The corona virus

deec77

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie we, my hubby, and I, just went out to dinner in a restaurant with 4 other couples....
We’ve been together having dinner at each other’s homes and out for at least 6 months now maybe longer. But we were allow too... in a very blue state. The governor is businessman. Trust me he’s not perfect but at least he‘s not NY, NJ, MA, RI ....

~Dee~

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie we, my hubby, and I, just went out to dinner in a restaurant with 4 other couples....
We’ve been together having dinner at each other’s homes and out for at least 6 months now maybe longer. But we were allow too... in a very blue state. The governor is businessman. Trust me he’s not perfect but at least he‘s not NY, NJ, MA, RI ....

~Dee~
Outstanding!!!!!!

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
Been busy all day yesterday and will be today.
It seems as if things went to hell yesterday on the forum. Just want to say that if UT decides to close this forum he has my support. He doesn't need it but he has it.

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
From the article above:

“I hope they continue to tick down. If they do, that would be great but there’s always the concern when you pull back on methods — particularly on things like indoor dining and bars that are crowded — you could see a delay and then all of a sudden tick right back up,” he said.

“Methods”?

What a bunch of horseshit! He means restrictions and constitutional violations.

it has always been about control. The coronavirus has allowed people who demand control to eviscerate businesses and destroy people‘s lives because they have an ulterior motive to drive down population and control what’s left afterwards.

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
Been busy all day yesterday and will be today.
It seems as if things went to hell yesterday on the forum. Just want to say that if UT decides to close this forum he has my support. He doesn't need it but he has it.
At this point I don't think this forum will ever be what UT wants it to be. If UT wants to shut this forum down it wouldn't bother me at all.

foobahl

Reaction score
From the article above:

“I hope they continue to tick down. If they do, that would be great but there’s always the concern when you pull back on methods — particularly on things like indoor dining and bars that are crowded — you could see a delay and then all of a sudden tick right back up,” he said.

“Methods”?

What a bunch of horseshit! He means restrictions and constitutional violations.

it has always been about control. The coronavirus has allowed people who demand control to eviscerate businesses and destroy people‘s lives because they have an ulterior motive to drive down population and control what’s left afterwards.
Even if cases explode, how is that not attributable to immigration

deec77

Reaction score
Even if cases explode, how is that not attributable to immigration

Because Fauci said he has nothing to do with the border crisis

Lindsey Graham, who I like -- he's a good person, I've dealt with him very, very well over the years -- [is] equating me with things that have to do with the border. I have nothing to do with the border," Fauci told Fox News’ Neil Cavuto on "Your World" Friday.

"Obviously, it is a very difficult situation at the border. We all know that. The administration is trying as best as they can to alleviate that situation," the White House chief medical adviser said. "Having me down at the border. That's really not what I do."

:shrug-n2:

~Dee~

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
So in other words per Fauci, his job has been to sow fear over the virus, to temper any good news on the virus with more fear, to the detriment of entire swaths of our country, it's workforce, education and the economy. It's someone else's job to reap the dreadful harvest resulting from the fear, distrust, panic and overall collapse it caused.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
Because Fauci said he has nothing to do with the border crisis

:shrug-n2:

~Dee~
In my opinion I think it’s a double standard. Your saying to Americans it’s not safe to travel or gathering in a large numbers. Completely different for immigration. People trying to enter the US without visas or claim asylum.

Last edited:
OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Says the guy from the state with the highest number of soaring, out of control cases. #LIBERATEMICHIGAN!!!! LOL

Yeah, it's from immigrants. Or the mouth-breathing morons who refuse to wear a piece of cloth on their face cuz of their "liberties".
We have been locked down the tightest outside of Cali. Doesn’t seem to be working in either place. Meanwhile, TX is doing much better fully open.

foobahl

Reaction score
Says the guy from the state with the highest number of soaring, out of control cases. #LIBERATEMICHIGAN!!!! LOL

Yeah, it's from immigrants. Or the mouth-breathing morons who refuse to wear a piece of cloth on their face cuz of their "liberties".
My post was a response to Fauci and Texas cases. The discussion was about cases going down in Texas even though they opened up and Fauci stated there may be a delay then an uptick. Michigan had nothing to do with my statement. When the Michigan border is flooded with immigtrants with coronavirus, I will address Michigan then.