The Golf thread

I can't play for atleast a week. Had skin cancer surgery yesterday and they did a skin graft. Doctor laughed when I asked about playing golf.

Silly me, I had booked a tee time for this morning. Didn't think it would be as involved as it was. This also means I'll miss a charity golf outing that I look forward to every year. Maybe my team will get a player that will actually help them.

I can't play for atleast a week. Had skin cancer surgery yesterday and they did a skin graft. Doctor laughed when I asked about playing golf.

Silly me, I had booked a tee time for this morning. Didn't think it would be as involved as it was. This also means I'll miss a charity golf outing that I look forward to every year. Maybe my team will get a player that will actually help them.
Hope it turns out well.

I had a mole removed ( not cancerous) and while there the doctor asked me to buy sleeves for golf. I did. They are great.

All the best.

good luck!

Good luck!

~Dee~

Day 1 of the Presidents Cup. The American team looked like they were going to sweep all 5 matches earlier. Now Day 1 ends with the US leading 4 to1. Tomorrow will be a new format of play. 40,000 fans at Quail Hollow today.

Today are 4 ball matches. Two players from each team play with their own balls. The player who gets his ball in the hole with the fewest shots wins the hole for his team. It's called better ball, not best ball.

I like the different formats that they play. You can tell that the players are enjoying it and are taking it seriously.
The International team has been hurt more by the LIV. But it's still a fun event to watch. Will I watch this instead of football on Sunday? Hell No!!

I like the different formats that they play. You can tell that the players are enjoying it and are taking it seriously.
The International team has been hurt more by the LIV. But it's still a fun event to watch. Will I watch this instead of football on Sunday? Hell No!!
In addition, not instead of. 🤪

After this mornings matches the US leads 10 to 4. That means that the US won't be able to win the cup this afternoon.

Last day with 12 singles matches starting a 12 noon. WTF can NBC be thinking? Direct competition with NFL games, pretty stupid. They could start them at 8am, but no.
This is a major sporting event. I guess I'll check in during time outs and half time.
The Americans have to win 4 and tie 1 to win the cup. Internationals have to win 8 and tie 1 to win the cup.

My middle son is a birthday boy today! Weather is crappy here in Michigan so we are headed to Top Golf after the football game for a little fun and to check out the new driver in clean conditions.

Walking and chewing gum at the same time. 😉

Attachments

• 42B9ABA3-CAE7-4098-866E-C5F9F4CE2E29.jpeg
    42B9ABA3-CAE7-4098-866E-C5F9F4CE2E29.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
Back