The corona virus

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Similar situation in my town, many people upset that the AC was turned off in schools. Level 10 stupidity.
we had to buy VERY VERY pricey filters ( merv 15) to run our a/c . but it's interesting. all the people here who were too scared to come here to work but are mostly here finally definitely want their a/c on and bitch when it isn't working. and never ONCE do they question the covid side of circulating air throughout the building vs. outside air, etc.

#science🙄🙄🙄🙄

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Sure, sure.

You were also a proponent that it would suit their purposes for it not to decline and keep lockdowns permanent!

Now they’re reverse engineering it! Those dastardly commies, what will they think of next?
Did you notice that tiny word "now" in my post? Read it again and delete your post.

President Trump = Overblown death counts and the threat.

President Biden = Soon top be "nothing to see here" move along.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Did you notice that tiny word "now" in my post? Read it again and delete your post.

President Trump = Overblown death counts and the threat.

President Biden = Soon top be "nothing to see here" move along.
No, you said that these would continue under President Biden and that the conspiracy would be the exact opposite.

Try again and delete your many posts.

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
No, you said that these would continue under President Biden and that the conspiracy would be the exact opposite.

Try again and delete your many posts.
LOL. You live is a static world. I adjust based on what is actually happening.

Some people think that is the smart way to handle it. You can think otherwise.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
LOL. You live is a static world. I adjust based on what is actually happening.

Some people think that is the smart way to handle it. You can think otherwise.
Yes, you’ll continually have more conspiracy theories to follow, even after this one proves false as well.

A smart person would question this after awhile. You can think otherwise.

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Yes, you’ll continually have more conspiracy theories to follow, even after this one proves false as well.

A smart person would question this after awhile. You can think otherwise.
I see the FACTS and adjust. I don't blindly follow a party.

Should it become advantageous politically for the left to leverage more death and lockdowns they will surely do it.

There is nothing I have said today that contradicts my feelings all along.

Last edited:

Providence Colt

Reaction score
I see the FACTS and adjust. I don't blindly follow a party.

Should it become advantageous politically for the left to leverage more death and lockdowns they will surely do it.

There is nothing I have said today that contradicts my feelings all along.
Right, you’ll believe whatever conspiracy theory you’re told and then when it doesn’t come true you won’t lose the faith.

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Right, you’ll believe whatever conspiracy theory you’re told and then when it doesn’t come true you won’t lose the faith.
No. I see th facts and come to logical conclusions. That is evident.

You twist and insult people that do this. Sorry, you aren't pulling me down there this morning.

shecolt

Reaction score
OK, now this absolute bullshit insanity is hitting so close to home even those in my life that totally bought into this power grab, fraudulent scam are waking up and seeing through this horrendous travesty with clear and open eyes.

My best friend Jo's 9-year-old grandaughter, Ryeigh goes to elementary school in Franklin, NH. She came home yesterday drenched in sweat and water.

The school board has run out the edict that AC and fans cannot be used in the school due to fears of circulating Covid. It was 100 degrees yesterday and this poor kid has fierce asthma. They were spraying the kids down with water in the classrooms.

This insanity and the policies enacted have already killed the elderly, bankrupted the innocent, caused addiction and suicide rates to skyrocket and now you are going to kill children.

WTF is wrong with you people, mostly on the left? Your push and the media's full support of this fear campaign for control and a massive violation of rights should be so clear to anyone by now that if it's not you have chosen to be blind and you are advocating death and destruction. You are the enemy of man.
This is SO wrong. I realize that I have written about my granddaughter ad nauseum. But, I'm going to share part of her story again because I think it deserves retelling.

As most here know, my granddaughter was my main concern from the start because the anti-rejection meds she must take suppress her immune system. So when my daughter came down with Covid, I was worried. After she recovered, my SIL came down with Covid and I worried again. However, neither of my grandchildren became ill.

