The corona virus

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Me too, I haven't wore one inside work ever.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
I stopped wearing it period. I've been walking around stores and everywhere else. No one has said a word to me. If I have to go see a doc, well that's different.
It's almost summer and I'll be spending a lot more time in NH, the mask rules are over there. Can't wait.

Not true , some NH cities still mandate them. Nashua and Manchester are, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Does anyone think Joe realizes how obtuse he is? He has no self awareness.

Is anyone really wearing masks in their backyard? At the park?

There is no one wearing masks at the hotel here in SW Florida ANYWHERE and the guy comes on TV and says shit like this. There are NO scientific results to back up the fear mongering.

The numbers PROVE the opposite, yet he stumbles out to the microphone, mumbles through his provided statement and wonders back off to where Jill will most certainly give him a hug and an ice cream cone.

It is infuriating both that they continue with this BS and that some people believe it.

"HURRY! SCARE THEM INTO TAKING THE JAB OR THE CARROT (freedom) REQUIRED TO ENTICE THEM WILL BE LOST!!!!"

Last edited:

deec77

Reaction score
We own a home in NH and we spent much of beginning of Covid there, yes the ''big cities"weren't as Covid friendly. But they were better then CT

~Dee~

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
"In view of the fact that social distancing and masks are being mandated even after vaccinations, because a vaccinated person can be infected and spread a disease that has a 99.99% survival rate, how do masks, social distancing, and certificates of vaccination bring life back to normal? The answer should be obvious. They don't. The notion that herd immunity is achieved with vaccines does not mesh very well with the concept that vaccines do not restrict infection or contamination. In a court of law, fraud would be established beyond any reasonable doubt."

-Paul Adams

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
I stopped wearing it period. I've been walking around stores and everywhere else. No one has said a word to me. If I have to go see a doc, well that's different.
It's almost summer and I'll be spending a lot more time in NH, the mask rules are over there. Can't wait.
I haven't worn one in months and months save a very few places that politely asked and my kids were with me.

Otherwise when they ask if I have a mask I say, "no" and go about my business.

Statistically speaking, though, I estimate people have said something to me at a rate lower than the COVID fatality rate. This includes national chains like Walmart and medical environments such as my kids' dentist and orthodontist.

And now that I'm thinking about it, no civilian has said a word, and I have been to some very Karen- filled places.

:shrug-n:

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I haven't worn one in months and months save a very few places that politely asked and my kids were with me.

Otherwise when they ask if I have a mask I say, "no" and go about my business.

Statistically speaking, though, I estimate people have said something to me at a rate lower than the COVID fatality rate. This includes national chains like Walmart and medical environments such as my kids' dentist and orthodontist.

And now that I'm thinking about it, no civilian has said a word, and I have been to some very Karen- filled places.

:shrug-n:
Where are you?

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
Where are you?
Gonzales_Come_and_Take_It_sticker.png

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Just cross the boarder to your south and it is a whole new country. Indiana Legislatures made it so they can call themselves in session in an emergency without the governors approval. Now the governor is suing them saying they can't do it. At least this is the last term for our governor.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
I have a family member that just had important surgery. I have to stay in Ohio. The Florida hosptial don't allow any visitors. At least in hosptial here. Your allowed 1 visitor a day.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
We own a home in NH and we spent much of beginning of Covid there, yes the ''big cities"weren't as Covid friendly. But they were better then CT

~Dee~
We traveled through Boston last October and I was shocked that there was nobody at the airport to ask us if we had been tested or even questioned us on anything Covid related. We went to our hotel and again, the same thing. Alaska in comparison was brutal and so were the flights both ways, we had to wear our masks the entire trip (both ways) and we tested right before we left and were never asked about it until we got to our hotel in Maine. The trip itself was great but the traveling was the worst experience I've had in many, many years.

deec77

Reaction score
We traveled through Boston last October and I was shocked that there was nobody at the airport to ask us if we had been tested or even questioned us on anything Covid related. We went to our hotel and again, the same thing. Alaska in comparison was brutal and so were the flights both ways, we had to wear our masks the entire trip (both ways) and we tested right before we left and were never asked about it until we got to our hotel in Maine. The trip itself was great but the traveling was the worst experience I've had in many, many years.
Actually my daughter had to go overseas for a year in September it should of been earlier but her uncle passed away, but anyway Boston let her fly with 2 kiddos and a service dog and no issues then she got to Europe lol. Europe was a nightmare they were locked down the entire time.....needless to say she returned early. Getting home was a nightmare they refused to let the dog go lol. Anyway she kept the paperwork stating the dog can return It took some time but she got the dog on board. True story she returned home and was certain she was going to a nightmare arriving in Boston ..... nope they passed right through.

~Dee~

patswin

WTF
Political Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Not true , some NH cities still mandate them. Nashua and Manchester are, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes, true. Thankfully I seldom go to Nashua, and never to Manchester. Obviously business still can require it regardless, but in my area it's not many of them.