The coup has started

imapig

Roger Godell Gets mounted by Stallions
Reaction score
I knew this was going on from the very beginning. The really sad thing about this whole ordeal is that we have Democrat friends that really knew this was happening but didn’t care because they want it to happen.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...ey-said-in-2017-posts-calling-for-impeachment

'Coup has started,' whistleblower's attorney said in 2017 posts calling for impeachment
Gregg Re By Gregg Re | Fox News

Then, in July 2017, Zaid remarked, "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president." Also that month, Zaid tweeted, "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

I would suggest to read the whole article. We’re at war but most us already knew this...

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
we have Democrat friends that really knew this was happening but didn’t care because they want it to happen.

That's the key thing that anybody in the middle or on the right have to come to grips with and recognize.

The left thought they were in the endgame...8 years of Obama, followed by 8 years of Hillary. All the pieces were in place, the IRS targeting right wing organizations, repealing the Smith-Mundt Act that barred the government from propagandizing it's own citizens, the intelligence services all had the correct corrupt political agenda to back the takeover...all of it in place.

2016 was supposed to be the beginning of the end for the Republic, except in name. The left was poised to crush out any political rivals and opposition forever, all they needed was for Hillary to win, and they rigged the election to make sure she did, against both Bernie Sanders and against Trump.

Fortunately for the United States, and for the world at large, Hillary blew it....again. She even stopped campaigning after the Democratic Convention and was only making the rounds to accept money from those looking for favors. She thought she didn't have to campaign because it was all rigged for her, already.

She even had Comey in place to make sure none of her criminal activities got exposed..Comey whom she knew from his yeoman's work covering up the criminal behavior at HSBC, earning him the recommendation of the Clintons for the top job at the FBI, which he got.

All that came crashing down.

They have collectively lost their minds, and now the intelligence services and media have moved to plan B.

Plan B is not impeachment, by the way. Plan B is civil unrest and blood in the streets. They are prepping the country for it, they just need to wait until their own kind are in power to take advantage of it, so right now they are just tilling the soil and planting the seeds of unrest.

I'm not talking about the average blue voter....they're just useful idiots, being conditioned for their future role as street fodder.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Saw this on Hannity last night. Immediately after live coverage of the yet again monstrous Trump rally Hannity screenshot a handful of Tweets going back to 2016.

The Dems are turning over every stone they can see in a California stream looking for that last nugget that is quid pro quo.

This is tantamount to high treason. There’s a lot going on right now, but once the dust settles a bit I hope there’s an investigation into the coup attempt. You hear about those in unstable war torn third world countries. In the USA? Nah. Somebody’s gotta pay.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Saw this on Hannity last night. Immediately after live coverage of the yet again monstrous Trump rally Hannity screenshot a handful of Tweets going back to 2016.

The Dems are turning over every stone they can see in a California stream looking for that last nugget that is quid pro quo.

This is tantamount to high treason. There’s a lot going on right now, but once the dust settles a bit I hope there’s an investigation into the coup attempt. You hear about those in unstable war torn third world countries. In the USA? Nah. Somebody’s gotta pay.

See...I don't think anyone will pay. I think the Republicans are Washington Insiders first, and when push comes to shove, they will make a lot of noise but not actually do anything, because in the end, they care more about their fellow Washington Insiders than they do the country or (ROFL ROFL) Republican voters.

Nothing will happen. To anyone. The Republicans are just playing the game. In the end, they will protect the corruption and criminality. Nobody will go to jail or anything like that.

The Democrats know this....that is why they are so brave and brazen. The Republicans know it....the only ones that don't know it are the Republican voters.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
See...I don't think anyone will pay. I think the Republicans are Washington Insiders first, and when push comes to shove, they will make a lot of noise but not actually do anything, because in the end, they care more about their fellow Washington Insiders than they do the country or (ROFL ROFL) Republican voters.

Nothing will happen. To anyone. The Republicans are just playing the game. In the end, they will protect the corruption and criminality. Nobody will go to jail or anything like that.

The Democrats know this....that is why they are so brave and brazen. The Republicans know it....the only ones that don't know it are the Republican voters.

We’ll see.

Trump is certainly kicking the hornets nest. It doesn’t really follow your narrative. All this current light wouldn’t have been shed if Killary won. I’d venture to guess Epstein wouldn’t have even been uncovered. The whole MeToo quashed. Spygate. Russiagate. This coup attempt. It all would have been hidden with a Killary win.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
We’ll see.

Trump is certainly kicking the hornets nest. It doesn’t really follow your narrative. All this current light wouldn’t have been shed if Killary won. I’d venture to guess Epstein wouldn’t have even been uncovered. The whole MeToo quashed. Spygate. Russiagate. This coup attempt. It all would have been hidden with a Killary win.

Don't confuse "exposure" with "prosecution".

"Exposure" is political posturing. Nothing more. Until and unless someone actually gets prosecuted, this is all just a dog and pony show.

If it all came to an end tomorrow....no more impeachment Russiagate stuff, and no more investigating the investigators, all of it just ended, then what was accomplished? Nothing. No prosecution, no jail time, no consequences.

That's where we stand at the moment...a few people lost their jobs, but no long term consequences, no prosecutions. Just a lot of fire and brimstone bullshit.

Keep your eye on the ball. The ball is prosecution and jail time, not Hannity talking points.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Don't confuse "exposure" with "prosecution".

"Exposure" is political posturing. Nothing more. Until and unless someone actually gets prosecuted, this is all just a dog and pony show.

