The Greatest QB in the History of the NFL

...I knew it...

I challenge his manhood and he runs off again.

Bradys Bunch on 10-19-2007 at 01:20 PM said:
D22 lives in RI?? I live in RI!

I think that's what theRick said, not sure though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Greatest QB in the History of the NFL

PS* on 10-19-2007 at 12:55 PM said:
hey, skidmark,

you forgot to mention the defensive ranking of team #6 in that string, you know, the one he threw 5 against...but that's okay, I'll mention it for you...

#2 (and don't try anything stupid like saying they're ranked #11 now, they were ranked second going into that game). Also, like TheRick said, you obviously have no clue how much harder it is when the defense has a short field to work with.

You truly are a tool. It's pathetic to watch you try to wiggle away from the stupid shit you post when it blows up in your face. You act as if the teams the Pats play aren't also payed to play. My guess is that you've never played a sport and have no concept of how difficult it is to perform at the highest levels.

My offer of a face-to-face meet up still stands. Apparently, you don't live in FL (foolish me to not realize that you're just a pathetic bandwagon jumper from another state). I understand you live in RI. I live in MD- not that long a trip. If you have the balls, pick the time and the place and I'll be there- hell, I'll even be wearing a big sandwich board sign so there's no mistaking me.

You're a pathetic, ignorant, brainless, gutless sack of shit. NOTHING would make me happier then having the opportunity to straighten you out, but I know you'd rather hide in your mother's basement and look for articles from newspapers in Saskatoon then face up against another man (well, saying 'another' man implies that you actually ARE a man, so I guess that's a little inaccurate). Of course, being the homo that you are, you'd probably sprout wood and blow a load from getting your ass kicked.

Don't bother responding with something stupid. I know you're too damn scared to take me up on my offer, so just keep hiding and pumping out bile.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Greatest QB in the History of the NFL

Dolphin22 on 10-19-2007 at 01:28 PM said:

give me a locale, date and time or shut your phucking trap you gutless fagg.

PS* on 10-19-2007 at 01:11 PM said:
...I knew it...

I challenge his manhood and he runs off again.

Don't they arrest perverts like yourself that use the internet to hide behind & abduct young children?

you sound like a pathetic, spineless weazel just like that fraud cheating bastard of head coach the "3 time "Chumps" have...

Why havn't you mentioned the 5 worst defenses ?... and look how pissed you get !!!...do you have any idea what a pathetic pussy ass you sound like...whining like a girl because I stated a fact Brady just beat the 32nd-31st-30th-28th-25th worst defenses in the NFL...

"NO" don't say that!!!...he's great...your an asshole...I'll beat you up...

GO FVCK yourself you little douche....

Bradys Bunch on 10-19-2007 at 01:35 PM said:
i'd pay to see this

No, all the Planateers get in for free:D

Hey D22 if you live in RI maybe we could get together for the game this sunday?

Dolphin22 on 10-19-2007 at 01:36 PM said:
Don't they arrest perverts like yourself that use the internet to hide behind & abduct young children?

you sound like a pathetic, spineless weazel just like that fraud cheating bastard of head coach the "3 time "Chumps" have...

Why havn't you mentioned the 5 worst defenses ?... and look how pissed you get !!!...do you have any idea what a pathetic pussy ass you sound like...whining like a girl because I stated a fact Brady just beat the 32nd-31st-30th-28th-25th worst defenses in the NFL...

"NO" don't say that!!!...he's great...your an asshole...I'll beat you up...

GO FVCK yourself you little douche....

3 things-

date

time

otherwise, shut your trap

...c'mon asshole, I'm waiting...

PS* on 10-19-2007 at 01:41 PM said:
...c'mon asshole, I'm waiting...

Do you really think I would waist my time with you..and of all things over Tom Fvcking Brady...you people are sick!!!

if it means that much to you to show what a man you are threatening & calling people on threw the Internet , get your ass in Boston and Ill be sure to help you out...I have some people that would love more than anything to ablidge you.

And why...because your pissed that I state nothing but facts that don't start & end with Brady has a "Big Fvcking C0CK"!

You Fvcking Homo !!!!

Dolphin22 on 10-19-2007 at 01:57 PM said:
Do you really think I would waist my time with you..and of all things over Tom Fvcking Brady...you people are sick!!!

if it means that much to you to show what a man you are threatening & calling people on threw the Internet , get your ass in Boston and Ill be sure to help you out...I have some people that would love more than anything to ablidge you.

