aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
The EEOC rules in this a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I remember that.

Doesn't change my post 1 iota.

Government approved terror is still terror.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
getting the shot is a religion now. and we know how much some religion hating people supposedly hate when a religious person simply asks them if they've accepted jesus as their savior. if they like the form of religion though, they try to force it on everyone.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
So something funny. We have two people in our office that won't get the vaccine....something about the Government is trying to control our thoughts or whatever crazy shit they have, but anyway, we have a person who has a bad chest cold and they came back to work but still had a pretty bad cough, the two no vax people are basically wearing hazmat suits because they think that person coudl possibly have covid. :LOL:
It reminds me of the anti vaxxer on facebook that would not get her child the measles vaccine, and measles actually broke out in the area because of others that also did that, and so she was asking facebook what was the best way to prevent her child from getting it because she would not get a vaccine for them.....I mean you cannot make this shit up.

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
So something funny. We have two people in our office that won't get the vaccine....something about the Government is trying to control our thoughts or whatever crazy shit they have, but anyway, we have a person who has a bad chest cold and they came back to work but still had a pretty bad cough, the two no vax people are basically wearing hazmat suits because they think that person coudl possibly have covid. :LOL:
It reminds me of the anti vaxxer on facebook that would not get her child the measles vaccine, and measles actually broke out in the area because of others that also did that, and so she was asking facebook what was the best way to prevent her child from getting it because she would not get a vaccine for them.....I mean you cannot make this shit up.
Measles vaccination does not equate to the Covid experimental jab.

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Y'all keep repeating this, and it does not mean what you think it means.

Anyhow, it will be fully approved soon, then what are you gonna say?
I will say the same thing. A vaccine is forever. They don't know if or long this will "last" and what the long term issues will be.

Steve-o

TACOS
Reaction score
OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

Steve-o

TACOS
Reaction score
How many time have you had the measles vaccine?

How many times are they staying you will have to get the china jab?
Are you claiming that the pertussis vaccine is not a vaccine?

You're making some random claim that doesn't jibe with science.

Steve-o

TACOS
Reaction score

AkPatsFan

Reaction score

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
@pf09
sometimes there are boosters for vaccines, yes.
this thing is akin to a flu shot. every year, do they say ,"come get your flu vaccine?" nope...they say flu shot.
they purposely call it a vaccine to promote a more permanent and known and vetted quality, which these shots don't have. yet...or may never. not enough is known yet length of time wise. i don't buy technology when it's new. i want bugs to be worked out first. why would i put something in my body with no long term effect data available?

click link below for possible negative on shot

deec77

Reaction score
Medically speaking, if there are therapeutics that work and prevent death and or harsh systems then there is no reason to rush a vaccine.... which is why I still to this day don’t understand why the push for the vaccine overrode the push for therapeutics, which we have. If someone can explain that Im all ears.

~Dee~