The greats make great plays - Edelman

PlaybookAlex

Reaction score
In arguably the greatest Patriots game of all-time, Julian's shoe catch is right up there with the greatest plays in Super Bowl history.

I take sports greatest plays and turn them into something memorable for fans. If you're interested, check it out!

Is this the play Julian Edelman will be remembered for? What's your favorite?

Edelman.JPG

In arguably the greatest Patriots game of all-time, Julian's shoe catch is right up there with the greatest plays in Super Bowl history.

I take sports greatest plays and turn them into something memorable for fans. If you're interested, check it out!

View attachment 3183
So, you such a devoted Jules and Patriots fan that you are giving memorable stuff free to other Jules and Patriots fans?

So, you such a devoted Jules and Patriots fan that you are giving memorable stuff free to other Jules and Patriots fans?
Yeah, right. Playbook Alex is actually Alex Guerrero. That dude doesn't give away JACK for free.

View attachment 3183
I can make those ecom mugs too... :coffee:

The SB catch stands alone.
But the TD pass to Amendola.. god I never get sick of watching that. That whole game was BB screwing with Harbaugh and it was such a fun win, because Baltimore.

• Michael Hurley tells the story of how the Patriots discovered Julian Edelman.
  • Khari Thompson notes Ian Rapoport says Julian Edelman and the Patriots both realized his knee injury might be career-ending after he got surgery last year
  • Ryan Hannable explains Julian Edelman should be in the discussion to one day be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, but his case is complicated.
  • Ian Logue (PatsFans) Belichick backed him into a corner and Julian Edelman rose to the challenge.
  • Alex Reimer says Julian Edelman’s toughness was his most unforgettable trait.
  • Chad Finn points out how Julian Edelman was unfailingly at his best when it mattered the most.
  • Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Kraft Needs to waive 5-year rule, put Edelman in the Hall this summer. /Only objection I have to that is the potential restriction on fan attendance.
  • Marcus Kwesi O’Mard mentions how Julian Edelman’s Hall of Fame credentials are a hot topic, with some old veterans immediately dismissing his chances.
  • Phil Perry highlights ten quintessential Julian Edelman moments that define his Patriots legacy.
  • Alex Barth gives us his top 11 moments of Julian Edelman’s career. 10. 77-yard catch-and-run vs. Miami. 9. Playing cornerback.
  • Matthew Geagan highlights the 11 best moments of Julian Edelman’s career.
  • Tom Westerholm picks off Julian Edelman’s 5 best plays as a Patriot. No. 4: Edelman makes five Cowboys miss on TD run (10-11-15)

A very elegant article by Bob Socci on Edelman's contributions to the Pats in changing their reputation from a finesse team to a nitty gritty no quit team.

...gritting his way through a painful fourth quarter of the Kansas City game two years ago on a weakening knee that would ultimately become one of “the wheels (to) fall off.” Or grimacing his way past reporters after an earlier playoff meeting with the Chiefs, while heading for an x-ray on the foot he’d broken back in Week 10 of 2015.

Finesse, my ass.

Broken feet. Broken ribs. Broken knee. But never a broken spirit.

A very elegant article by Bob Socci on Edelman's contributions to the Pats in changing their reputation from a finesse team to a nitty gritty no quit team.

...gritting his way through a painful fourth quarter of the Kansas City game two years ago on a weakening knee that would ultimately become one of “the wheels (to) fall off.” Or grimacing his way past reporters after an earlier playoff meeting with the Chiefs, while heading for an x-ray on the foot he’d broken back in Week 10 of 2015.

Finesse, my ass.

Sweet

Finesse, my ass.

This article nails the difference between Welker and Edelman.

Back