Bear in mind that my granddaughter isn't just the typical 5-year-old who needs help with something like washing her hair. She requires a lot of personal contact to administer the numerous meds she must take twice a day, to give her a growth hormone shot, and to empty/change her ostomy bag. So not only was she exposed twice in her own home, but the exposure was prolonged and came from the very people who have to give her close up and personal care. I view the fact that she never became ill as a testimony as to why we don't need to worry about young children contracting Covid.

In fact, what you are describing as happening in that school would be worse for her as the meds she are on cause her to overheat easily. That school board would be dealing with one angry granny if I lived there.

johnlocke

Reaction score
This is SO wrong. I realize that I have written about my granddaughter ad nauseum. But, I'm going to share part of her story again because I think it deserves retelling.

As most here know, my granddaughter was my main concern from the start because the anti-rejection meds she must take suppress her immune system. So when my daughter came down with Covid, I was worried. After she recovered, my SIL came down with Covid and I worried again. However, neither of my grandchildren became ill.

Bear in mind that my granddaughter isn't just the typical 5-year-old who needs help with something like washing her hair. She requires a lot of personal contact to administer the numerous meds she must take twice a day, to give her a growth hormone shot, and to empty/change her ostomy bag. So not only was she exposed twice in her own home, but the exposure was prolonged and came from the very people who have to give her close up and personal care. I view the fact that she never became ill as a testimony as to why we don't need to worry about young children contracting Covid.

In fact, what you are describing as happening in that school would be worse for her as the meds she are on cause her to overheat easily. That school board would be dealing with one angry granny if I lived there.

I hear ya, SC.

The smart girl broke her mask on purpose so she could go to the principal's office which has AC. WTF?

deec77

Reaction score

Conclusions Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination, and vaccines can be safely prioritized to those who have not been infected before.
Summary Cumulative incidence of COVID-19 was examined among 52238 employees in an American healthcare system. COVID-19 did not occur in anyone over the five months of the study among 2579 individuals previously infected with COVID-19, including 1359 who did not take the vaccine.

We should have reached herd immunity by now then.... perhaps Fauci will change his mind once again and recalculate as well as update his advice.

~Dee~

johnlocke

Reaction score

We should have reached herd immunity by now then.... perhaps Fauci will change his mind once again and recalculate as well as update his advice.

~Dee~

I'm no epidemiologist but it certainly seems that herd immunity of this thing would be easily achieved naturally. We have this amazing thing called an immune system.

If the influencers did not have the motivation to spread fear for the purpose of control, most people would have had no idea any such thing existed.

deec77

Reaction score
I'm no epidemiologist but it certainly seems that herd immunity of this thing would be easily achieved naturally. We have this amazing thing called an immune system.

If the influencers did not have the motivation to spread fear for the purpose of control, most people would have had no idea any such thing existed.
Yep....and well the money plays a factor as well.

~Dee~

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Absolute fucking bullshit. Demanding that people give up their own liberties is unconstitutional.

The reasoning of “Refusing to put patients first“ is absolutely Maoist communism.
when i posted that article that the eeoc was allowing employers to require an emergency shot, i figured this would happen with employers. it's a horrible precedent, just like everything else has been with this virus. do i think employers should discriminate all ways they choose employees? yes. but the employee has no recourse with this via the law due to eeoc ruling and the shots being exempted from lawsuits. i think the only thing employees can do is if there are later effects on them from the shots required by the employer they can get worker's comp if they are employed. and call me SUPER SKEPTICAL that ANYTHING will be "allowed" to look like a side effect from the shots instead of being pimped off on other things. it is ABSOLUTELY wrong and hypocritical of the eeoc to protect pregnant women, etc. but not people who don't get this shot.

Last edited:

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
Absolute fucking bullshit. Demanding that people give up their own liberties is unconstitutional.

The reasoning of “Refusing to put patients first“ is absolutely Maoist communism.

The EEOC rules in this a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro