The corona virus

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
Covid = Influenza A/B.

If you disagree, explain the MAJOR stats deviation for the flu from years past.

This is a magic trick...right in front of everyone's eyes...and ears.

shecolt

Reaction score
The visit between the Bidens and the Carters has left me confused. While there are those who have viewed the picture of the four of them together and wondered why the Bidens looked so big in comparison, that wasn't my issue because I assume the size difference was due to the Carters being more frail combined with the angle of the shot.

What confuses me is that I don't understand why none of them were wearing a mask. Now, I don't have a problem with that. I think that those who have received the Covid shots should be able to be near one another which is why I was stunned to see the congress go from sitting within shouting distance of one another during BIden's speech to being close enough to whisper sweet nothings into one another's and Biden's ear after the speech. Even though they were all wearing masks, it made no sense to me.

After the visit between the Bidens and Carters, we had another picture showing the Bidens wearing their masks when they left the Carter home. Now, it's not as if the Bidens would be walking into a throng of unknown people because the secret service would have kept anyone at bay. Instead, they would have been near those they knew had also received Covid shots.

So, I really don't understand what the message is here. Social distance while wearing a mask until such time when you no longer feel it's necessary??? Forget social distancing and a mask when indoors, but be sure to do it when you are outdoors???

photos-are-released-from-maskless-joe-and-jill-biden-as-they-meet-jimmy-carter-96-and-wife-rosalynn.jpg

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
My friends in philosophy and life are heroes. Congratulations on a job well done this year and opening a new art gallery in Jackson Hole, WI. Get outta that hellhole that is CA.

After suffering under the lockdowns they fought along with help from the incredible Pacific Legal Foundation whom I have worked with over the years on environmental issues and they won. They reopened this day last year.

And anyone who thinks art is non-essential doesn't understand art and those that call any business non-essential understand nothing about life.

Quent Cordair

"Today we celebrate the first anniversary of reopening the gallery in Napa, after having been shut down and locked out for seven weeks. Supporters marched and cheered in front of the gallery. Threats and condemnations were called in, written in, screamed from across the street. Demands to have us jailed were repeated in council chambers. Congressmen singled us out for reprobation. Reporters and TV cameras were bees to a hothouse garden. Old friends disappeared. New friends appeared. Authorities threatened fines and restraining orders, implying worse. Armed security was hired and posted.

Happy Freedom Day! (aka QCFA Day, Living Day, Not Dying Is Not Living Day, Resistance Day, Resurrection Day, FU Day … You’re welcome to vote for your favorite or offer an alternative in the comments below. April 27th, the day we posted our declaration to reopen, is already our Independence Day.)

To our May 4th’er friends, we reply, with a smile, “But you are the force. There is none greater in the universe. What you do with your force, with yourself, with your life, is up to you.”

#notdyingisnotliving

View attachment 3456
WY, not WI... :coffee:

Hook me up dew...Jackson (Hole) Wyoming is mostly about western art...I've been there a few times and have studied the major galleries there. One of the biggest selling artists in this niche grew up about 20-30 miles from me in Montana. THE biggest icon ever in western art used to work for my great-grandfather (CM Russell) as a ranch hand (NOT joking). His paintings regularly sell for multi-millions every year in the auctions. His biggest piece is at the capital building in Helena, Montana. It's probably worth over $100,000,000.

The Teton mountains are jagged af...south of Yellowstone NP. This is an extremely expensive area to reside. One of the top $$$$$ in USA. It's way overrated, but, still cool though.

Last edited:

Steve-o

TACOS
Reaction score
The visit between the Bidens and the Carters has left me confused. While there are those who have viewed the picture of the four of them together and wondered why the Bidens looked so big in comparison, that wasn't my issue because I assume the size difference was due to the Carters being more frail combined with the angle of the shot.

What confuses me is that I don't understand why none of them were wearing a mask. Now, I don't have a problem with that. I think that those who have received the Covid shots should be able to be near one another which is why I was stunned to see the congress go from sitting within shouting distance of one another during BIden's speech to being close enough to whisper sweet nothings into one another's and Biden's ear after the speech. Even though they were all wearing masks, it made no sense to me.

After the visit between the Bidens and Carters, we had another picture showing the Bidens wearing their masks when they left the Carter home. Now, it's not as if the Bidens would be walking into a throng of unknown people because the secret service would have kept anyone at bay. Instead, they would have been near those they knew had also received Covid shots.

So, I really don't understand what the message is here. Social distance while wearing a mask until such time when you no longer feel it's necessary??? Forget social distancing and a mask when indoors, but be sure to do it when you are outdoors???

photos-are-released-from-maskless-joe-and-jill-biden-as-they-meet-jimmy-carter-96-and-wife-rosalynn.jpg
Screenshot_20210504-224824_Chrome.jpg

Pape

Reaction score
Covid = Influenza A/B.

If you disagree, explain the MAJOR stats deviation for the flu from years past.

This is a magic trick...right in front of everyone's eyes...and ears.
i dunno...

maybe people didnt get the flu last year because they weren't out and about? because the bars and restaurants were closed? because the kiddoes were all at home instead of going to the germ factories schools? because international travel was way down, preventing its spread? Maybe because they were wearing masks and frequently washing their hands?

take your pick...

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
i resent being told i don't care about others because i won't take an emergency shot.
Middie, I presume?

I am not getting it either. At least not until we know what the longer term side effects are. If anyone is trying to make political and/or condescending statements in this thread/forum, we have a separate forum and thread for that. I suggest you post those types of posts there. I can only infer that this happening via responses.

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
i dunno...

maybe people didnt get the flu last year because they weren't out and about? because the bars and restaurants were closed? because the kiddoes were all at home instead of going to the germ factories schools? because international travel was way down, preventing its spread? Maybe because they were wearing masks and frequently washing their hands?

take your pick...
They did all those things which completely prevented the spread of the flu, but it did not prevent the spread of Covid? Transmitted the same ways?

Pape

Reaction score
They did all those things which completely prevented the spread of the flu, but it did not prevent the spread of Covid? Transmitted the same ways?
because its much more virulent?

I'm not an epidemologist.. i dont know what viral load is required to infect someone with the flu or covid....

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
because its much more virulent?

I'm not an epidemologist.. i dont know what viral load is required to infect someone with the flu or covid....
The flu disappeared from the planet since Covid hit. Some people have always been susceptible to dying from the flu. Many have died in the past due to the flu.

There are many, many variations of the flu each year with the CDC guessing which will be the most common and building their "vaccine" to combat the most common.

Pape

Reaction score
The flu disappeared from the planet since Covid hit. Some people have always been susceptible to dying from the flu. Many have died in the past due to the flu.

There are many, many variations of the flu each year with the CDC guessing which will be the most common and building their "vaccine" to combat the most common.

from your own information

"In the U.S., for Oct. 1, 2019–Apr. 4, 2020, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that there were 39 million to 56 million cases of flu. (The CDC does not know the exact number because the flu is not a reportable disease in most parts of the U.S.)"

Kinda answers the question doesnt it? Its not gone, and the numbers aren't typically reported.

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

As you note above, there is no consistency. That is because the restrictions and recommendations make no sense and do nothing. The Biden's know this. Their handlers know this. Deep down even the most hysterical "believers" know this this, but the rampant desire to virtue signal overwhelms them. That isn't to say that there aren't folks that are truly scared and follow the restrictions religiously, because there are. The media and the left in the US have been able to effectively message them into giving up their rights in exchange for what they hope is a bit of safety.

We all know what Ben Franklin had to say about this strategy?

WRT that ridiculous picture, there is something strange about it for sure. The Biden's aren't just HUGE relative to the Crater's they are HIUGE relketove to the room and its furnishings. If Joe stood up he would hit his head. The pictures would be at his crotch. WTF is going on there? Why would they release such a picture. Something isn't right.

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
1620214499041.png
2020 flu in the US from the CDC. Green means virtually nothing.

"Between October 1, 2020, and April 24, 2021, FluSurv-NET sites in 14 states reported 224 laboratory confirmed influenza hospitalizations for an overall cumulative hospitalization rate of 0.8 per 100,000 population. This is much lower than average for this point in the season and lower than rates for any season since routine data collection began in 2005, including the low severity 2011-12 season. The current rate is one-tenth the rate at this time during the 2011-12 season."

As stated, the 2011-12 flu season was "LOW SEVERITY". 1/10th the lowest season since 2005.

