The Drive

Oswlek

Reaction score
One day it will go down in history alongside comparably majestic feats on the grid iron, moments like Tom Brady eschewing John Madden's advice to take a knee in SB 36, Montana's roll and Clark's fingertip catch to finally get past the Cowboys and Kordell Stewart throwing a listless Pittsburgh offense on his back for the decisive touchdown in their 2002 season opener.

So, I ask you, where were you when Vince Young engineered The Drive?

I was drunk on my couch..

I was roasting my chest nuts by the AIDS fire.

If you mean that first one, I was NOT ABLE TO WATCH IT BECAUSE THE FREAKING CBS DOUCHES DECIDED THAT 76,899 MINUTES OF COMMERCIALS IN BETWEEN THE 1 PM GAME'S CONCLUSION AND THE START OF THE PATS GAME WAS 100% OXYGEN LEVEL NECESSARY.#butimnotbitter

If you mean that first one, I was NOT ABLE TO WATCH IT BECAUSE THE FREAKING CBS DOUCHES DECIDED THAT 76,899 MINUTES OF COMMERCIALS IN BETWEEN THE 1 PM GAME'S CONCLUSION AND THE START OF THE PATS GAME WAS 100% OXYGEN LEVEL NECESSARY.#butimnotbitter

Ditto for me. :cuss:

Not the first one! WTF?

I'm talking about The Drive!

Yeah, I remember that Simmons article tooo....

One of my favorites.... :thumb:

Not the first one! WTF?

I'm talking about The Drive!

You mean when he left the team training facility and got in his car and went for A DRIVE while everyone worried about him, wondered where he was, called the cops to help find him because they thought he was suicidal, until he finally turned up none the worse for wear, and they had him get professional help because he is pretty much a mental case with a Wonderlic Score of 4?

Not sure where I was. :coffee:

I was dreaming about patsRmyboys Awesome Avatar :Ohbaby:

Back