The Hats off to Tom Brady thread

The home SB is pretty cool. I heard today that the Chiefs will not fly in until the day before the SB because of Covid. That is a big advantage for Tampa as the Chiefs will not have a chance to get acclimated to the stadium or the weather or the fanfare.

I'm taking KC to win the SB. I don't think Tampa defense can keep that NASCAR Offense in check. Rodgers didnt take advantages of Brady 3 turnovers.

And now winning the same amount of NFC Championships as Rodgers! :LOL:
But don't be blue, Aaron fans, he'll be back. He'll take off like a rocket. The usual guru's (Nick, etc) will reinstate him as the Goat presumptive, until, right on schedule, like our daily sunrise, he shits the bed at the biggest moment.

The home SB is pretty cool. I heard today that the Chiefs will not fly in until the day before the SB because of Covid. That is a big advantage for Tampa as the Chiefs will not have a chance to get acclimated to the stadium or the weather or the fanfare.

By arriving late, it's also to the Chiefs advantage not to have all the pre-SuperBowl festivities as distractions for what they are there for.
Plus they've been there before. Only a handful of Buccaneers have been in the SB.

By arriving late, it's also to the Chiefs advantage not to have all the pre-SuperBowl festivities as distractions for what they are there for.
Plus they've been there before. Only a handful of Buccaneers have been in the SB.
I don't think there are going to be much festivities given Covid and all. Probably a lot of Zoom stuff with the media which KC could do from their own place. I am pretty interested in seeing how this SB goes with all the restrictions. I heard they will allow 25% fans which will be good for the viewers and players.

I had to make a beer bet with cheifs buddy of mine. I think Chiefs will win. If they cover or go over I win a beer.

#1 trending on ETSY...

il_794xN.2542348951_8b20.jpg

When Brady retires. Kraft should retire his
Number. Instantly put him in Pats HOF. He will be in NFL HOF in 5 years

Back