This is just facts. Come join us here: LINK --> The corona virus

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I welcome the debate that was taking place here, but a lot of it was also wrapped up in politics.

This thread is not for debate.

I have moved the conversation in its entirety to the thread in the political forum, even if some of the responses may not have required moving, in order to maintain the discussion. If you are interested in that debate please do it there.

Thank you.
I suggested the convo happen there and even posted a link to the thread in the P&R forum.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
still have no clue how a decision to get a shot or not or wear masks is political....but...🤷‍♀️

Pape

Reaction score
View attachment 3461
2020 flu in the US from the CDC. Green means virtually nothing.

"Between October 1, 2020, and April 24, 2021, FluSurv-NET sites in 14 states reported 224 laboratory confirmed influenza hospitalizations for an overall cumulative hospitalization rate of 0.8 per 100,000 population. This is much lower than average for this point in the season and lower than rates for any season since routine data collection began in 2005, including the low severity 2011-12 season. The current rate is one-tenth the rate at this time during the 2011-12 season."

As stated, the 2011-12 flu season was "LOW SEVERITY". 1/10th the lowest season since 2005.

This is just facts. Come join us here: LINK --> The corona virus
so we have taken multiple precautions (limited travel, isolation/lockdowns, mass gathering sites being closed, masks, distancing, washing/sanitizing of hands/face etc) this past year as a whole. and you what, expect the flu to have the same impact?

seems pretty obvious to me as to why the flu didnt have a huge impact here... and of course, im am certain that there have been cases of the flu that have been mis-reported as covid... nothing you have posted really changes any of those theories...

now a little rant...

as for me personally, I have had my first shot, get my second next saturday... my wife has spent at least the last ten days on a ventilator in the critical care unit in a local hospital (not covid related) ... was in the hospital from thanksgiving to the end of january at Yale, with three weeks of those three months on a ventilator... you bet your ass i will take precautions... the extra precautions i take are all geared towards keeping her safe...

my brother is a front line worker ... according to him "this shit is real" ... it affects different people differently but make no mistake about it, it is devastating to those who get it and cannot fight it off for one reason or another... its real, and its lethal... more so than the flu...

the posts bitching about masks are ridiculous... and the posts the play off covid like its nothing make me seriously wonder if you people are fucking sane...

the posts bitching about "government mandated mask wearing" are ridiculous... the government has always mandated safety precautions that affect every day life... public schools have mandated vaccinations for students for ever... restaurants have to keep foods at certain temps... have to keep a clean kitchens... cars have to meet certain safety standards... you have to wear a seat belt... you cant text and drive... your septic system (if you have one) has to meet mandated criterias to its safe and effective... the builder has to follow certain codes so your homes are built right...

and i have never seen so many people bellyache about anything as mush as wearing a mask... really? wtf, are you three? throwing a temper tantrum about a mask... But i don't wannna wear a mask.... give me a effing break.... selfish to the nth degree... its always gotta be about you, fuck the common good, right? And if you see yourself in those statements, and resent me saying those statements, gfy.

Its unfortunate that this country has devolved into a us v them mentality when it comes down to the health and safety of each and every one of us... "I'm not gonna get a shot and if you don't like it? tough, stay home" ... Your rights are more important than mine? What makes you think your rights super-cede my rights? Screw that... You don't want the shot? fine, don't get it... You stay home so your selfishness doesn't endanger the rest of us... Home school your kids. Get your groceries delivered. Shop at Amazon. Stay the fuck out of public spaces until you grow up until you learn to act like a member of society

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
an emergency unapproved shot that was rushed through has zero to do with things like seatbelts, approved vaccines, etc. that have been proven and studied over years. we don't have ANY data on the long term effects of the shots. so yeah...i view not taking it as thinking of my own long term health. by the way, i authorized my parents to get it and flu shots because they are elderly and a cold could kill them. logic applies, and personal decision making should also.

