The cure for what ails us

Darth Despot

We ass
Reaction score
Website
tokevinwithlove.wordpress.com
The Planet wide psychosis which has broken out over the last week or so leads me to only one conclusion.

We need powerful medicine to cure the malais that has infected our virual abode.

One to a customer please, we have a lot of folks in line

Midol only helps with the bloating, not so much for the bitchy. Stick to drinking everyone.

We need a good football thread like we've never needed one before.

I'm not sure if the best minds we have could actually come up with one in this, the sargasso sea of the football calendar, but I'm going to wrack my brain to see if I can come up with something.

It happens every year at this time. This is not exceptional.

At least we are still posting. That is a good sign.

I'm not sure if the best minds we have could actually come up with one in this, the sargasso sea of the football calendar, but I'm going to wrack my brain to see if I can come up with something.

Please, please, please think of something...the insanity of this place is driving me away.

But I did get a huge chuckle over Ras' rant.

Hmmm, how about "Who's better, Manning or Brady?"

Midol only helps with the bloating, not so much for the bitchy.
so I add a
06117c.jpg

and a

Heating-Pad-00174520364.jpg

but in truth I think sex is the best solution

I thought this would be best: NSFW....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wVK8Xu4LmaI&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wVK8Xu4LmaI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I watched We Are Marshall the other day. And in the previews they have this whole NFL thing and show off the rings and Brady is speaking. It got me all excited and gave me that feeling that I get when it's Sunday and you hear the music of NFL football and you know it's almost game time :) Then it ended and I got sad. But Training camp starts soon! Just not soon enough!

At first glance, the title of this thread would suggest that a nice fat spliff would do the trick.

Any takers?

Back