The Golf thread

I was Shit out of luck this weekend with golf .....Hubby volunteered me to babysit while he played golf all weekend not a happy camper. Love my grandkids and I probably would have done it anyway.... but had plans and had to canceled had I known it may have never made plans, and we were supposed to be in NH. Plus I’m on call all next week while he’s in NH....oh well it is what it is

~Dee~

Last edited:
I was Shit out of luck this weekend with golf .....Hubby volunteered me to babysit while he played golf all weekend not a happy camper. Love my grandkids and I probably would have done it anyway.... but had plans and had to canceled had I known it may have never made plans, and we were supposed to be in NH. Plus I’m on call all next week while he’s in NH....oh well it is what it is

~Dee~
Grounds for divorce, right?
Tiger is walking with a limp. Don't know how he will be able to walk St Andrews for 4 rounds next week.

Yeah, Tiger looks genuinely in pain. Even bending down to pick up his ball, he seems to be wincing.

watching Tiger I did not get the impression he would be able to handle the Open. He may start it but even if he makes the cut, it would get ugly for his game trying to pay thru it

Grounds for divorce, right?
Tiger is walking with a limp. Don't know how he will be able to walk St Andrews for 4 rounds next week.
We’ve made it 40 years lol I think I’ll keep him. I think he may have learned his lesson lol

~Dee~

~Dee~:rofl:
You've just put up with 40 years of that shit? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cheers, :toast:

The cameras here picked up a conversationTiger was asking to the side with an associate where he was explaining how his whole left side is banged up and he has to compensate and now his drives are much more shallow because of it and the different balls he's trying etc. He's really banged up, it seems a miracle he can even walk the course. In an interview today in one of the papers he was saying this.

Of the daily physical workouts which have helped towards recovery, Woods remarked; “It’s been worth it. It’s been hard. I’ve had some very difficult days and some days which moving off the couch is a hell of a task, and that’s just the way it is. I’m very thankful for all the support I’ve gotten, my treatment staff, all of my surgeons who are repairing this leg and keeping it.

“So, I have my own two legs, which I tell you I’m not going to take it for granted any more. Some people do. People who have come close or lost a limb understand what I’m saying. But you have difficult days and also you have great days and some are not what they used to be, that’s for sure. But they are great days in which I can spend with my kids and do things that they can do at a slightly slower pace, but I can still do it with them.”

Heard that Jordon Speith was disqualified for picking up his ball on a gimme putt. That was OK for team play, but he also had his individual score to consider.
Picky, picky Irish. :ROFLMAO:

Heard that Jordon Speith was disqualified for picking up his ball on a gimme putt. That was OK for team play, but he also had his individual score to consider.
Picky, picky Irish. :ROFLMAO:
Ladies do the same $hit just saying hence why it takes so long...

~Dee~

__dc8104ee3aebcf7ddf747e305098a176_width-600.jpeg

Saw a great pic on social media. You know how it is, you're playing Ballybunion, one of the great courses in Ireland. And there's Tiger and Rory in front!

Tiger.jpg

Back