The Greatest QB in the History of the NFL

Dolphin22 on 10-19-2007 at 03:39 PM said:
1] The Patriots beat the 32nd Bills-31st Browns-30th Cincy-28th Jets and Chargers moved up from 25th to 14th ...as I said Brady beat 5 scrubb teams... you prove it wrong with your bullshit...here my facts & proof...you keep makeing believe

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...Type=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=false&Submit=Find

2] combined record of the scrubbs you beat...14-20 combined losing win-loss record...beat only 1 team with a winning record...

1-4 - Bill
1-5 - Jets
1-4 - Bengals
3-3 - Browns
3-3 - Chargers
5-1 - Cowboys - after they spotted the Pats with 14 pts...they were winning in the 3rd qtr...how great are they..those refs couldn't do enough to help keep the score down either...not to mention how many times did the Cowboys make mistakes to stop drives...and had nothing to do with the Patriots

"Frauds"...you'll see when the 0-6 Dolphins give the frauds a fight...not sayintg they will win..but I certainly won't count them out...

Keep showing just how little you know, and how big a phucking pussy you are.

You only post when I'm not out here.

date

time

...or shut the phcuk up and take a hike

D22.

I will let this week slide with the backhanded compliment crap. At least you admitted that he is the greatest.

But I expect next weeks installment and each one thereafter to be a little more respectful to the "greatest QB that ever played".

Carryon.

Brownfan80 on 10-19-2007 at 03:54 PM said:
At this point in the season it's still early and the sample size is small. The Patriots drubbing probably hangs heavily on each team they've played statistically speaking.

My thoughts exactly.

Did the Pats beat a crappy team? Or are they crappy becasue they played the Pats?

Cleveland actaully looks pretty good.

SD too now.

Dallas too.

I'd say hanging 30-40 points on a team will makew them look worse than they are for a few weeks.

PS* on 10-19-2007 at 03:55 PM said:
Keep showing just how little you know, and how big a phucking pussy you are.

You only post when I'm not out here.

date

time

...or shut the phcuk up and take a hike

How the fvck do I know when your here or not...dipshit...your so pathetic...not for nothing ...you could use a nice bitch slapping just to knock some sense into your empty head !!! and I know just the guy who would enjoy that...

he hates spineless wimps on the Internet & Patriot fans too...

Couldn't keep my attention for the entire post of drivel but one question...Is this English?
Every QB throws the ball to the WR...its not that mathimatical as you all want to think...another talking point excuse for Brady...running good routes...so lets sihn Randy Moss who is problablt the worst in the NFL at it...he won't even go in traffic..he so afraid of getting hurt...watch what a he is going down to avoid any hits...

Dolphin22 on 10-19-2007 at 03:39 PM said:
1] The Patriots beat the 32nd Bills-31st Browns-30th Cincy-28th Jets and Chargers moved up from 25th to 14th ...as I said Brady beat 5 scrubb teams... you prove it wrong with your bullshit...here my facts & proof...you keep makeing believe

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...Type=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=false&Submit=Find

2] combined record of the scrubbs you beat...14-20 combined losing win-loss record...beat only 1 team with a winning record...

1-4 - Bill
1-5 - Jets
1-4 - Bengals
3-3 - Browns
3-3 - Chargers
5-1 - Cowboys - after they spotted the Pats with 14 pts...they were winning in the 3rd qtr...how great are they..those refs couldn't do enough to help keep the score down either...not to mention how many times did the Cowboys make mistakes to stop drives...and had nothing to do with the Patriots

"Frauds"...you'll see when the 0-6 Dolphins give the frauds a fight...not sayintg they will win..but I certainly won't count them out...

Notice all the teams you list have something the Fools don't....yes dumb dumb - WINS...

How exactly did the Cowboys 'spot' the Pats 14 points?
It looked like the Pats marched down the field on there top 10 defense...the Pats took them, they wheren't given to them as you suggest..

Therick67* on 10-20-2007 at 09:32 AM said:
Notice all the teams you list have something the Fools don't....yes dumb dumb - WINS...

How exactly did the Cowboys 'spot' the Pats 14 points?
It looked like the Pats marched down the field on there top 10 defense...the Pats took them, they wheren't given to them as you suggest..

I assume you don't know that Dallas secondary is one of the worst 8 in the league as is all the secondaries Brady has faced..

Listen i said the Patriots have looked great against 5 of the absolute worst defenses in the NFL in their 6 wins...what don't you get about that...

Dallas & the refs did a great losing that game & it's pretty obvious & had nothing to do with the Patriots...yes the Pats look good...but are so beatable...or just as beatable as anyone else in the league..

Your running game is non-existant & your defense is not very good... I still see 3 or 4 losses...

Dolphin22 on 10-20-2007 at 11:21 AM said:
I assume you don't know that Dallas secondary is one of the worst 8 in the league as is all the secondaries Brady has faced..

Listen i said the Patriots have looked great against 5 of the absolute worst defenses in the NFL in their 6 wins...what don't you get about that...

Dallas & the refs did a great losing that game & it's pretty obvious & had nothing to do with the Patriots...yes the Pats look good...but are so beatable...or just as beatable as anyone else in the league..

Your running game is non-existant & your defense is not very good... I still see 3 or 4 losses...

And I see a gutless little coward spewing shit he can't prove and hiding behind the anonymity of the internet to protect himself.

PS* on 10-20-2007 at 01:02 PM said:
And I see a gutless little coward spewing shit he can't prove and hiding behind the anonymity of the internet to protect himself.

Why don't you grow the fvck up & get a life you patheitic frigin loser !!! and quit your god damn pussy ass whining in here & go back to the main board were everyone will wack you off in that big circle jerk over there !!!

I don't need to protect myself from anyone..especially a Internet pussy like yourself ...

Dolphin22 on 10-20-2007 at 11:21 AM said:

Have the Pats ever had a good victory?

I'm not sure how our running game or 'defense is not very good"
but wharever your a hater...

Who is a good team? you claimed Dallas was but the Pats handled them easily in there house...

I'm just wondering what his excuse is going to be after Brady hangs another 3 or 4 TDs up, this time on the Fools pathetic excuse for a "defense."

Dolphin22 on 10-20-2007 at 01:30 PM said:
Why don't you grow the fvck up & get a life you patheitic frigin loser !!! and quit your god damn pussy ass whining in here & go back to the main board were everyone will wack you off in that big circle jerk over there !!!

I don't need to protect myself from anyone..especially a Internet pussy like yourself ...

Know what I hear...

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I'M GOING TO START CRYING!!!"

You gutless little bastard. I told you I'd come to you, who's the little bitch?

Chicken shit asshole!

Looks like Patrick Mahomes has taken over now ! Enjoy your life.

I think the greatest regular season quarterback in the NFL was Peyton Manning.

He threw 49 touchdown passes in 2004. And he threw 55 touchdown passes in 2013.

However, the greatest NFL quarterback in the post season is, of course, Tom Brady.

Looks like Patrick Mahomes has taken over now ! Enjoy your life.
How'd you like that last SB? TFB gets his 7th ring and your boy PM won't come close to matching it. :ROFLMAO:

It's wild that perhaps the greatest NFL quarterback of all time has played most of his career for the Patriots, which just happens to be my favorite team and always has been.

Back