the colts just won the SB.....not just a regular season game....:bow:

Crap circles.

Not a typo.

Instead of stomping down the corn in typical crop circle fashion, these asshats should eat a couple cans of creamed corn and drag their collective asses on the crop in poodle drag ass fashion.

God they suck.

Most overrated team ever.

I hope we destroy their season.

Lack of a Houston D had some contribution to that football clinic.

Too much noise and not enough action.

2013329838093-184410394.jpg20131013.jpg

Yeah. Houston is a hot mess. Makes me happy as I loathe McNair ...

Crap circles.

Not a typo.

Instead of stomping down the corn in typical crop circle fashion, these asshats should eat a couple cans of creamed corn and drag their collective asses on the crop in poodle drag ass fashion.

God they suck.

Most overrated team ever.

I hope we destroy their season.

Their season and future was already destroyed by Grigson. Pats can just do a tap dance on top next week ...

Hoyer played half the game and still threw 31 passes against a team that can't stop the run. I know they were playing catch-up after they forgot to play D on the opening drive of the 3rd, but still. :shrug_n:

Hats off to Hasselbeck, but this game definitely reenforces what I said about Andre Johnson after week 2. He didn't have a catch for 2 straight games, then lit it up for 2 TDs against his old team. He's taking entire GAMES off, not just plays. Stealing his paycheck, except when he plays at his old house.

Hoyer played half the game and still threw 31 passes against a team that can't stop the run. I know they were playing catch-up after they forgot to play D on the opening drive of the 3rd, but still. :shrug_n:

Hats off to Hasselbeck, but this game definitely reenforces what I said about Andre Johnson after week 2. He didn't have a catch for 2 straight games, then lit it up for 2 TDs against his old team. He's taking entire GAMES off, not just plays. Stealing his paycheck, except when he plays at his old house.

Hasselbeck just go him the ball and did not lock down on TY every play like Luck does. AJ still has plenty left in the tank but Matt showed how the offense should be played. We will see if Luck can do the same but man is he in a tough spot with the Pats up next. Bill just OWNS the guy mentally.

Florio is glorious in this entry:

And the attached picture is used in the article ROFL

Pagano is “supremely confident” about playing New England

Posted by Mike Florio on October 9, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT

Last week, Colts coach Chuck Pagano was “supremely confident” that quarterback Andrew Luck would be able to play against the Jaguars. And Luck didn’t play.

Last night, Pagano was asked after a win over the Texans about his confidence when it comes to facing the team’s next opponent, the Patriots. And, yes, Pagano went there again.

“Supremely confident,” Pagano told reporters.

Perhaps that phrase doesn’t mean what Pagano thinks it means. Or maybe it’s just the coach-speak way of dealing with the challenge of getting a football team ready to play an excellent team that has extra motivation, thanks to #DeflateGate, to drop another 45 points and 200-plus rushing yards against the Colts on the field situated beneath that brand-new “AFC Finalist” banner.

Regardless, Pagano’s supreme confidence recently has translated into anything but. And if the Patriots roll the Colts again in nine days on NBC, it probably makes sense to treat that phrase like one of George Carlin’s seven words not to say on TV. Or, for Pagano, anywhere else.

Or maybe it’s just the coach-speak way of dealing with the challenge of getting a football team ready to play an excellent team that has extra motivation, thanks to #DeflateGate, to drop another 45 points and 200-plus rushing yards against the Colts on the field situated beneath that brand-new “AFC Finalist” banner

:bow:

And this guy isn't even a Patriots honk.

Quick question...When is the Colts parade this week for beating the mighty Texans?

Quick question...When is the Colts parade this week for beating the mighty Texans?

Thursday I believe. I mean Andrew Luck is up and ready to go so he does not need that much time to prepare, right?

Thursday I believe. I mean Andrew Luck is up and ready to go so he does not need that much time to prepare, right?
Nope no time needed, especially against that pitiful defense..:coffee:

Back