If it all came to an end tomorrow....no more impeachment Russiagate stuff, and no more investigating the investigators, all of it just ended, then what was accomplished? Nothing. No prosecution, no jail time, no consequences.

That's where we stand at the moment...a few people lost their jobs, but no long term consequences, no prosecutions. Just a lot of fire and brimstone bullshit.

Keep your eye on the ball. The ball is prosecution and jail time, not Hannity talking points.

Oh I agree on that. Exposure is step one though.

foobahl

Reaction score
Nobody really lost a job either. They just moved from player to cheerleader. Probably making more money now than they did before, with no cost to them due to gofundme and such. When the time is right, they will be openly back in the intelligence community as heroes, if Trump is taken down.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Nobody really lost a job either. They just moved from player to cheerleader. Probably making more money now than they did before, with no cost to them due to gofundme and such. When the time is right, they will be openly back in the intelligence community as heroes, if Trump is taken down.

I generally agree.

Especially if Bloomberg wins the presidency. That dude is a straight up proxy for Soros...or a clone, maybe.

benhamean

Reaction score
So the Constitutional provision for impeachment is now a 'coup'?
Cool
:coffee:

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

patswin

WTF
Political Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Cool

There is no impeachment. There won’t be because if there is POTUS would get to call witnesses, and you can be sure there’s a hell of a list, none of which the Dems want to have on record or under oath.
I believe the Constitution provides him the right to confront his accusers. But correct me if I’m wrong.

BTW what happened with that Russian collusion thing? Seemed like a fait accompli?

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
Cool

The OP and title was quoting tweets by Mark Zaid.

From here

Jan. 30, 2017: Days after President Trump takes office, attorney Mark Zaid tweets that a “coup has started” and “impeachment will follow ultimately.” Zaid often deals with government investigations and clients in the intelligence community.

A few months later, still in 2017, Zaid tweets: “I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president” and “We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters.” Zaid also tweets that “as one falls, two more will take their place” and the “coup” would occur in “many steps.”

Zaid went on to represent the alleged whistleblower in the Trump impeachment effort. (Zaid has stated, in his own defense, that his mention of a “coup” simply referred to what he saw as a lawful attempt by attorneys to remove an unlawful president from office.)

Of course the last point in bold is really no defense.

What exactly had Trump done before January 30th, 2017 that made him an "unlawful president"?

Collusion with Russia?

Mueller said that never happened.

So just what had he done in the campaign and his first 10 days in office that made him "unlawful"?

Having orange hair?

Defeating Hillary?

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Cool

Nothing about this farce resembles the previous 3 impeachments. It’s been in the works since the election. The whistleblowers lawyers tweets show that.

There is no impeachment. There won’t be because if there is POTUS would get to call witnesses, and you can be sure there’s a hell of a list, none of which the Dems want to have on record or under oath.
I believe the Constitution provides him the right to confront his accusers. But correct me if I’m wrong.

BTW what happened with that Russian collusion thing? Seemed like a fait accompli?

Russia isn’t done yet. Oh no sir. Wait til Barr and Durham wrap up!!!

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
God damn...I really dislike Donald Trump. I could have picked a dozen people from the right I would have rather had as president, another dozen centrists and even a handful of leftists FFS. That said, I have to agree with Baron and say 4 years of Trump was better for our Republic that 8 years of Hillary following 8 years of Obama. What I cannot believe and what concerns me more than any of it is how ridiculous the backlash has been and just how far and to what lengths those who I considered to be reasonable people have went and will go to remove a duly elected POTUS from office. And if the reasonable of us can act in such a fashion, then what can we expect from the unwashed, unreasonable and sheep-like masses? Especially if and when these efforts fail? Could it really lead to a SHTF or even worse, trigger a TEOTWAWKI event? I can't help but worry where this all eventually leads us.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
God damn...I really dislike Donald Trump. I could have picked a dozen people from the right I would have rather had as president, another dozen centrists and even a handful of leftists FFS. That said, I have to agree with Baron and say 4 years of Trump was better for our Republic that 8 years of Hillary following 8 years of Obama. What I cannot believe and what concerns me more than any of it is how ridiculous the backlash has been and just how far and to what lengths those who I considered to be reasonable people have went and will go to remove a duly elected POTUS from office. And if the reasonable of us can act in such a fashion, then what can we expect from the unwashed, unreasonable and sheep-like masses? Especially if and when these efforts fail? Could it really lead to a SHTF or even worse, trigger a TEOTWAWKI event? I can't help but worry where this all eventually leads us.

This is more or less my thoughts as well. I simply wish Trump could have been more presidential , demonstrate gravitas, etc. Instead of being the slob that he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

johnlocke

Reaction score
This is more or less my thoughts as well. I simply wish Trump could have been more presidential , demonstrate gravitas, etc. Instead of being the slob that he is.

Trump has absolutely aggravated and destroyed the left with his personality. For that I am grateful.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
Trump has absolutely aggravated and destroyed the left with his personality. For that I am grateful.

Eh.
Democrats will win back the WH at SOME point.
They’ve already won back the House, just took back a bunch of governorships, etc.
The pendulum always comes back.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Eh.
Democrats will win back the WH at SOME point.
They’ve already won back the House, just took back a bunch of governorships, etc.
The pendulum always comes back.

I'm sorry but the left as they are now will never be looked at the same way again after their mask has been completely torn off to reveal their true totalitarian selves.