The destruction of the American societal fabric

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Just how much of our history will be demeaned, destroyed and canceled by people that have only a political agenda?

There is greatness on the left and right that must be protected must be preserved.

Last edited:

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
I like how they say adding the disclaimer is to promote discussion while not simply destroying the "offensive films". cancel culture while still making money from the movies. way to go, disney! (i hate disney)

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com
I like how they say adding the disclaimer is to promote discussion while not simply destroying the "offensive films". cancel culture while still making money from the movies. way to go, disney! (i hate disney)
I hate Disney, too. Crap movies, banal music, rip-off parks. Did Old Walt hate his mother?

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

Isn't Bart voiced by a female?

Brand new TV show with a woman playing a teenage boy. Waiting for the rage!

johnlocke

Reaction score
I firmly believe in the right of any peaceful productive person on earth to enter and live in this country without restrictions and that includes Muslims as much as I despise their worldview.

Omar is not that. She is an enemy to this country and she sits in congress.

Justice would be to remove her from office and deport her back to the hell hole she came from. That would be justice.

shecolt

Reaction score
I was discussing this with a friend today and asked him what he thought would be next on the chopping block. I've always thought it would be Bachelor's & Master's degrees for being sexist/racist, but that hasn't seemed to bother anyone. His answer was . . . Mr. Coffee. That led me to wondering if anyone has been offended by Mr. Coffee. Sure enough, I found this:

• I’ve spent hours, one bleary-eyed morning after the next, wondering where Mr. Coffee got its name. I just stand there as the coffee brews, thinking, Why Coffee? The answer is just what you’d expect: sexism. Mr. Coffee’s debut in 1972 was part of a dismissive campaign to rescue coffee from the hands of supposedly incompetent women. Erin Blakemore explains, “At the time, women were households’ primary coffee makers … Coffee ads portrayed coffee-induced domestic abuse and threatened women who made bad coffee with social ostracism and relationship problems. This cultural pressure cooker presented the perfect opportunity for Mr. Coffee … Mr. Coffee included something unexpected in its marketing: men. Not only was it given a masculine name, writes [Rebecca] Shrum, but its marketing suggested that it would produce a man’s preferred brew. The company hired Joe DiMaggio to give his masculine endorsement to the product—adding an additional layer of masculine advice to a product that purported to teach women how to make a better brew.”