And why...because your pissed that I state nothing but facts that don't start & end with Brady has a "Big Fvcking C0CK"!

You Fvcking Homo !!!!

date

time

that's all I want to hear from you

...oh, and I haven't threatened you asshole...

I've extended an invitation for you to prove that you're more then a whiny, cowardly little bitch.

Stupid as you are, though, I'd expect nothing less then you to say something idiotic like that.

...and if you think it's about your lunactic inaccuracies as far as what you post...you're even more deluded then I thought.

PS* on 10-19-2007 at 02:03 PM said:
...oh, and I haven't threatened you asshole...

I've extended an invitation for you to prove that you're more then a whiny, cowardly little bitch.

Stupid as you are, though, I'd expect nothing less then you to say something idiotic like that.

...and if you think it's about your lunactic inaccuracies as far as what you post...you're even more deluded then I thought.

There is nothing inaccurate in anything I post...what inn this thread is not the truth ? ...Nothing...so why do you threaten me on the Internet mind you...is it my tone of voice?

You should really becareful who you threaten on the internet...you could very well be biting off way more than you can chew !!!... and thats a fact...and ver accurate...

Just the fact your threatening me over the internet & risking your life and you are...only because of this "Fraud' team & QB you favor is recieving my critisms make you completely retarded & you you take "Fanatic" to a whole new level of mental...

If I were you, I would shut the Fvck up & go back to the Main board because you obviously can't handle it in here & could really hurt yourself...

Dolphin22 on 10-19-2007 at 02:12 PM said:
There is nothing inaccurate in anything I post...what inn this thread is not the truth ? ...Nothing...so why do you threaten me on the Internet mind you...is it my tone of voice?

You should really becareful who you threaten on the internet...you could very well be biting off way more than you can chew !!!... and thats a fact...and ver accurate...

Just the fact your threatening me over the internet & risking your life and you are...only because of this "Fraud' team & QB you favor is recieving my critisms make you completely retarded & you you take "Fanatic" to a whole new level of mental...

If I were you, I would shut the Fvck up & go back to the Main board because you obviously can't handle it in here & could really hurt yourself...

hmm...

no location

no date

no time

just a lot of frantic, scared, empty words...

If you don't like it, you have 2 options:

1). agree to my terms
2). leave this board and don't come back

your choice.

We're all tired of you, I'm just tired enough that I'm willing to take action.

As far as threatening you, you find one comment where I've DIRECTLY threatened you and paste it in a post...

...otherwise, shut up...

...and what is "ver accurate" supposed to be, you functionally illiterate cretin?

Oh, and EVERYTHING you post is inaccurate, it's been proved so many times it's beyond laughable...

...just as far beyond laughable that you think any of this has to do with the dumb, woefully inaccurate shit you post...

date

time

PS* on 10-19-2007 at 02:24 PM said:
Oh, and EVERYTHING you post is inaccurate, it's been proved so many times it's beyond laughable...

...just as far beyond laughable that you think any of this has to do with the dumb, woefully inaccurate shit you post...

date

time

1] The Patriots beat the 32nd Bills-31st Browns-30th Cincy-28th Jets and Chargers moved up from 25th to 14th ...as I said Brady beat 5 scrubb teams... you prove it wrong with your bullshit...here my facts & proof...you keep makeing believe

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...Type=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=false&Submit=Find

2] combined record of the scrubbs you beat...14-20 combined losing win-loss record...beat only 1 team with a winning record...

1-4 - Bill
1-5 - Jets
1-4 - Bengals
3-3 - Browns
3-3 - Chargers
5-1 - Cowboys - after they spotted the Pats with 14 pts...they were winning in the 3rd qtr...how great are they..those refs couldn't do enough to help keep the score down either...not to mention how many times did the Cowboys make mistakes to stop drives...and had nothing to do with the Patriots

"Frauds"...you'll see when the 0-6 Dolphins give the frauds a fight...not sayintg they will win..but I certainly won't count them out...

Dolphin22 on 10-19-2007 at 03:39 PM said:
1] The Patriots beat the 32nd Bills-31st Browns-30th Cincy-28th Jets and Chargers moved up from 25th to 14th

At this point in the season it's still early and the sample size is small. The Patriots drubbing probably hangs heavily on each team they've played statistically speaking.

Wait to spew your vitriol until the final standings are in and the Patriots beatings are more averaged out with the rest of the numbers.

Nice try though.

You can already see my point with regards to San Diego. They looked really bad until the sample size could weigh out the Patriots ass whooping they took more evenly.

Back