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
so we have taken multiple precautions (limited travel, isolation/lockdowns, mass gathering sites being closed, masks, distancing, washing/sanitizing of hands/face etc) this past year as a whole. and you what, expect the flu to have the same impact?

seems pretty obvious to me as to why the flu didnt have a huge impact here... and of course, im am certain that there have been cases of the flu that have been mis-reported as covid... nothing you have posted really changes any of those theories...

now a little rant...

as for me personally, I have had my first shot, get my second next saturday... my wife has spent at least the last ten days on a ventilator in the critical care unit in a local hospital (not covid related) ... was in the hospital from thanksgiving to the end of january at Yale, with three weeks of those three months on a ventilator... you bet your ass i will take precautions... the extra precautions i take are all geared towards keeping her safe...

my brother is a front line worker ... according to him "this shit is real" ... it affects different people differently but make no mistake about it, it is devastating to those who get it and cannot fight it off for one reason or another... its real, and its lethal... more so than the flu...

the posts bitching about masks are ridiculous... and the posts the play off covid like its nothing make me seriously wonder if you people are fucking sane...

the posts bitching about "government mandated mask wearing" are ridiculous... the government has always mandated safety precautions that affect every day life... public schools have mandated vaccinations for students for ever... restaurants have to keep foods at certain temps... have to keep a clean kitchens... cars have to meet certain safety standards... you have to wear a seat belt... you cant text and drive... your septic system (if you have one) has to meet mandated criterias to its safe and effective... the builder has to follow certain codes so your homes are built right...

and i have never seen so many people bellyache about anything as mush as wearing a mask... really? wtf, are you three? throwing a temper tantrum about a mask... But i don't wannna wear a mask.... give me a effing break.... selfish to the nth degree... its always gotta be about you, fuck the common good, right? And if you see yourself in those statements, and resent me saying those statements, gfy.

Its unfortunate that this country has devolved into a us v them mentality when it comes down to the health and safety of each and every one of us... "I'm not gonna get a shot and if you don't like it? tough, stay home" ... Your rights are more important than mine? What makes you think your rights super-cede my rights? Screw that... You don't want the shot? fine, don't get it... You stay home so your selfishness doesn't endanger the rest of us... Home school your kids. Get your groceries delivered. Shop at Amazon. Stay the fuck out of public spaces until you grow up until you learn to act like a member of society
Selected responses...

-so we have taken multiple precautions (limited travel, isolation/lockdowns, mass gathering sites being closed, masks, distancing, washing/sanitizing of hands/face etc) this past year as a whole. and you what, expect the flu to have the same impact? I don't expect it to go away entirely, no.

-as for me personally, I have had my first shot, get my second next saturday.. That is your choice based on your circumstances. Do what you think you need to do. Stay out of my life. Maybe this isn't the Constitution you would prefer to live with?

-my wife has spent at least the last ten days on a ventilator in the critical care unit in a local hospital (not covid related) ... was in the hospital from thanksgiving to the end of january at Yale, with three weeks of those three months on a ventilator... I hope she recovers.

-my brother is a front line worker ... according to him "this shit is real" ... it affects different people differently but make no mistake about it, it is devastating to those who get it and cannot fight it off for one reason or another... its real, and its lethal... more so than the flu... So is cancer, but we said fuck that for 9 months and killed how many so far? How many will die? This is bigger than one thing.

-the posts bitching about masks are ridiculous... and the posts the play off covid like its nothing make me seriously wonder if you people are fucking sane... That is your opinion and literally nothing more. Zero.

-and i have never seen so many people bellyache about anything as mush as wearing a mask... really? wtf, are you three? throwing a temper tantrum about a mask... But i don't wannna wear a mask.... give me a effing break.... selfish to the nth degree... its always gotta be about you, fuck the common good, right? And if you see yourself in those statements, and resent me saying those statements, gfy.
Too bad. You don't get to tell me or anyone else. The science of masks and restrictions is far from settled and based on the states opening up versus those that didn't it is becoming disproven.

-Its unfortunate that this country has devolved into a us v them mentality. Agreed. Who has driven that? Please do tell.

-"I'm not gonna get a shot and if you don't like it? tough, stay home" ... Your rights are more important than mine? My rights trump your wishes. So, in effect, yes. As I said above: Too bad.

-You stay home so your selfishness doesn't endanger the rest of us. Home school your kids. Get your groceries delivered. Shop at Amazon. Stay the fuck out of public spaces until you grow up until you learn to act like a member of society. NO. You have it backwards. You stay home. Just like we have done with every other pandemic so far in this world. You are terrified to get a disease that is 99.89%
survivable? Don't go out. You have a situation at home that makes it more dangerous? Don't go out. I will do as I please and there is nothing you can do about it.

I hope I was clear.

-